剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
要成真了 伙计们
It's been real, y'all.
我觉得邓提着这么多行李
I don't think Deng's gonna get much lift
得花很大力气才能飞吧
with all that luggage and all.
但他不会真的飞起来 傻子
But he's not literally going to fly, silly.
埃卡利斯要带他去机场
Eccarius is taking him to the airport.
为什么
Why?
-邓要去执行他的任务 -什么
- Deng's going on his mission work. u202d- What?
让这个世界变得对我们来说更安全
To make the world safer for us.
他要去等我们要飞的时候都要去的地方
He's going where we all go when it's our time to fly.
为血之子开启新的篇章
To open a new chapter of Les Enfants.
50年来 埃卡利斯一直派我们
For 50 years, u202dEccarius has been sending us
像大使一般前往世界各地
all over the world as ambassadors.
改变那些憎恨我们的人
To change the hearts of those who hate us,
转化那些愿意加入我们战斗的人
to turn those u202dwho would join us in our fight.
这一切能在这个仍然想伤害我们的世界中
All the while creating a network of safe havens --
搭建出一张安全的关系网
in a world u202dthat still seeks to harm us.
埃卡利斯喜欢说 "他们不恨我们
Eccarius likes to say, "They don't hate us.
他们恨的是自己 我们只是替罪羊"
They hate themselves and we're a convenient vessel."
但现在 没有人再需要
But now, no one will have to live
生活在被压♥迫♥的恐惧下
in fear of persecution anymore.
这是埃卡利斯的梦想
It's Eccarius' dream.
提供一个庇护所
To provide a sanctuary.
比安弗尼
给像你这样的人 我也很快了
To give anyone like you -- and soon me --
一个家
a home.
上帝啊 埃卡利斯做了那么多事吗
Christ. Eccarius did all that?
很棒吧
Cool, right?
没错 很棒
Yeah. It is cool.
有意思
This is interesting.
我就直说了
Well, I'll cut right to it.
我欠外婆一笔账
I owe a debt to Gran'Ma.
我会还上的
And I will pay it down.
如果她同意...把你借给我
If she will allow me to...borrow you.
我需要你孙子帮我解决一起生意纠纷
I need your grandson's help in resolving a business dispute.
什么生意 斯塔尔先生
And what is your business, Mr. Starr?
挺无聊的 其实
It's quite hum-drum, actually.
公共关系 危机管理
Public relations. Crisis management.
这类东西
That kind of thing.
但我们有资源
But we have resources,
所以我既有能力也准备好了
so I am both able and prepared
让你的这次出借物有所值
to make his temporary release worth your while.
我们可以...振兴你的生意
We could, uh, rebuild your business.
帮你这座可爱的小屋找回往日的荣光
Restore your charming cottage here to its former glories.
我留意到你没奴隶了
I noticed your slave quarters are empty.
我们可以改变这一现状
We could change that.
或者 如果你想走出19世纪
Or -- if you wanted to leave the 19th century behind,
给你搞个电视节目怎样
what about a television program?
《巫毒奶奶的乡村女巫时刻》
"The Down Home Witching Hour with Voodoo Granny"
或者之类的
or some such.
很简单
That's easy.
一封邮件的事
That's an email.
我想要灵魂
I want souls.
...当然了
...Of course.
是我 先生 希望您是坐着的
It's me, sir. I hope you're sitting down.
我相信我马上就能取得您的筹码了
I believe I'm about to secure your leverage.
保佑我 神父 我有罪
Bless me, father, for I have sinned,
我上次忏悔还是两周前了
it's been two weeks since my last confession.
你想忏悔什么 孩子
What would you like to confess, my child?
我一直想把麦莉·赛勒斯[美国歌♥星]的皮
I've been thinking I want to
像穿毛皮大衣一样穿在身上
wear Miley Cyrus' skin like a pelt.
牧师
Monsignor.
我想抓一只吸血鬼
I want to catch a vampire.
我处理伤口很在行
I'm pretty good with wounds, you know.
不是我吹牛 但我有一次...
Oh. Not to brag, but I once --
我有次取出了一头猪的心脏
I once took a pig's heart
然后把它放进了一只爱尔兰犬的体内
and I put it into an Irish setter.
那条狗整整两天后才死
Dog didn't die for two whole days.
我八成可以帮你处理一下那个鼻子
I can probably help you with that nose.
不用了 谢谢
Thanks. It's fine.
是啊 都没注意到
Yeah, barely notice it.
怎么回事 被蛇咬了 鼻癌
What happened? Snake bite? Nostril cancer?
毫无防备地被某个婊♥子♥打了一拳
Some bitch sucker punched me.
如果你看到了就不能叫毫无防备
Can't be a sucker punch if you saw it comin'.
谁说我看到了
Who said I saw it coming?
我居然为了这破玩意错过了鳄鱼狩猎
I'm missing gator season for this shit?
他们这里面待了好久了
They been in -- in there like forever.
10分钟
10 minutes.
感觉不止这么久
Well, it feel like longer.
总之 最终都会解决的
Anyway, it all worked out in the end.
一些问题 比如找回创世纪
Some problems, u202dlike getting Genesis back,
对你这种人而言太宏大了
are too big for someone like you.
打电♥话♥给我们是明智的
You were smart to call us.
我们一打电♥话♥你们就来也是很明智的
You were smart to come when we called.
你们需要我们远比我们需要你们更甚
You need us a helluva lot more than we need you.
创世纪是什么
What's a Genesis?
-乐队 -乐队
- A band. - A band.
我们需要的是杰西 不是你
And we need Jesse, not you.
在我看来
The way I see it,
他也不需要你
he doesn't need you, either.
要不是你搞砸了 都第19次了
Without you screwing up -- for the 19th time --
杰西早就从这团乱麻里脱身了
Jesse would've been out of this mess a long time ago.
也许他就好这口
Maybe that's his thing?
喜欢出冷拳的贱♥人♥
Screw-ups who sucker-punch.
爱情真奇怪
Love is weird.
是啊
Yeah.
知道这是什么吗
Recognize that?
幸福魂号♥号♥
Soul Happy Go Go.
世界上最大的灵魂零售商
The world's largest soul retailer.
日本人
The Japanese.
萨比娜一定是在和他们做生意
Sabina must've been in business with 'em.
像你这种有资源的人
A man with your resources,
你一定和他们有接触
you must have contacts there.
当然有 他们隶属于圣杯
Of course I do. The Grail owns it.
仓库在大阪
Warehouse in Osaka.
我明白了
I see.
这事我随便就能做到
I could easily make that happen.
很好 做吧
Good. Do it.
然后你就可以"借走"他了
Then you can "borrow" him.
不巧 我赶时间
Unfortunately, I'm on a time crunch.
我2小时之内会派出一个特遣队去日本
I'll have an infiltration unit en route to Japan in 2 hours,
但我现在就需要杰西
but I need Jesse now.
外婆 他们一定存了上百个灵魂在那
Gran'Ma, they must have hundreds of souls there.
实际上有上百万个
Millions, actually.
我见过仓库的照片
I've seen the warehouse pictures.
简直就像是威利·旺卡的糖果屋
It's like Willy Wonka's Oompa Loompa Room.
听见了吗 供应一辈子的灵魂
Hear that? A lifetime of souls.
我爱他
I love him.
胜过其它一切
More than anything.
但你要是拿不到我要的东西的话
But if you don't get me what I want?
我就废掉他 让他毫无用处
I'll make sure he's of no use to you or anyone.
永远
Ever.
我觉得没问题
I don't foresee any problems.
我也是这么想的
Yeah...me, either.
怎么了
What is it?
住手吧 悍妇们
Flufferman. u202dEnough with the roughhousing.
收拾一下 你得去趟大阪
Pack a bag. You're going to Osaka.
她就是你说的"特遣队"吗
She is u202dyour "Infiltration unit"?
我人手不宽裕
I don't have a deep bench.
另外一个还不如她
Just her and someone even less.
要完成这样的任务
And for a job like this...
你刚刚说这是个轻松的任务
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表