剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
You can't stay here, Cass.
这里不安全
It's not safe.
你能吗
And you can?
他做了这么多事之后
You can stay here in this place with him...
你能跟他一起留在这里吗
after everything he's done?
我不能留下你 图丽普
I'm not leaving without you, Tulip.
-你必须走 -我不会走的
- You have to. - u202dI won't do it.
我爱你
I love you.
但我不爱你
But I don't love you.
好吧
Yeah.
我能再说最后一句吗
Can I just say one last thing?
我们应该去毕米尼岛的
We should've gone to Bimini.
下一站 新奥尔良
Next stop. New Orleans.
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么 我让你走的
The hell are you doing? I told you to get out of here!
你是个坏透了的混♥蛋♥ 杰西·卡斯特
You're a mean son of a bitch, Jesse Custer.
但你没那么坏
But you ain't that mean.
-你在说什么 -不要对我撒谎
- What are you talking about? - Don't lie to me!
你在那里对卡西迪做的...
What you did down there to Cassidy...
是假装坏 那种坏是假的
that was pretend mean? Like fake mean?
你知道你在说什么吗
You don't know what you're saying.
保护他离开这个鬼地方
To protect him from this shithole.
就像你甩掉博伊德女士
Like you were protecting Madame Boyd
也是为了保护她一样
when you dumped her sorry ass.
你怎么知道萨比娜的事的
How do you know about Sabina?
那个不重要
It doesn't matter.
重要的是 我不需要保护
What matters is, I don't need protectin'.
我需要的是对我坦白的男朋友
What I need is a goddamn boyfriend who levels with me.
我已经厌倦了怀疑你 杰西
I'm tired of doubting you, Jesse.
我真的厌倦了你不信任我
And I'm really tired of you not trusting me with shit.
你还想我们和好吗
Now, do you want us to be good again?
这是你想要的吗
Is that what you want?
是吗
Well, is it?!
肯尼怎么样了
What happened to Kenny?
我来打
I'll fight.
我跟你打 拉安琪拉
I'll fight you, L'Angelle.
肯尼
Kenny!
肯尼 停手
Kenny, please stop!
肯尼
Kenny! u202d
肯尼 停手
Kenny, please stop!
肯尼
Kenny!
肯尼 停手 停手
Kenny, please stop. Stop!
肯尼
Kenny?
肯尼
Kenny?
我问你们 爽不爽
Are you not entertained?
这地方真操蛋
Man, this place sucks.
你等着吧
You just wait.
我会的
Oh, I will.
没错
Damn right.
那我们..."和好"了吗
So we're... "Good" again?
试试就知道了
Only one way to find out.
该死 你的前女友
u202dShit! Your ex-girlfriend.
没事 继续睡吧
Nothin'. Go back to sleep.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
有点忙
Got busy.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
谁
Who?
你的人知道我把你带走了
Your boys know I took you,
他们肯定能猜得到地方
and they can damn sure guess where.
为什么他们没有找来这里
So why ain't they u202dshootin' this place up, huh?
我打给他们了 让他们不要来
I called them. I told them not to come.
所以你能打破诅咒
So you can break it.
不 不过你可以
No. But you can.
没错 我有霍格沃兹魔法学校的魔杖
Oh, right -- my wand from graduating Hogwarts.
完全忘了我有那个
Totally forgot I had that.
想要解除这种诅咒
You want to get rid of a spell like this,
你得解决施咒的人
all you got to do is get rid of the person who cast it.
是吗
Yeah?
然后呢
And then what?
就这样 诅咒被破了
That's it. The spell's broken.
不 然后肯定会发生
No, then there's some boomerangy,
什么让人意想不到的事
gotcha-sucker twist happens,
然后杰西的脑袋就掉下来了之类的
and Jesse's head falls off or something.
杰西什么事都不会有
Nothing will happen to Jesse.
我保证
I promise.
你一整晚都在我耳边唠叨
You've been u202dburnin' my ears off all night
你有多恨他
with how much you hate him.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
因为我虽然很恨杰西
Because as much as I hate Jesse...
但这个世界上我还有一个更恨的人
there's one person in this world I hate even more.
就这么简单
It's simple.
你想救杰西吗
You want Jesse out of here?
杀了他外婆
Kill his Gran'ma.
行了
That'll do.
名不虚传
As advertised.
真是个硬骨头
What a son of a bitch!
他一声也没叫吧
He didn't scream once, did he?
既然我们已经完成了相关流程
Well, now that we got the formalities out of the way,
我们谈谈吧
let's talk.
你先说
You first.
一个传教士
A preacher.
这家伙
This guy!
真有主见
Such a self-starter.
你可以跟他学学 西德尼
You could learn something, Sidney.
传教士
Preacher.
那通常是我的禁区
That is normally kind of a no-fly zone with me.
但现在不是寻常时候
But these are not normal times.
我要你回去
I need you to go back up
带些人下来给我
and bring someone back on down to me.
其实是两个人
Actually, two someones.
这两个人...
These two someones --
具体原因我现在不说了
for, uh, nuanced reasons I'm not going into right now --
反正这两个人威胁到了我扩张的完美计划
are threatening my big, beautiful expansion plans.
所以我想到了你
So I thought of you.
我的武器
My weapons.
不不不
No, no, no.
这次你不能朝警♥察♥和酒店开枪
I can't have you shootin' up cops and hotels on this one.
我要你带活的回来
I need them back alive.
如果办好了 你就能拿回你的枪...
And if you can do that, you can have your guns back...
...然后你就可以杀光你想杀的所有传教士
...and then you can kill all the preachers you want.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表