剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Gentlemen, your new champion!
下一场表演一小时后开始 互相转告
Next show's in one hour. Tell your friends.
好 好
Oh, yes. Oh, yes.
我们会的
Yes, we will.
我觉得你的朋友对我们来说很有用
I think your friend here gon' be real good for us.
他不是我朋友
He's not my friend.
要他继续战斗
You want to keep him fighting,
就必须给他点血
you're gonna need to give him some blood.
哪种血
What kind of blood?
我有...我有鳄鱼血 猪血 松鼠血
I got -- I got gator blood, pig blood, squirrel.
我不在乎
I don't give a shit.
他是吸血鬼 给他吃的就行
He's a vampire. Just feed him.
再给这些混子拿啤酒
We need beer for the Huffers.
灌醉他们 就能拿到他们的钱
We get 'em drunk, we get their cash.
他们很快就要见玛丽小姐了
Sooner they need to see Miss Marie.
我说了你会恨我
I told you you were gonna hate me.
你说得对
You were right.
喜欢你的指甲
Like your nails.
你说话越少越好
The less you talk, the better.
如果你要带我去安吉维尔
If you're taking me to Angelville,
也许你该从另一边走
you probably want to go the other way.
我好像没问你
Don't remember asking you.
我只是这么一说
I'm just sayin'.
你走这条路到不了
You can't get there on this road.
我是认真的
I meant what I said.
就算可以 我也不会帮助杰西解咒的
Even if I could, I'm never helping Jesse out that spell.
我相信等我们到了那里 你会乖乖听我的话
Pretty sure when we get there, you'll do what I tell you to.
你到底有杰西的什么把柄
What do you got against Jesse, anyway, huh?
你为什么这么恨他
Why you hate him so much?
杰西·拉安琪拉是我曾经爱过的最坏的人
Jesse L'Angelle is the worst person I have ever loved.
我不允许一个狂欢节上扮成海盗的人
I can't let no Mardi Gras Pirate
把我妹妹叫成小偷
call my sister a thief,
所以我准备在他
so I'm ready to pounce
把那条倒霉的腿卸下来时抓住他
when he unscrews his gosh-dang leg!
我还以为那只是个道具
I figure it was just part of the costume,
结果真是假肢
but dude had a real stump.
别告诉我你用假肢打了他
Please don't tell me you beat his ass with it.
当然没有
Hell no.
我等他转身时把假肢抢过来了
I waited until he turned his back, and I snatched it.
这家伙一路跳着跟我到运河街
Dude hopped after me all the way to Canal Street.
我俩要单独相处一会儿
Okay. We're gonna fool around.
所以你为什么不去做点有用的事
So why don't you do something useful for once
帮我招揽点顾客呢
and get me some customers?
好运
Good luck.
怎么了
What?
你还是没忘掉
You're not still mooning over
那个在得克萨斯的女孩 对吧
that what's-her-name girl back in Texas, are you?
图丽普
Tulip?
不是
No. No.
最好不是
Better not be.
脱掉衣服
Get undressed.
要是肯尼招来顾客怎么办
What if Kenny gets a customer?
没有顾客了
There are no customers.
全被你外婆招去了
Your grandma took them all.
我去去就来
Be right back.
我知道现在生意并不好
I know business ain't much to look at now.
但终有一天...
But someday...
小心玛丽小姐发现
Careful Miss Marie don't find out
你在和谁约会
who you're really going to see.
...我会以那老巫婆的方式打败她
...I'm gonna beat that old witch at her own game.
那么漂亮的女孩在这下面可受不了
Pretty girl like that won't do so good down here.
我愿意
I do.
选我吧
Choose me.
不管怎样...
Anyway...
怎么了
What?
我改变主意了
Changed my mind.
什么
What?
你很漂亮 萨比娜
Look, you're pretty, Sabina.
和你在一起很有意思
It's been fun making out with you.
但我是拉安琪拉家的人
But I'm a L'Angelle...
安吉维尔的后代
heir to Angelville.
归根结底 你是波伊德家族的人
In the end, you're just a Boyd.
我不会因为
And I'm not gonna screw that up
你这样的垃圾吻了我 就把自己毁掉
over a few sloppy kisses from a piece of trash like you.
明白吗
Get it?
明白了吧
Got it?
很好
Good.
爱过的最坏的人
那就算是你爱过的最坏的人吗
That's the worst person you ever loved?
得了吧
Please.
你不知道我后来发生的故事
You haven't heard the rest of my story.
我给你讲个故事吧
Yeah, well, I got a story for you.
我开车 你闭嘴 故事结束
I drive. You shut your mouth. The end.
怎么样
What do you think?
还是我的故事更好
Mine's better.
小子 我今晚就毁掉你的朋友
I tell you, kid, I'm gonna destroy your friend tonight.
你一直把他叫做我朋友
You keep calling him my friend.
如果他不是你朋友 那他是什么
If he's not your friend, what is he?
骗人吸毒的爱尔兰吸血鬼
Cheatin', drug-addicted, piece-of-shit Irish vampire
他唯一的优点就是会受伤
whose only good quality is that he hurts.
你把他剁成碎块儿
You can chop him up into little pieces,
只要喂他喝点血
feed him a few drops of blood...
第二天晚上就可以再剁一遍
can do it all over again next night and next and next.
我们财源滚滚
The money just keeps on rollin' in.
共♥产♥主义去死
就像以前一样 对吧 孩子
Just like old times, right, kid?
只卖♥♥桶商店
确定他们卖♥♥桶吗
Sure they sell kegs?
有意思
Funny.
邮箱服务
想要冰酸奶吗
Want a frozen yogurt?
旋风冰淇淋
Swirl.
我要这俩
I'll take these.
我还要寄点东西
And I want to ship something.
不能寄武器 枪♥支♥ 毒品
No weapons, guns, drugs...
有害液体
hazardous liquids?
不是枪
No guns.
材料都在那边
Stuff's over there.
别把泡沫填爆了
Don't overfill the peanuts.
好了就按铃叫我
Ring the bell when you're ready.
我不确定你的四肢能不能长出新的
I'm not sure if your limbs grow new
或者自己连接到一起
or connect back together or what,
不过我认为小心为上
but I figured better to be safe than sorry.
你把我的手忘了
You forgot my hand.
抱歉 我需要你的手
Sorry. I needed that.
最终你就用这种办法甩掉我是吗
So this is how you finally get rid of me, is it?
把我邮走
By bloody mail?
我不是想甩掉你 卡西
I'm not getting rid of you, Cass.
我是在救你的小命
I'm saving your ass.
那是唯一把你从家里带出来的办法
It was the only way to get you out of there.
唯一的办法
The only way?
我能想到其他20种办法
I can think of 20 different ways
都不用砍断我的手脚
that wouldn't involve choppin' off a bloody limb!
例如声东击西之类的
Like-like a diversion or something like that,
或者像《恐怖角》一样
or-or-or-or "Cape Fear."
你可以把我绑在卡车下面
You could've strapped me under a truck,
或者 显而易见地 用人皮外套
or, obviously, u202dthere's the skin-suit way.
人皮外套
Skin-suit way?
你扒下某个人的皮 包在我身上
You remove somebody else's skin, you wrap me in it,
把我扮成那个人 明白我的意思吗
disguising me as that person. Do you know what I mean?
没听过这么蠢的主意 绝对不会成功的
That is the stupidest -- that would never work.
-当然能成 -永远不可能
- Of course it would. - Not in a million years.
这话你跟卢克·天行者说去[星战]
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表