剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
那好
All right, then.
好吧 这是个反面教材
All right, it's a bad example.
她和她爸一起来的
She's here with her dad.
你容我...
Let me just, um...
有魅力的女士
Attractive woman...
到我这里来
come to me.
什么 拜托
What? Oh, come on.
不
No. Heh.
好吧 我震惊了
All right. I'm impressed by it.
我非常震惊
I'm impre-- I'm impressed by it.
上帝啊
For Christ's sake.
我的天
Oh, my God!
-色狼 -什么
- Pervert! - What?
-走 爸爸 -太神奇了
- Come on, Dad. - That's amazing!
这怎么回事
What about that?
隐身了 真不可思议
Invisibility. Unbelievable.
别傻了
Don't be foolish.
没人能隐身
No one can turn invisible.
太他妈酷了
That's bloody cool.
非常感谢你 今晚很愉快
Well, thank you very much for a pleasant evening.
随时再来找我吧
Feel free to look me up again.
好吧
All right.
好吧 好吧 我服了
All right, all right. I give. I give.
你说什么
Sorry?
刚才发生的那些事 那种能力
All that in there, with the powers and that,
你是怎么办到的
how were you doing that?
今晚 我们又接受一个人进入隐秘圣地
Tonight, we accept another into our inner sanctum,
这是一种许多人渴望而极少数能得到的恩赐
a blessing many covet but few possess.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
是的
I do.
这是你自愿选择的吗
Do you choose this freely?
是的
I do.
你愿意摒弃灿烂世界
Will you forsake the sunlit world
屈服于我们暗红色的欲望吗
and surrender to our dark and scarlet urging?
是的 大人
I do, my lord.
我愿意
I-- I will.
起来吧 我的孩子
Rise, my son.
感觉怎么样
How do you feel?
棒呆了
Awesome!
太好了
Yes!
下一个就是我了 对吧
My turn next, right?
-所以你觉得如何 -我觉得如何
- So, what did you think? - What do I think?
那就是你的秘密酱汁吗
That's your secret sauce?
白♥痴♥的鲜血 哥们
The blood of morons, mate?
你不顾他们死活 好让自己能在空中乱飞
You're damning them so you can just flit about in the sky
以及变成猫寻开心
and turn into a cat for laughs?
我要扯掉你的脑袋
I'm gonna tear your bleedin' head off, ya--
你今晚飞过群星的时候感觉很糟吗
Did you feel damned as you flew among the stars tonight?
听着 转变人类是不对的
Look. Turning people, it's wrong.
相信我 我知道这个
Trust me. I know about it.
那你治愈的这个人
And this person that you brought through,
或者像你说的"转变"...
or "Turned" as you put it...
他们是好人吗
were they a good person?
他是我儿子 好吗
He was my son. All right?
那他是好人吗
And was he a good person?
好吧 其实他有点混♥蛋♥
All right, actually, he was a bit of a dick.
-对 -对
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我挑选的每个人
Each of the people that I select
不仅是自愿的参与者
is not only a willing participant,
还都是好人
but a good person
愿意尊重和保护我们的传统
willing to honor and protect our traditions.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
你知道吗 你说得对
You know what? Fair enough.
只是这不适合我
It's just-- it's not my cuppa tea.
我不喜欢这样 好吗
I don't like it, all right?
好了
All right.
不 别走
No, don't go.
这里不止你看到的这些
There's more than what you've seen so far.
我还有很多东西想跟你分享
There's things that I want to share with you.
为什么 你为什么需要我
Why? Why do you need me?
你在这里做的事
You've got this thing going on here,
明显进展顺利
and it's clearly working out for you.
你还要我♥干♥嘛 上帝啊
What do you need me for, for Christ's sake?
我在找朋友
I was looking for a friend.
你不是吗
Aren't you?
我朋友够多了 好吗
I got enough friends, all right?
快点 小杰西
Hurry up, Little Jesse.
来吧 玛丽小姐
Here you go, Miss Marie.
这是你的药
Here's your medicine.
不是很多
There's not many.
暂时够了
It's enough for now.
够你俩活着
Keep you two alive.
来吧 来吧 就是这样
Here it is. Here it is. There you go.
对对对 就是这样
Yeah, yeah, yeah. There you go.
好 还有一瓶
Okay, here's another one.
对
Oh, yeah.
当我思绪万千
When I'm in my head
躺在地面
Down on the ground
我听见
I listen to
一群罪人发出
The long droning sound
悠长的嗡嗡声
Of sinners a-plenty
我们的痛苦深沉
Our pain runs deep
深过海洋
Deeper than oceans
沉过酣睡
Deeper than sleep
你好
Hello?
卡西
Cass?
你好吗
How are you?
我挺好的
I'm doin' all right, you know?
好 那就好
Good. Well, that's good.
新奥尔良怎么样
How's New Orleans?
也就那样
New Orleans is New Orleans, you know?
是啊
Yeah.
这里最近有点疯狂
man, it's-- it's been crazy here.
我是说一切都摊开了
I mean, it's-- it's all kicked off.
我们和裘迪 TC大打了一场
We got in this big fight, uh, with Jody and T.C.,
很激烈
and, um, it was huge.
我是说...
I mean, it was...
总之显然是我赢了
Well, anyway, I won, obviously.
毫无疑问
No problem.
但是杰西他...
But Jesse, he, uh...
他把自己害得被困在水下棺材里了
he went and got himself stuck in an underwater coffin.
最终他出来了 所以你不用担心
He got out eventually, you know, so don't worry.
那是好事
So that's good.
我杀了外婆
I killed Gran'ma.
我真的杀了她
I mean, I really, actually did kill her.
她确实死了
I mean, she was dead...
不过后来又好了
and then, she got better.
很不幸
Unfortunately.
还有什么
What else?
我剪了头发
Cut my hair.
我们还用口水抢劫了银行
We robbed a bank with some spit.
现在都能那样了 你信吗
Can you believe you can do that now?
是啊
So, yeah.
很疯狂
Pretty crazy.
你还在听吗 卡西
Are you still there, Cass?
在 我还在听
Uh, yeah. Yeah, I'm-- I'm still here. Yeah.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
其实很多事
Lots of things, actually.
没错
Yep.
你在一个毒屋里 是吗
You're in a crack house, aren't you?
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表