剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
and surrounded by semi-automatic weapons.
我有比武器或"资源"更棒的东西
Well, I have something greater than weapons or "Resources."
那是什么
What's that?
信念
Faith.
不可动摇 不可摧毁的信念 我是被选中的
The impossible, impenetrable belief that I have been chosen.
创世纪属于我
That Genesis belongs to me.
你怎么能这么确定
How can you be so sure?
我经受了考验 我的亲人痛失于亲人之手
I have been tried. I've lost kin at the hand of kin.
我被活埋 扔着等死
I've been buried alive and left for dead.
然而它还在我的体内
And still, it resides in me.
如果没有什么神圣的使命 那还能为什么
If not for some divine purpose, then tell me -- why?
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer.
你真的是一名传教士
You are certainly a preacher.
你还是个蠢蛋
You're also a fool.
舒服了吗
Comfortable?
我希望没有
I certainly hope not.
帮我逃出去
Get me out of here.
这次打他的脑袋
This time shoot him in the head.
用什么打他
Shoot him with what?
我在你外套口袋里放了把枪
I placed a gun in your jacket pocket.
有屁用
What the hell good's that gonna do?
别担心 上面装了消音器
Don't worry, it has a silencer.
克劳斯 我被绑在了一张轮床上
Klaus. I'm chained to a gurney.
就算我口袋里有火箭筒也没卵用
A bazooka in my pocket ain't gonna do shit.
我希望我能做更多 但是
I wish I could do more, but.
但是什么
But what?
斯塔尔
Starr?
弄好了吗
Are we all set?
弄好了 圣父
Yes, Allfather.
很好
Good.
出于一些亵神的原因
For some profane reason,
上帝之言依附在了你身上
the Word of God has become attached to you.
别担心 我们会把它引出来的
Not to worry. We will coax it out.
让我猜猜 你是要给我唱摇篮曲吗
Don't tell me. u202dYou're gonna sing me a lullaby?
这种事留给天使去做
Leave that to the angels.
我们偏向用高压电
We prefer jolts of u202dhigh-voltage electricity.
你真想让创世纪出来吗
You really want Genesis to come out?
动手吧 我等不及看到
Go ahead. I can't wait to see
你的内脏飞溅在墙上了
your insides sprayed against the walls.
创世纪不是给我用的
Genesis is not for me.
虽说我绝对比你更有资格
I am certainly more deserving than you.
但有个人最有资格
But there is one that is most deserving
掌握这一宇宙至高无上的力量...
of wielding the greatest power of the universe...
哈普度
Humperdoo?
你从哪听来的这个讨厌的名字
Where did you hear that horrid name?!
他是基♥督♥之子
He is the Christ child.
主最可爱神圣的羊羔
The Lord's Most Sweet and Holy Lamb.
也是上帝之言未来的归宿
And the future home of the Word of God.
开始吧
Let us begin.
你们在犯一个严重的错误
You guys are making a big mistake.
你把创世纪放进他体内的话
You put Genesis inside him,
我告诉你 他会直接...
I'm telling you, he's just gonna...
我都说了
Told you.
带下一个进来
Bring in the next one.
看啊 卡斯特先生
Behold, Mr. Custer.
宗教的秘密武器 科学
Religion's secret weapon: science.
你好 詹妮
Hey, Janie.
你好 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
你是来拿库存报告的吗
You here for the inventory report?
那个等会再说 你的周末过得怎样
In a minute. How was your weekend?
做了什么性感的事吗
Do anything sexy?
没有
Not really.
我遛了狗 然后洗了个澡
I walked my dog, then I took a shower.
你脱♥光♥了吗
Were you nude?
当然 我可不想把衣服弄湿
Well, yeah, I didn't want to get my clothes wet.
想让它们立马变湿吗
Want to get them wet right now?
停
And freeze.
你们这些高层的变♥态♥得管好自己
You upper management pervs need to get your stuff together!
这整个分部已经变成了强制爱的排污池
This entire branch has become a cesspool of unwanted advances.
在所有性骚扰投诉中光是发生在大堂的
There have been 29 sexual harassment complaints
就有29起
in the lobby alone.
这让人完全无法接受
所以圣杯总部派我们过来
Which is why Grail H.Q. sent us here.
来推行一套新零容忍♥政策
To implement a new zero-tolerance policy.
我们再来一次 不过这次我们需要一名志愿者
Let's try this again. Only now let's have a volunteer.
松形部长
Director Matsukata.
上来吧 别害羞
很好 很好
Great. Great.
这次我们把角色对调一下
And this time, let's reverse the situation.
詹妮来充当那个坏人
Janie will be the assailant
而松形部长是她无助的受害者
and Director Matsukata her hapless victim.
昨晚给你发了裸照
Sent you nude pics last night.
你怎么没给我回复
Why didn't you text me back?
因为我已经结婚了
Because I am married.
把库存报告给我 孬种
Gimme the inventory report, limp dick.
报告不错
Good report.
打得很好
Really well-typed.
做得好
Nice job.
我就差这么一点 弘树
I am this close, Hiroki,
这么一点
this close
就能让你当副社长了
to making you Vice President...
我爱我妻子
I love my wife.
停
And freeze.
当然了 真正的考验是
Of course the true test is
如果一位很有魅力的女性勾引你怎么办
when an attractive woman hits on you.
但这是个好开端 做得好
But it's a good start. Nice job.
让我们为松形部长鼓掌
鼓掌
我们休息一下
Let's take a break.
午饭之后 我们回来讨论办公室恋情须知
After lunch, we'll discuss office dating dos and don'ts.
好了
Okay.
很好
Very good.
等你们回来 我会发些宣传手册
I'll have pamphlets for you when you get back.
其实有更简单的方法 是吧
You know there are easier ways to do this, right?
当然啦
I'm sure there are.
我只是想让你抓他的屁♥股♥
I just wanted to make you grab that guy's ass.
给你个任务
I've got a job for you.
图丽普·奥黑尔
"Tulip O'Hare."
那是什么
What's that?
那是个人 西德尼
Who is that, Sidney. Who.
图丽普·奥黑尔是谁
"Tulip O'Hare." Who is that?
那不重要 把她带给我
It doesn't matter. Bring her to me.
我高中时学过科学
I took science in high school.
可没有这么血肉横飞
I don't remember u202dso many flyin' intestines.
等斯洛特尼克调好鸡尾酒就会奏效的
It'll work. As soon as Slotnick perfects the cocktail.
斯波特尼克是谁 你的酒保吗
Who's Spotnick? Your bartender?
斯洛特尼克博士正在创作一种基因鸡尾酒
Doctor Slotnick is creating a genetic cocktail.
也许你还想知道一些
Perhaps you'd enjoy a detailed explanation
关于理论和方式的解释
of our theorems and modalities?
真的不用了
Not really, no.
好主意 圣父
Excellent idea, Allfather.
把博士带过来
Bring in the doctor.
创世纪
Genesis.
天使和魔鬼的后裔
The offspring of an angel and a demon.
善恶结合的产物
An entity comprised of "Good" and "Bad" parts in varying degrees.
创世纪需要一个合适的宿主
It follows then that Genesis would require
就像你一样
that a successful host -- such as you --
善恶以特别的比例
be composed of the same specific proportions
结合在一起
of goodness and badness.
但如何能按照特定比例重新创造呢
But how does one re-create those proportions?
答案就在这种DNA鸡尾酒中
The answer is a DNA cocktail.
这种鸡尾酒能把两个人的基因混合起来
This represents a genetic combination of two persons --
这一例就是小威廉姆斯和路易十六的混合
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表