剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
"上帝作为何等奥秘
"God moves in a mysterious way...
行事伟大神奇"
His wonders to perform."
"他将足迹印在沧海
"He plants His footsteps in the sea,
车骑驾于暴风"
and rides upon the storm."
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
看来他女朋友听从了你的建议
Looks like his girlfriend took your advice.
她俩都死了
They're both dead.
这葬礼办得真美
Such a beautiful service.
只有他一个人哭了吗
Was he the only one who cried?
这是你第三次死亡了 图丽普
Third time you've died, Tulip.
我的眼泪都流干了
I'm all out of tears.
那也还是...
Still...
还记得我们在拉斯克鲁塞斯那单活吗
I was thinkin', remember that job we did in Las Cruces?
记得这个吗
Remember this?
我去 当然 我记得
Hell yes, I remember that.
好了 伙计们 时间不等人
All right, bitches, clock's ticking.
我们去偷东西吧
Let's go steal some shit.
长沼银行
找个代理人聊聊 看看自己是否合格
就在今日
一百 两百 三百 四百 五百 六百...
One hundred, two, three, four, five, six...
留意对象
戴伯安保锁公♥司♥制♥造♥
这么多道锁啊
That's a lot of security.
虽然我们只是个小镇银行
We're a small-town bank,
但我们的客户挺放心的
but our customers sleep better
因为他们知道自己的财产是安全的
knowing their valuables are secure.
他们一定放心的很
Well, they must be sleepin' great.
我来帮你新开一个保险箱
Let me just open your new box.
我之前见过这种 你只需要用...
Oh, I seen one of them before. You just put your--
准许进入
...舌头舔一遍
...tongue across it.
我们升级了旧系统
We upgraded the old system.
新亚洲科技
New Asian technology.
每个保险箱都只能由主人的唾液开启
Each safety deposit box can only be opened by its owner's saliva.
很酷 是吧
Cool, huh?
非常酷
Really cool.
谢谢你费心 卡特
Well, thank you for your time, Carter.
还有什么需要我们的帮助吗 帕莫伦兹女士
Anything else we can help you with, Ms. Pomerantz?
没有了...
No, I don't--
我的眼镜
My glasses.
还有一件事...
Oh, one more thing...
你们几点关门
what time do you close?
五点整
Five o'clock sharp.
好的
Well, okay, then.
有那只吸血鬼的消息吗
Any word yet on the vampire?
还在找 先生
Still searching, sir.
找一个被一群披着斗篷咋咋呼呼的无名之辈
How hard can it be to find an Irish demon
抓走的爱尔兰魔鬼能有多难
carted off by a hooting pack of cape-wearing nobodies?
这可是新奥尔良 先生
Well, it is New Orleans, sir.
我追寻力量 胡佛
I seek power, Hoover.
追寻一种不受制约的权威
Untrammeled authority
来让这个失序的世界
to force this disordered world to its knees
跪在我脚下 任我差遣
so it may weep and grovel at my jackboot.
-很好 -为了获取这种力量
- Great. - In order to amass this power,
我得强迫杰西·卡斯特
I need to squeeze Jesse Custer.
为了能够强迫他 我需要筹码
In order to achieve that squeezing, I need leverage.
为了获取这种筹码 我需要...
In order to gain said leverage, I need to f--
找到那个吸血鬼 我去联♥系♥警队的线人
Find the vampire. Yes. I'll reach out to my police contacts.
我们不能采用常规渠道
We can't use the usual channels.
圣父一直在盯着我们
The Allfather is watching us.
他在到处都有眼线
He has eyes and ears everywhere.
他看起来与其说恐怖不如说是肥胖
He seems more fat than scary.
别傻了 他是个冷血杀手
Don't be fooled. The Allfather is a cold killer.
和他相比 我就是因为良心拒服兵役的人
He makes me look like a conscientious objector.
你知道我看到他对冒犯他的人做了什么吗
Do you know what I saw him do once to a man who displeased him?
不 不
No! No!
你违反规则了 兄弟
You have transgressed, brother.
只是因为碰了他的三明治
And that was for touching the Allfather's Hot Pocket.
我们这是在造♥反♥
We are plotting a coup.
想想他会怎么处理我们
Imagine what he'd do to us.
我可指望着你呢 胡佛
I'm relying on you, Hoover.
怎么还没到
What is taking so long?
忘了按楼层了
Forgot to push the button.
今晚 我们进行血祭仪式
Tonight, we perform our blood ceremony.
天啊
Jesus.
哪一位准备要体验起飞上天的感觉了
Who's prepared to lie back and take flight?
邓 我的孩子
Deng, my child.
准备好了吗
Are you ready?
是的 大人
I think so, my lord.
你没问题
You are.
直到今夜
Until tonight.
罗森太太不让在这下面抽烟
Mrs. Rosen doesn't allow smoking down here.
谁是罗森太太
Who the hell's Mrs. Rosen?
凯文的祖母
Kevin's grandmother.
善良的女士 厨艺很棒
Lovely woman. Terrific cook.
有搅局者来时她也给我们提供掩护
She also provides cover in case of interlopers.
你肯定在这找根棍子
You must be beating back the interlopers
就把搅局的人打跑了吧
with a stick around here, huh?
你会参加我们今晚的仪式吗
Will you join us for tonight's ceremony?
我觉得你会喜欢
I think you'll enjoy it.
我很想参加 但我要去波旁街
I'd love to, but I got a date with Bourbon Street.
谢谢你帮我清洗衣服
Thanks for the fluff and fold.
太可惜了
That's a pity.
我等了好长时间就为了遇见一个...
I've waited such a long time to meet someone like...
同类
me.
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a couple of questions?
当然
Of course.
你看起来像个贵族 对吧
You're like royalty, right?
我是泰晤士河畔撒克逊第九代伯爵
I am the Ninth Earl of Saxon-On-Thames.
是啊 你就像是
Right. And you speak like, what,
会说八种语言那样吗
like, eight languages or something?
-十九种 -十九种
- Nineteen. - Nineteen.
你会演奏古典音乐吗
You play classical music?
我在竖琴上演奏 基本上都是巴♥赫♥奏鸣曲
On my harp. Bach sonatas, mainly.
你喜欢戴着莫莉帽去逛脱衣舞俱乐部吗
And you enjoy taking molly caps and going to strip clubs?
我不会...
I wouldn't...
听着 咱俩不一样 朋友
Listen. You and I are nothing alike, mate.
但其实一样
But we are.
古老的物种 夜间的幽灵
Ancient Ones, both. Night Wraiths.
最终黎明的行者
Travelers of the Last Dawn.
你就是个笑话啊
You're a bloody joke is what you are!
你就是个老掉牙啊 朋友
You're a cliché, mate.
还什么夜间幽灵 你只是个吸血鬼啊
Bloody "Night Wraith." Please. You're just a vampire!
当然了 有什么问题吗
Of course. What's wrong with that?
问题就是做一个吸血鬼太糟糕 明白吗
What's wrong with it is being a vampire sucks, all right?
-现在就这种感觉吗 -是啊
- Does it, now? - Yes.
也许是你的方式一直以来都不对
Perhaps you've been doing it wrong.
三个警卫 佩备格洛克手♥枪♥
Three guards, Glocks.
长沼银行
金库守卫配有一把870散♥弹♥枪♥
Vault guy's got an 870 shotgun.
十二个监控摄像头
Dozen CCTVs
六个固定角度 六个旋转拍摄
six fixed, six sweeping.
经理用14位密♥码♥锁住安全门
Manager keys his safe door, then hits a 14-bit keypad.
也就是说
In other words?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
七分钟的反应时间
Seven-minute response time.
时间够用吗
That enough time?
能多一点更好
Wish it were more.
我们可以帮你争取点时间
We can buy you some.
好
OK.
意味着五点之前你必须弄到口水
It means you got until five o'clock to get us some spit.
早安 先生
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表