剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
该起床了 卡西迪
Rise and shine, Cassidy!
该吃早饭了
It's breakfast time.
乔迪
Jody! u202d
杰西
Jesse?
亲爱的 我有事情要问你
Babe, I need to ask you somethin'.
关于你外婆
It's about your Gran'ma.
安吉维尔
这是他第二次逃跑了
That's twice he's gotten outta there.
你怎么看
What do you think?
我觉得有人要挨揍了
I think someone u202dgot an ass-kickin' comin'.
我不知道这里的事情和原因
I don't know what all the whats and whys
也不清楚什么规则
or, you know, what the rules are around here.
事情和原因
Whats and whys?
她是个老人
I mean, look, she's an old lady.
她很贱但她是个老太太 也是亲人
I mean, she's a bitch, but she's an old lady, and she's family,
-所以你接受起来不容易 -什么不容易
- so I get that it wouldn't be, like, easy for you. - What wouldn't?
但她真的是个贱♥人♥
But she's a bad bitch,
我们在正经世界还有事要做
and we got stuff to do out there in the world.
卡西迪跑了 现在轮到我们了
Cassidy got out, and now it's our turn.
上帝是不会自己揍自己的
God's not gonna kick his own ass.
你到底想问什么
What exactly is the question?
我的问题是
My question is...
如果打破了诅咒
if it breaks the spell
我们就能逃出去的话
and gets us the hell out of here...
我们为什么不直接杀了她
why don't we just kill her?
图丽普 我外婆...
Tulip, my Gran--
-什么声音 -乔迪和TC
- What is that? u202d- Jody and T.C.
可能发现卡西的事了
Probably found out about Cass.
准备好打架了吗
You up for a fist fight?
我们还等什么
What're we waitin' for?
脱毛膏
Hair remover.
卫生间到处都是武器
Found-object bathroom weaponry.
没看懂
I don't get it.
小女孩玩枪了
Little girl got a big gun.
把他放下 不然我就玩给你看
Let him go, or I'll show you how it works.
放下
Drop it.
你先放
u202dYou first.
放啊
Go on.
陛下
Your Majesty.
先问好
First, the greeting.
祝福你
Blessings upon yoo!
也祝福你 弥赛亚
And you, Messiah.
很好 大人
Very good, my Lord.
现在是亲吻礼
Now the kiss.
好闪啊
It's shiny.
稳住 大人
Steady, my Lord...
演员停一下
Uh, actors hold.
从头开始
Starting again from the top.
先生 梅察达打来电♥话♥找您
Sir, call for you from Masada.
梅察达
Masada?
是圣父
It's the Allfather...
K.斯塔尔先生
圣父
Allfather?
保佑 保佑
Blessed. Blessed.
给你三次保佑 斯塔尔
Thrice blessed are you, O Starr.
保佑我们 圣父
Blessed are we, O Allfather.
你气色很好
You're looking well.
看来这次你的胃挺住了
Your stomach staples must be holding this time.
并没有
They are not.
我昨天把我的胃肠病学家砍头处决了
I had my gastroenterologist beheaded yesterday.
当然
Of course.
妥当且明智
Proportionate and wise.
告诉我 斯塔尔
Tell me, Starr --
关于杰西·卡斯特...
what do you know about a man named...
你知道什么
...Jesse Custer?
卡斯特
Custer?
那个传教士
The Preacher.
参孙小队调查过了 他是个骗子
Uh, Samson Unit did an investigation and ruled him a charlatan.
明白了
I see.
说他拥有上帝之言的传闻不是真的吧
No truth to the rumors he may possess The Word Of God?
根本没有
None at all.
卡斯特就是个屌♥丝
Custer's a loser.
对我们敬爱的弥赛亚不构成威胁
No threat to our Beloved Messiah.
很好
Good.
我相信你 斯塔尔
I trust you, Starr.
说到圣子
Speaking of our most Holy Child,
弥赛亚有进步吗
how is the Messiah progressing?
他的训练可能要比我们预计的时间要久
His training may take longer than we anticipated.
多久
How much longer?
不太多
Oh, not much.
一年
A year.
也有可能五年
Maybe five.
我们没那么长时间
We don't have that kind of time.
上帝不见了
God is gone.
世界正在毁灭
The World is ending.
子民需要他们的弥赛亚显圣
The people need their Messiah to show them to Glory.
我不确定他现在
I'm not sure he's quite capable yet
能对任何人显圣 先生
of showing anyone to Glory, sir.
也许我们可以做个示范
Perhaps we'll have a demonstration.
示范
A demonstration?
现在吗 圣父
Now, Allfather?
在你手下照料这么长时间
All this time under your care?
他最起码得掌握一项技能
He must have mastered at least one skill.
倒是会一样
Well, there is one thing.
但感觉没多大用...
But I don't see how it's relevant...
帽子不错 先生
I like the hat, sir.
非常有唐·德雷柏的风范
Very "Don Draper".
你鼻子怎么了
What happened to your nose?
像是给猴子口了一发
It looks like you went down on a monkey.
图丽普·奥黑尔 她打了我一拳
Tulip O'Hare, sir. She sucker-punched me.
一个女人吗 天啊
A woman did that? Dear God.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
关于杰西·卡斯特
But about Jesse Custer.
我明白我们急需把他控制住
I know we're keen on getting him back into the fold and...
我倒是有个有趣的主意
I think I might have an interesting idea...
没时间再去搞什么有趣的主意了
The time for interesting ideas is over.
等这个傻瓜圣子跳完
When the Holy Idiot wraps up here,
圣父非得活剥了我的皮不可
the Allfather is going to have me skinned alive.
好棒
Yay!
真棒
Bravo!
真棒
Bravo!
真棒
Bravo!
加把劲
Come on.
我要是知道你来的话
Well, if I knew you were comin',
我肯定会收拾一下的
I woulda cleaned up a little.
你们把杰西怎么样了
What'd you do with Jesse?
我们让他歇一会儿
He having a time out.
那个吸血鬼去哪了
Where the vampire?
跑了
Gone.
跑远了
Way gone.
图丽普小姐 那可不好
Miss Tulip, that's not good.
对他来说还不错
Oh, no, it's good for him.
但对你们和你们的
But I guess if it's bad for you
野夫搏击俱乐部来说就不太好了
and your little hee haw hillbilly Fight Club...
我也根本不在乎
then I sorta don't give a shit.
他意思是说对你来说不好
He meant it's bad for you.
我没事儿
Oh, I'll be alright.
除非我要小便
I mean, unless I need to go pee,
那确实会很糟糕
then, yeah. That would suck.
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
我把你从死亡门口拉回来
I ripped you from death's door
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表