剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Well, you go and tell that to Luke Skywalker.
他把那只驼驼开膛破肚
He slit that tauntaun creature open,
他毫发无伤地躲过一劫
and it snuck him off without a bloody scratch!
他不是为了逃跑
He didn't sneak him off anywhere.
那只驼驼是为了不让他冻死
The tauntaun kept him from freezing!
还说"救我" 别糊弄我了行吗
"Saving" me. Give me a bloody break, will you?
如果不是我 裘迪和TC
If it wasn't for me, Jody and T.C.
早就把你挂起来烧死了
would've strung you up to burn.
没错 大家快看 杰西·卡斯特
Oh, that's right. Jesse Custer, everybody --
在坟墓昂首阔步的英雄
a bloody hero u202dstruttin' through the Tombs
像个精神错乱的马戏团员工一样
like a demented circus worker of some kind!
我没时间听你鬼扯
I haven't got time for this shit.
你就是个该死的混♥蛋♥
You're an evil bastard is what you are.
现在我看出来了 看得一清二楚
And I see it now. I see it clear as day.
图丽普也会看出来的 她会睁大双眼
And Tulip will see it, too. She'll open up her eyes --
别提她了
Shut up about her!
你就是个该死的混♥蛋♥
You're nothing but an evil bastard!
我恨死你了
I hate your face.
打中丁丁了
Ow! Right in the dick.
不客气 混♥蛋♥
You're welcome, asshole.
小心轻放 易碎品
洛杉矶新奥尔良 安妮街3927号♥
你是如此迷失
You're so lost.
少年郎对你很过分 是吗
So, a little boy was mean to you, huh?
让你的少女心心碎了
Broke your little-girl heart?
二十年过去了 你仍想索他的命
20 years later, u202dand you still want him dead.
是啊
Yeah.
还说我迷失
I'm lost.
你还没让我说完
You didn't let me finish.
杰西不只让我心碎
Jesse didn't just break my heart.
还心碎了两次
He broke it twice.
安吉维尔的疯狂屠夫
The Mad Butcher of Angelville!
还有谁敢上来挑战他
Who dares to face him next?
你敢吗
Is it you?
你呢 你呢
Or you or you?
我来打
I'll fight.
我跟你打 拉安琪拉
I'll fight you, L'Angelle.
你以为你高我们一等吗
You think you're better than us?
你以为你可以叫我妹妹垃圾
You think you can call my sister trash?
你说得对
You're right.
我不该那么说
I shouldn't have said that.
把博伊德家的人比作垃圾 那是对
Comparing a Boyd to trash is an insult...
垃圾的侮辱
to trash!
你为什么不快点滚蛋
Why don't you just run along, and --
求你了 求你了 杰西 停手
Please, please. Jesse, stop.
停手 杰西
Stop, Jesse.
杰西
Jesse.
求你了
Please.
求你了 杰西
Please. Jesse.
我问你们 爽不爽
Are you not entertained?!
你♥他♥妈♥的在说谎
That is a goddamn lie.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
这地方会让他展示出最糟糕的一面
This place brings out the worst in him.
下车
Get out.
控球至球场角落
...to the right, dribbling up to the side corner...
传球啊
Oh, pass the rock, yo!
怎么回事
What the...?
完美的传球
Beautiful pass.
我说了不准邮液体
I said no liquids.
他跑了 他跑了
He's gone! He's gone!
那个吸血鬼 他跑了
The vampire -- he's gone.
他啃掉自己的手逃跑了
He chewed himself free.
去找他
Find him!
你要去哪
Where are you going?
欢迎
Welcome...
混♥蛋♥们
you motherless goathumpers.
我有三件事要宣布
I have three announcements.
第一
First,
那辆蓝色丰田花冠的车主
to the owner of a blue Toyota Corolla,
我不知道为什么警报会响 不过已经不响了
I don't know why you have an alarm, but it is going off.
第二
The second...
上帝已经离开了天堂
is God has left Heaven.
我不知道他去了哪里 现在还不知道
I don't know where He's gone -- not yet, anyway,
但我从一个朋友那里听到了一种解释
but I heard from a friend of mine a theory on the why.
上帝在考验我们
He is testing us.
我不知道这是什么样的考验
I have no idea what this test might be,
但如果主题是
but if the subject is,
"人类会变成一群贪婪又暴♥力♥的
"Can Human Beings Be Anything Other Than
混♥蛋♥之外的东西吗"
a Bunch of Greedy, Violent, Assholes?"
那我们就有大♥麻♥烦了
then we're in big trouble.
如果我发现上帝只是离开
But if I find out that God just took off...
绝望地放弃
threw up His hands in disgust...
休息去了
and called it a day...
那我就会很恼火了
then I'm gonna be real pissed off.
我看着你们在这里为这些痛苦
Then I look around at all you hootin' and hollerin'
呐喊 咆哮 昏昏沉沉
and getting high from all the suffering,
痛苦就会来了
the suffering to come,
为你们付出的代价受苦
suffering which you have paid for,
那毫无疑问 上帝抛弃了我们
and it is no wonder God has quit on us!
第三是什么
What was the third thing?
第三
Third thing?
第三 你们最好找到另一种方式
Third thing is, you better find another way
拿你们的灵魂作赌注
to gamble with your souls.
没有战斗了 坟墓关闭了
There is no fight. The Tombs are closed!
滚
Get out!
-为什么 -不
- Why? - No!
-真♥他♥妈♥扯淡 -扯淡
- That's bullshit! - Boo!
*丹妮男孩*
* Oh, Danny boy *
*烟斗 烟斗在召唤*
* The pipes, the pipes are callin' *
是吸血鬼来了
It's the vampire!
*从峡谷到山谷 直到山那边*
* From glen to glen and down the mountainside *
我先去会会他
I'll take first crack at him.
别起来
Stay down.
别起来 卡西
Stay down, Cass.
我是认真的
I mean it.
我叫你别起来
I said, stay down!
谁需要上帝
Who needs God?
坟墓重新开张了
The Tombs are back in business!
现在你看到了
Now you've seen it.
这里每天晚上都会这样
That's gonna happen here night after night.
我是拉安琪拉
I'm a L'Angelle.
如果你不喜欢 你就走 你们都给我走
And if you don't like it, you can go -- both of you!
懂了吗
Get it?
懂了吗
Got it?
好
Good.
你怎么这么久
What took you so long?
看不见路 前额一直往下滑
Couldn't see. Forehead kept slippin'.
人皮外套
Ah! Skin suit.
还是逃跑的最好方式
Still the best way to break a mate free.
不全是他的错
It's not all his fault, you know.
他只是环境的产物
He's just a product of his environment.
某种程度上 我们都是
Guess we all are in a way.
是的
Mm-hmm.
纽约 血腥的爱达荷州
So, New York, bloody Idaho.
这是...这是好的一面
That's -- u202dThat's the bright side of this.
我们想去哪里都可以
We can go wherever we want.
我们有自♥由♥了
You know, we've got some freedom.
我们现在可以一直开车 不用停下来
Now we could just drive and drive and never stop
如果我们想那样的话
if that's what we wanted.
或者我们也可以停在这里
Or we could just stop here.
为什么
Why?
你不能留在这里 卡西
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表