剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
从现在起 无论发生什么事
No matter what happens from here on out,
我都与你同在 弥赛亚
I'm with you, Messiah.
但是 如果你想要你的灵魂
But...if you want your soul...
你就要杀了他
you are going to have to kill him.
保佑你 卡斯特
Thrice blessed, O Custer.
我再等一趟
I-I'll get the next one.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是圣父
I am Allfather.
你知道我的灵魂在哪
And you know where my soul is?
我知道
I do indeed.
在哪里
Well, where is it?
在一个安全的地方
It's in a safe place.
在哪
Where is it?
他体内
It's up his ass.
那就是安全的地方吗
That's his "Safe place"?
精彩 卡斯特先生 表演太棒了
Bravo, Mr. Custer. Quite the show.
我抓住他了 圣父
I have him, Allfather.
别杀他 还不行
Don't kill him! Not yet!
他有创世纪
He has Genesis!
他们回来了
They're ba-ack...
从大阪回来了
From Osaka. They're back.
这么快
...So soon?
他们拿到...
Well, did they get the..?
当然了 有很多灵魂
More souls than you can count, apparently.
我们成功了
We did it.
安保比想象中更麻烦
Security was tougher than expected.
但我们成功了
But we did it.
好样的
Good boy.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她死了
She died.
中枪了
Got shot.
安保比想象中更麻烦
Security was tougher than expected.
我的灵魂们呢
Well, whe-- where are my souls?
在前面
Out front.
-外面 -在外面
- Out..? - Outside.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
等着你
Waitin' for you.
你不能老这么拖下去
You can't put it off forever.
不不不 我现在不走
No, no... u202dI-I'm -- I'm not going yet.
任何事都要付出代价 贱♥人♥
Everything has a price, bitch.
不... 不行 我还没准备好
No! No! No! No! Not yet! I'm not ready!
外婆
Gran'ma.
杰西 杰西 感谢上帝 你回来救我了
Oh, Jesse. Jesse, thank God. You came back to save me.
是啊 我回来了
Yeah, I came back.
去死吧
Diiiiiiiie!
你想要什么
What do you want?
卡西迪 门
Cassidy, Mon?
是我们
Yeah, that's us.
真有意思
You know, it's funny.
还是没回音
Still no answer.
丽莎的
From Lisa.
我都联♥系♥她四次了
I've tried her like four times now.
西班牙现在还早呢
Well, it's still early in Spain.
波兰吧
Poland, you mean?
你让她去了格但斯克
You sent her to Gdansk.
是啊 我觉得应该都还早吧
Well, yeah still early there, I imagine.
你是个坏人 对吧
You're a bad man, aren't you?
谢谢你和你的恶性影响
You know, thanks to you and your pernicious influences.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我们现在都冷酷无情
...both of us are a couple of hard men now.
不过不是最机智的 对吧
Not the brightest of the bunch, though, are we, huh?
离开小镇开始 圣杯就跟着我们
Out on the town, with the Grail after us?
我会消灭他们的
I will annihilate them.
别担心 我们会准备好的
Don't you worry. We'll be ready.
希望如此 这些人...
Well, I hope so. 'Cause, these guys..?
你永远不知道他们什么时候会出现
...you never know when they're gonna turn up.
谢谢你 司机
Thank you, driver.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我们都相信你
As do we all.
我们真的都很相信你
Yeah, we all really believe in you.
他...我...我...
He's, uh, uh... here is -- here's...
约翰尼
...Johnnny!
美女
Hey, beautiful.
恶魔大人
Your hideousness.
没事了 孩子
We're good, kid.
去上个鸭子
Go, uh, hump a duck
或者想玩什么就玩什么去吧
or whatever it is you're into these days.
我...接到你的电♥话♥很惊讶
I was...surprised to get your call.
我遇到了一个问题 想到了你
Well, I have a problem and I thought of you.
最喜欢女人和她们的问题了 说吧
Love women and their problems. Hit me.
有个女孩想杀我
There's this girl u202dand she tried to kill me.
太可怕了 真的吗 那真是...很遗憾
Oh, that's terrible. Really? That's -- Sorry.
不 我是认真的 那女孩是个超级贱♥人♥
No, I mean it. u202dThis girl is a royal bitch,
我希望你弄死她
and I want you to take her down.
我要你吃了她
I want you to feast on her.
听起来很有意思 我愿意帮你
Sounds like fun. I could do that.
你呢 玛丽
What about you, Marie?
你准备什么时候来地狱加入我们
When are you coming down to join us in Hell?
根据现在的情况...很快了吧
From the looks of things... pretty soon, huh?
也许吧...也许不会
Maybe... maybe not.
我给了你力量
I gave you the power.
你吞噬灵魂
You eat souls,
你保持年轻
you stay young,
你长生不死
you stay alive.
但在你死亡之日 你就是我的了
But the day you die, you're mine.
我们说好的
That's the deal.
我一直很感激...
And it has been such a gift...
但是我们要谈新的条件了
...but we are making a new deal.
是吗
Are we now?
你又做噩梦了吗
Have you been havin' bad dreams again?
好吧 洗耳恭听
Alright, I'm listening.
但是所谓的"新条件"
But in this "New deal"?
我能得到...什么
I get...what?
你认识我外孙吗
You know my grandson?
你知道我认识他
You know I do.
我一直在留意杰西
I've always had an eye out for Jesse.
他是个自私 骄纵
He is a spoiled, u202dselfish,
充满复仇欲的小男孩
vengeful little boy.
还有呢
And?
我觉得他手上可能有你想要的东西
He has something I think you might really want.
大阪
我给我们报了名
I signed us in.
人力资源代表
Human Resources representatives.
上吧
Let's do it.
等等
Wait a sec.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我扮演的角色喜欢吃口香糖
My character chews gum.
你的角色有一个很丑的鼻子
Yours has an ugly nose.
来吧 去好好劫了这个贱♥人♥
So yeah, let's seriously rob this bitch.
只是一个伤口而已
Merely a flesh wound.
我想也是
Yes, I imagine it would be.
我说了 他有时候很无礼
I told you he can be churlish.
卡斯特 搞清楚 你的好日子到头了
Understand, Mr. Custer. Your fun time is over.
我们要夺走你的创世纪
We're taking Genesis.
以前也有人试过 不过都没什么好下场
Well, people have tried before. Doesn't usually end well.
那些人可没有圣杯团这种资源
Those people never had the resources of The Grail
可供差遣
at their fingertips...
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我应该被你吓到吗
Was that supposed to scare me?
作为一个手无寸铁
So bold...for a man bound
还被一圈机♥枪♥指着的人来说 你胆子可真大
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表