剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
但我觉得现在危险一已经过去了 所以...
but I think the danger portion's over now, so...
那好吧 我在路上了
Alright, well, I'm on my way.
图丽普
T-Tulip?
怎么了
Yeah?
我...
I, uh...
怎么了 卡西
Yeah? Cass?
-看看谁来了 -胡佛回来了
- Hey, look who it is. - Hey, Hoover's back.
胡佛
Hoover!
胡佛
Hoover?
胡佛是什么意思
What do you mean, Hoover?
不 没事 没事
No, it -- it's alright. It's alright.
只是胡佛 他没事了
It's -- It's just Hoover. He's cool now.
好了 别担心了
Alright, d-don't worry about it.
-欢迎回来 -听着 回头见
- Welcome back. - Listen, I -- I'll see you soon
谢谢你打电♥话♥给我 好吗
and thanks for calling me up, alright?
待会儿见
I'll see you in a bit.
派对在哪儿呢
So... where's the party?
我回到圣杯团办公室 收到了你的信息
So I'm back at The Grail office, I get your text,
我问自己
and I say to myself --
"我为什么在这里"
"Why am I here?" Hmm.
工作烂透了 老板是疯子
The hours suck, my boss is crazy,
福利还不怎么样 你知道吗
and the benefits aren't even that good, you know?
当然不好了 他们都是腐♥败♥的混♥蛋♥
'Course not. They're corporate bastards.
你到底还回那里去干什么
What are you even doing back there?
我们不是说好了不能再这么混♥蛋♥了吗
I thought we agreed, no more being a dick?
你说得对 积习难改
You were right. Old habits.
你们也都转变了吗
So, you guys have all turned as well?
他们已经开始觉得无聊了
They're already bored.
去吧 回去干活吧 混♥蛋♥们
Alright, go on. Back to work, you buggers.
我正准备好好嗨一嗨
I was just about to get really high
来点五分钱合唱团的歌♥ 你也可以加入
and blast some Nickelback, if you're up for that.
来吧
Come on.
你当初救了我的命
You know, you saved my life back there.
给你带了礼物
I got you a present.
想还你的人情
I wanted to return the favor.
雨伞 很滑稽
An umbrella. Very droll.
秘密特工什么的
Secret agent man.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
-打开 -在室内吗
- Open it. - Indoors?
这应该会带来厄运吧 伙计
I'm pretty sure that's bad luck, man.
那是什么东西
What the hell is that?
在今天可是好运
It's good luck today!
你做了什么
What the hell did you do?
我撒谎了 福利很棒
I lied. The benefits are great.
我每天的早饭可都是马镇定剂 你知道吧
You know I eat horse tranquilizers for breakfast, don't you?
我和他们说了 那是鲸鱼用的
I told them. That's whale.
卡西
Cass?
一群男人带走了他
Some men took him.
还有一个女人 穿着白衣服
And a woman. Dressed in white.
上帝
God.
在此时此刻之前
我都不知道我的目标是什么
但现在我知道了
就是要说
你是个坏人
但是亡羊补牢也不迟
敞开心扉 找上帝谈谈
你们以前是最好的朋友吧 那...
联♥系♥他 道歉
我刚意识到
I just realized,
我也有个"五标"
I have a "Purposh," Too.
清醒一点 笨蛋
Get your ass out of your head, doofus.
上帝已经走了
God's gone.
你没必要这么做
You didn't have to do that.
对他吗 我们只是在开玩笑
Him? We were just jokin'.
不管怎么样 你做了你该做的事
Anyway, you did your part
把这两个笨蛋带了过来
bringing these two chuckleheads back,
现在轮到我来商议了
and now for my part of the bargain.
接下来就交给我们吧 西德尼
We'll take it from here, Sidney.
谢谢
Thank you.
我也不知道怎么回事 但我想应该是她自找的
Not sure what happened there, but I assume she had it coming.
这个不幸的传教士叫什么名字呢
What would this unfortunate preacher's name happen to be?
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer.
这真是太巧了
I love the synergy!
我刚刚签了一个和卡斯特有关的协议
I just got a deal goin' involving Custer.
刚好能加到我的扩展计划中
Figures right into my expansion plans.
你杀了他
See, you kill him,
他的他的力量就归地狱所有了
and he and his little power come to Hell.
反正我就先不留你了
Anyway, I won't keep you any longer.
俗话说得好 别管上帝了
Go without God, as the saying now goes.
你竟敢在黑暗王子面前拔枪
How dare you pull a gun on the Prince of Darkness.
我要把你撕成碎片
I will flay you into a thousand pieces!
我的女儿
My daughter?
鸦群 是你的主意吗
The crows? Was that your idea?
好吧
Okay.
等等
Hold on.
大家都冷静点
Everybody take a breath.
是吗
Was it?
当时讨论的时候我正在开会
I was in on the meeting when it was discussed.
好吗 但那不是我的主意
Sure, alright? But it wasn't my idea.
那是谁的主意
Whose was it?
别傻了
Don't be stupid.
是上帝的
It was God's.
当然了
Of course.
那么
Now,
我建议你赶紧把枪放下
I suggest you put that gun down right now,
不然 我们俩之间可要有矛盾了
or you and I are gonna have a problem.
太晚了
Too late.
你这个疯子...
You crazy son of a --
你不能这么做
You can't do that!
规则变了
The rules have changed.
你说得对
You were right.
你不属于这里
You don't belong here.
我们走
Let's go.
嗯 好主意
Yeah. Good idea.
我们离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
只有他
Just him.
你不行
Not you.
杰西·卡斯特的灵魂
李子蛋糕 先生
Plum cake, sir?
好
Ja.
多加脆皮
Extra flaky crust.
杰西
他还活着吗
传教士送我来这里的吗
传教士把我丢在这里的吗
我和你一起
安吉维尔
你还好吧
You okay?
家其实不怎么样
Family's overrated.
是啊
Yeah.
准备好了吗
Ready?
准备好了
Ready.
梅察达
天啊
Holy shit.
卡西迪正在安静地休息
Cassidy's resting peacefully.
休息不了多久了
Not for long.
我最喜欢的拷问者正在从宾臣虚飞来
My favorite torturer is flying in from Bensonhurst.
弗兰基·托斯卡尼
Frankie Toscani?
帽子 胡佛
The hat, Hoover.
你在嘲弄我吗
Are you mocking me?
不 我...
No, I'm --
我现在是一个吸血鬼了 先生
I'm a vampire now, sir.
记得吗
Remember?
我以为你是在开玩笑
I thought you were joking.
不是
Uh, no.
是真的
It's true.
但我保证
But let me assure you,
这对我的工作绝对不会有任何影响...
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表