剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
I said some harsh words when I first got here.
-那不代表 我 -当卡西迪刚到这时
- That doesn't -- I don't -- - Yes, what exactly
他是如何称呼我们的
did Cassidy call us when he arrived?
白♥痴♥
Eejits.
装腔作势的蠢蛋
Stupid posers.
必须以儆效尤
An example must be made.
-谁都休想碰我 -看吧 孩子们
- None of yous touch me! - There you are, my children.
我们中真正的疯子现形了
The true maniac amongst us.
必须以儆效尤
An example must be made.
我们是无辜的
我们一起逃出去
这就是上帝的安排
这就是我们都在这的原因
那我可说不好 不过
I don't know about that, but...
你们谁有硬币
Hey, either of you guys got a dime
或者类似硬币的东西
or, like, a-a dime-like thing?
这样的行吗
很好 尤金
Good, Eugene.
你瞧
上帝自有安排
是啊
Yeah.
我认为这样不妥
I don't like zis.
我认为我们该等瑞克来营救我们
I think we should just be waiting for Rick to rescue us.
"瑞克"是谁
Who the hell's "Rick"?
我的帝国元帅瑞克 电路工作室的同事
My Reichsmarschall Rick. From Circuit Works.
他和他的党卫军冲击军队该到了
He and his SS shock troops should be...
他说过他正赶过来
He said he was coming.
我们要从这下面逃出去吗
不是
Not exactly.
你真棒
把你的胸章给我一个
Gimme one of your buttons.
可这是我辛苦挣来的
But I earned these.
那姑娘是怎么回事
What about the girl?
她没和一个传教士在一起吗
Was she with a preacher?
还是说她死时只身一人
Or did she die alone?
她根本没死
She didn't die at all.
撒旦叫我把她抓过来
Satan told me to grab her off the street.
这样不违反规矩吗
...what about the rules?
别那么天真
Don't be a Pollyanna.
你抓的那个畸形的小子也没死
Your deformity boy isn't dead either.
这可是狂野西部 牛仔
It's the Wild West, cowboy.
上帝不在了
God's gone.
没有什么规矩
There are no rules.
不是那些束缚你妻儿的老规矩
Not that the old ones did your wife and kid any good.
我要把这个扔向传动轴
I'm gonna drop these in the drive shaft --
套箍会扣紧链条
the cuffs'll anchor the chain
这样在十字接头和差速器相接处
so it can catch on the flange yoke
链条会夹住凸缘叉
where the U-joint meets the differential.
一旦十字接头卡住了
Once the U-joint jams,
冠齿轮就会停止运转
then the crown gear will seize
至少有一根轴会卡住
and either one or both of the axles are gonna lock.
你们会听到尖锐刺耳声
You're gonna hear this big, loud screech,
地狱
巴士的整个后半部
and the whole back of the bus,
就会开始摆尾飞行
it's gonna start fishtailing --
我们甚至可能会翻倒
we might even flip,
但一旦我们停下来
but once we're stopped,
就会有足够的时间逃跑
we're gonna have long enough to make a run for it.
就这样
That's it.
你怎么知道这些的
寄养家庭
Foster care.
做好准备
Brace yourself.
准备好了吗
Ready?
一...二...
One...two...
三
u202d...three.
别动
Freeze.
哈普迪
Humperdee?
不 别动手
No! Don't do it!
我需要一个弥赛亚 弥赛亚
I need a messiah, Messiah.
哈普度
Humperdoo.
什...
W-W-Wha...
哈普度 哈普度
Humperdoo. Humperdoo.
不
No!
卡斯特 你个疯子
Custer, you maniac!
放松
Relax.
你不明白你做了什么...
You don't know what you've done...
阻止了一次天启
Stopped an apocalypse.
听起来感觉是两次
Two by the sounds of it.
今天还不赖
Not a bad day.
这是你最后剩的"汤姆·布莱迪"鸡尾酒
Here's the last of u202dyour "Tom/Brady" cocktail.
创世纪是我的
Genesis is mine.
所以我们又成了彼此的对手 卡斯特
So we find ourselves adversaries once again, Custer.
我和一个刻薄老太婆有约
I've got a date with a mean old lady.
代我问好
Give her my love.
还有一件事
One more thing...
不准再戴帽子
No more hats.
停
Stop!
这样做我们也很痛苦...
It pains us to do this...
但没有比背叛同类更恶劣的冒犯了
...but there's no worse offense than to betray your own kind.
是时候了
It's time.
凯文 开窗帘
Kevin, the drapes.
真尴尬
That's embarrassing.
我们要把他移到阳光下吗
Should we move him into the light?
不
No.
我们让阳光照向他
We'll let the sun come to him.
给我时间收集点东西
Give me time to collect something.
也给卡西迪...
And give Cassidy... u202d
更多时间来反省
...more time to reflect.
我来做千层面
I'll make a lasagna.
我有个主意
我们做一个炸♥弹♥
瑞克现在应该到了
Rick should be here by now.
我给了他方位 他到底在哪里
I gave him directions. Where the hell is he?
闭嘴
希♥特♥勒♥ 没人会来救你
好了 所以...
我们做一个炸♥弹♥
把它安在窗户上
然后炸♥弹♥威力...
窗户爆破 我们跳出去
你要去哪
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
Build a bomb.
这个贱♥人♥真是疯了
没错
她是最棒的
挺迷人的 先生
Fetching, sir.
特别像羊排络腮胡
Especially like the mutton chops.
我觉得有责任通知您
I feel duty bound to inform you
一个生活方式的重大变化
of a...significant lifestyle change --
我现在是吸血鬼
I am a vampire.
但我向您保证
But I assure you,
这对我的工作表现和专业素质
it will have no impact whatsoever
不会有任何影响
on my job performance or professionalism.
我觉得戴反了
I-I think it's on backwards.
不对 是我搞错了
No. I was wrong.
该死的混♥蛋♥
Son of a whoring bitch!
是这样
So, here's the thing...
我得上厕所
I have to go to the bathroom.
请便
Be my guest.
不是吧
Seriously though.
尽管上
Go ahead.
你不会是这趟车上第一个尿裤子的人
You wouldn't be the first person pissed herself on this ride.
我会是第一个叫你混♥蛋♥讨厌鬼的人吗
Would I be the first to call you a dumbass leather skank?
你会是第一个 也是最后一个
You'd be the first and the last.
怎么
What?
你最好往别处看
Yeah, you better look away.
我不害怕他 再也不了
Oh, I ain't scared of him. Not anymore.
因为我知道一个传教士把他揍得很惨
Not since a preacher I know pretty much beat his sorry ass.
难怪那场骚乱后他们让你跑腿了
No wonder they made you errand boy after that mess.
我不是跑腿的
I'm no one's errand boy.
那是巴士保姆吗
Bus ride babysittin'?
我觉得就是跑腿的
Sounds like errand boy shit to me.
他们竟然没有让他给撒旦擦屁♥股♥ 真惊讶
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表