剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
On the contrary.
我感到很骄傲
I'd be honored.
将你的生命和我们的紧紧联♥系♥到一起
...tie your life to ours and allow us to do the same?
是的
Yes.
准备好了吗
Are you ready to pass through?
-是的 -她准备好了
- Yes. - Yeah, she's ready.
那是什么
What's that?
是...
What is...?
咬痕
Bite marks.
怎么了
What's going on?
回答我
Answer me.
你做了什么
What have you done?
你给他曾经放飞的孩子们打了多少个电♥话♥
How many calls to his flown children
罗森太太
did you make, Mrs. Rosen?
87个
87.
又有多少有回应
And how many answered?
没有
None.
所以你转化了她
So you turned her...
她转化了其他人
She turned the rest.
然后呢
Now what?
继续你那孤独缺爱的生活吗
Go back to your loveless and lonely existence?
也许吧
Well, yeah, probably.
但是首先
But first,
该吃晚饭了
dinner time.
好了 我们走
Alright, let's go.
你不打算杀了我吗
Ain't you gonna kill me?
我没有那么恨你
I don't hate you that much.
走吧
Come on.
不 不用了
N-Nah. I-I'm good.
安吉维尔 我知道
Angelville -- I-I know it's -- it's wicked
很邪恶什么的
and -- and evil and all that,
我没地方可去了
I got nowhere else to go.
你确定吗
You sure?
再见到你真好
Good seeing you again, Lil' Jesse.
杰西
怎么样了
图丽普
要去找卡西
杰西
好的
图丽普
你在干什么
杰西
去杀外婆
马上回来
图丽普
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
那是给我的吗
Is that for me?
你至少能靠这里面的东西再活个一百年
What's in there, you could live for another hundred years, at least.
-我的债还清了 -我可不敢确定
- My debt is paid. - Not so sure about that.
说"你的债还清了"
Say "Your debt is paid."
你的债还清了
Your debt is paid!
释放图丽普
Release Tulip.
上帝啊
...Jesus.
上帝和这一切无关
Jesus has nothing to do with this.
好吧
Fine.
你赢了
You won.
去吧
Go on.
丢下你可怜的外婆一个人
Leave your poor Gran'ma all by herself.
我以前试过
I've tried that once before.
离开你 丢下你
Walking away, leaving you behind.
然而没有用
It didn't work.
不管我去哪里 安吉维尔都如影随形
Wherever I went, Angelville was with me,
像噩梦一样在我脑中挥之不去
in the back of my head like some kind of bad dream.
但今天 我要醒了
But today's the day I wake up.
今天我要杀了你
Today's the day I'm gonna kill you
把这幢房♥子付之一炬
and burn this house to the ground.
你觉得是这样吗
You think so?
我知道就是这样
Oh, I know so.
想了20年该怎么做
Been thinking 20 years on how I'm gonna do it.
我想
Well, I figured
最好的方式就是把你拖到你自己的机器里
no better way than to strap you into your own machine
让你化成灰
and turn you to dust.
如果我真的该上天堂了的话
Well, if it's my time for Heaven.
天堂
Heaven?
我不想告诉你这坏消息
I hate to be the bearer of bad news,
但是你绝对会直接下地狱
but you're going straight to Hell.
我也不想告诉你 但是...
I hate to break it to you, but...
我和打电♥话♥给我的先生进行了交易
I made a deal with my gentleman caller.
你知道吧 撒旦
You know, Satan?
我们做了新的交易
And we came to a new agreement...
杰西·卡斯特的灵魂
如果你杀了我
If you kill me,
等你死后 你才是要下地狱的那个
when you die, you're the one going to Hell.
你做了什么
What did you do?
等等
Hold on.
我不会让你还留在这世上
I'm not walkin' outta here with you still breathin'.
别这么难过 杰西
Don't be so upset, Jesse.
我救了你的女人
I saved your girl.
你拿回了你的力量
You got your power.
你自♥由♥了
You're free of me.
亲爱的 你赢了
Sweetheart, you won.
但是你也赢了 对吗 外婆
But you won too, didn't you, Gran'ma?
一百年呢
A hundred years worth.
不
No.
比我爸爸多一百年
A hundred more years than my daddy got.
不 我是认真的
No. I mean it.
比我妈妈多一百年
A hundred more years than my mama had.
你这个老不死又能活一百年
A hundred more years of you being a rotten piece of shit.
这些是我的 我们说好的
These are mine! That's the deal!
正如你所说 外婆 新的交易
Like you said, Gran'ma, new deal!
毁掉它们
Destroy them.
她说得对 我得到我想要的了
She's right. I got what I came for.
我赢了
I won.
感觉可不像
Doesn't feel like it.
对 的确不像
No...it doesn't.
你会在地狱里烈火焚身
You'll burn in Hell for this.
也许
Maybe.
有朝一日吧
Someday.
但是今天 燃烧的是你
But today, you burn.
杰西
Jesse.
杰西 杰西
Jess-- Jess--
杰西
Jesse!
不
No!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
杰西
Jesse!
不 杰西
No, Jesse!
杰西
Jesse!
然后呢
Now what?
找个垃圾桶 也许再找块海绵
Get a Dustbuster, maybe a sponge.
但再然后呢
But after that?
现在我们是夜间的幽灵了
Now that we're Night Wraiths?
首先 你们可以停止自称夜间的幽灵了
Well, you can stop calling yourselves Night Wraiths,
上帝啊
that's for one. Christ.
你们只是吸血鬼而已 好吗
Yer just bloody vampires now, alright?
好吧 但我们该做什么
Right, but what do we do?
想做什么就做什么
Whatever we bloody want.
图丽普
Tulip?
好吧 好吧 慢点
A-Alright. Alright, slow down now.
怎么了
What's that?
我一直想联♥系♥上你 卡西
I've been trying to call you, Cass.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你...没有陷入什么危险吧
Like...you're not in any danger, are you?
你在哪里
Where are you?
好的
Got it.
你确定你没事吧
And you sure you're okay?
其实我去了一趟月球还回来了
Well, I've been to the far side of the moon and back, actually,
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表