剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
该死
God damn it.
掉头
Turn around.
我收到你消息了
I got your message.
给我吧
Give it to me.
等一下
In a moment.
但是首先 合作需要沟通
But, first, partnerships require communication.
你想谈谈我们之间的事
Would you like to talk about what happened between us,
分享你的感受吗
share your feelings?
不想
Nope.
真的吗
Really?
我的一个白♥痴♥下属
Your lady friend shot down
打倒了你的女性朋友
by one of my idiotic subordinates.
如果你对我
If you were to be, say,
心生杀意
murderously angry towards me,
也无可厚非
it would be understandable.
她还活着 这是最重要的
She's alive. That's all that matters.
再说 眼下还有更重要的事
Besides, there's more important things at stake.
你需要用小部分灵魂才能完成的事
Things you'll need your little piece of soul to accomplish.
没错
That's right.
感觉怎么样 弥赛亚
How do you feel, Messiah?
我以前说过别这么叫我 克劳斯
I told you before not to call me that, Klaus.
听从吩咐
Whatever you like.
你想知道我想要什么吗 克劳斯
You want to know what I'd like, Klaus?
迫不及待 我的主 告诉我吧
Baited breath, my Lord. Tell me.
我要你下跪
I'd like you to get on your knees.
亲吻戒指
Kiss the ring.
还有别的吗 我的主
Anything else, my liege?
吃你的鸡♥巴♥
Eat your dick.
可以就好了
If only.
吃你的鸡♥巴♥
Eat your dick.
那是转基因安慰剂
It was a genetically modified placebo.
没用的
It won't work.
既然你现在彻底
Now that you've got that predictable spasm of juvenilia
清楚了
out of your system,
我们谈谈吧
let's talk.
该死
Oh, bollocks!
不不
Oh, no! Oh, no.
你需要...一直深呼吸
Oh, you need to just -- you need to keep breathing
想点高兴的事
and -- and thinking happy thoughts.
我在 我哪里都不会去
I'm right here. I'm not goin' anywhere.
他们要跑了
They're on the run.
我们走
Let's go.
不要...
Well, don't --
不要把我丢在地上
don't leave me down here in the dirt.
天啊 卡西
Geez, Cass.
你确定没吃过什么大子弹磁铁吗
You sure you never ate some kind of giant bullet magnet?
一切皆有可能 亲爱的
Oh, I suppose anything's possible, love.
至少他们没杀我 不像你
At least they don't kill me, unlike you.
有意思 讽刺我啊
Oh, yeah, funny. Rub it in, huh?
我说真的
Well, I mean it.
我说真的
I mean it.
看着你那样死去...
Watching you die like that...
光是味道就让人受不了了
I mean, the smell alone was just bloody unbearable.
明白吗
You know what I mean?
我才没有味道
I did not smell!
就像死掉的动物
Like an animal had been laying out there
在路上躺了好几天 不过你更糟
on the road for a couple of days, except worse.
我发誓
I swear to God.
我爱你 卡西
I love you, Cass.
你房♥间里有血袋吗
You got blood bags in your room?
可能有
Maybe.
你过去的时候记得看看
Just have a check and see how Jesse's doing
-杰西的情况 好吗 -好
- while you're in there, will you? - Mm-hmm.
我就痛苦地躺在这里吧
I'll just lie down here in searing pain.
好
All right.
好
All right.
我...
Now...
我好像尿裤子了
Oh, I think I've wee'd a bit.
我在从印度飞来的路上又看了你的资料
I reread your file on the plane from India
回来找这些粗野的乡巴佬
coming back here to these mud-spectacled troglodytes.
你肯定走投无路了
You must be desperate.
你手下的混♥蛋♥杀了我女朋友
Well, when you assholes shot my girlfriend,
我别无选择
I didn't have much choice.
我补偿你吧
Let me make it up to you.
我只是需要你当弥赛亚
I just need you to be the Messiah.
你之前说过你想做
You already said it's what you wanted.
什么变了
What's changed?
上帝仍然失踪
God is still missing.
那个白♥痴♥还是要接手
The moron is still scheduled to take over.
所以你是想杀了我
So, do you want to kill me
还是想要回你的力量
or do you want to get your power back
离开这个鬼地方
and get out of this shithole?
我真正的灵魂...
And my real soul is?
在车里等着
Waiting in the car.
你说呢 弥赛亚
So, what do you say, Messiah?
我们去走几步 拯救世界好吗
Shall we take a short walk and save the world?
我指望着你干掉那些混♥蛋♥
I'm counting on you to get those sonsabitches!
你在这里
Oh, there you are.
我们一路
We chased them boys
把他们追回那个破旅馆了
all the way back to that roach motel.
杰西还好吗
How did Jesse handle himself?
小杰西
Lil' Jesse?
我还以为他跟你在一起
I thought he was with you.
很高兴终于达成一致了
I'm happy we could work things out.
我的上级在督促我离开哈普度
My superior is pushing me to roll out Humperdoo.
我只能瞒他这么久了
I can only keep him in the dark for so long.
-你有老板吗 -没有
- You have a boss? - No.
我有个上帝
I have an Allfather.
你以为我在秘密谋划
Did you think I was plotting a top-secret coup
推♥翻♥我的秘书吗
against my secretary?
准备给弥赛亚他的灵魂
Prepare to give the Messiah his soul.
以防万一
Just a precaution.
你懂的
You understand.
不
No.
混♥蛋♥
Sonsabitches.
住手 图丽普 不是现在
Stop, Tulip! Not now!
我还没拿到我的灵魂
Not till I get my soul!
这就是你的计划吗
Was that your plan?
我们真得好好谈谈信任问题了
We really need to work on our trust issues.
给我 你个混...
Give me that, you son of a...
给我
Give -- Give me that!
杰西 杰西
Jesse. Jesse.
杰西 怎么了
Jesse, what's happening?
外婆
Gran'ma.
怎么样
How'd it go?
这下事情就难办多了
This is going to make things much more difficult.
你准备怎么办 先生
What do you intend to do, sir?
我准备让杰西·卡斯特在自己的地狱里
I intend to give Jesse Custer time to marinate
先受受苦
in his own little hell.
失败了
So that didn't work out.
抱歉 我以为...
I'm sorry. I...thought...
-我怎么一件事都干不好呢 -一件事
- Why can't I do one right thing? - One right thing?
没事
It's okay.
把他们送去沼泽吧
Better get these to the swamp.
至少鳄鱼会高兴
At least the gators will be happy.
你的喉咙怎么样
How's your throat?
我可以让TC泡点茶
I can have T.C. boil some tea.
我终究要离开这里的
I am gonna get out of here, you know.
我知道你会去尝试
I know you're gonna try.
不过 先来给我个吻吧
Meantime, come give us a kiss.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表