剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Yeah, parts of it I do, yeah.
我本来在发明安♥眠♥酮♥很多年前就死了
I would've died years before quaaludes were invented.
我本来看不到登月
I would've never seen the moon landing
和一个胡子爬满蜜蜂的男人
or a man with a beard of bees.
你知道的
You know.
就像...
Just as for instances, like...
对
Right. u202d
但是
But?
没什么
But nothin'.
比为生计奔波好 不是吗
Beats workin' fer a livin', doesn't it?
我们是...边缘人
We're...outsiders.
这让人孤单
And that can be lonely.
我有时就很孤单
I know it is for me sometimes.
但是没关系
But -- But that's okay.
因为它让这些情感联♥系♥时刻
Be-Because it makes those moments of connection,
在发生时
when they do happen,
变得更加甜蜜
that much sweeter.
等等
Wait. Just --
我拿个东西 好吗
Just let me get something, okay?
好
Okay.
咬我
Bite me.
快 咬我
Come on, bite me.
强♥暴♥我
Ravish me.
怎么了 你的留在家里了吗
What's wrong? u202dDid you leave yours at home?
你想让我把你喉咙扯出来吗
Do you want me to rip your Goddamn throat out?
你想要这个吗 该死的骗子
Is that what you want, yeh bleedin' poser, eh?
我要那瓶 还有那瓶
I'll take that one and that one, please.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
你要的是金伯紧凑型二号♥
a Kimber Compact II is what you want.
22磅的后坐力
22-pound recoil --
虽然只有七发子弹
I mean, only seven in your mag,
但一个双发快射还是能干倒几个的
but then, a double tap still drops 3-and-a-half bogeys.
我用的就是史密斯威森的手♥枪♥
I'm a Smith & Wesson man myself.
拜托
Please.
史密斯威森是给警♥察♥和娘娘腔用的
Smith & Wesson's for cops and pussies.
随你怎么说吧
You say so.
用四个字母的单词
Four-letter word
形容"勘查"
for "Perambulate".
不知道
Nope.
"一个善于观察的人"
"An observant person".
七个字母
Seven letters.
一个善于观察的...
"An observant...?"
我真的不太擅长文字游戏
You know, words really ain't my thing.
你就骗我吧 你用得够溜了
You coulda fooled me. You sure use 'em enough.
真好笑
Funny.
你竟然认识字
Surprised you can even read.
我要是你 就会很担心
I'd be worried if I were you.
娘娘腔才会担心
Worryin's for pussies, too.
我有一个用来处理割草机零件
I got a-a corrosive --
和拖拉机生锈的腐蚀性溶剂
a-a solvent that I use on -- on mower parts and tractor rust.
我们可以把她一只脚浸在一桶溶剂里
We could dunk one of her feet in a bucket of that.
就能教训教训她
That'd teach her.
或者两只脚也行
Or maybe even both feet.
-她偷我的东西 -没错
- She stole from me. - She sure did.
那我们想想怎么对付她
And we're figuring out what to do about it.
我有长矛 拆卸器和削皮刀
I got pikes, pullers, peelers.
我有从家得宝促销买♥♥的
I got a 22-piece metric master ratcheting wrench set
22件单向扳手套装
from Home Depot -- on sale.
我有网状背心加压器
I got a reticulated vest presser.
把她捆住放进去
Oh, man, strap her into that?
尖叫声能把狗吓跑
Screams'll make the dogs run off.
她偷东西
She stole.
我完全有权这样做
And I would have every right.
没错 玛丽小姐 但你不能
You do, Miss Marie, but -- but -- but -- but you can't.
小杰西绝不会原谅你的
Lil' Jesse'd never forgive you.
他爱她
He loves her.
你觉得我们休息一下如何
What do you say u202dwe take a little break, huh?
我们做点好玩的事
A-And -- And we do something nice for you.
比如呢
Like what?
比如
Like...
角色扮演
Like play.
又有一列火车要来了
Another train comin' soon.
做好准备 占据优势
Set up and wait here and get the bulge on 'em.
对不对 搭档
Ain't that right, partner?
搭档
Partner?
怎么了
Say, what's the matter?
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
《正午》
"High Noon".
没错
You got that right.
我受够共♥产♥主义的玩意儿了
And I passed on that Commie piece of shit.
《正午》怎么了
What's wrong with "High Noon"?
还怎么了
Well, what's right with it?
那是最不美式的情节了
It's the most un-American plot I ever seen.
一群怂货等着
Buncha sissies sittin' pretty,
一群混♥蛋♥夺走他们的镇子
waiting for some saddle bums to take their town.
真正的英雄不会等待
Ah, real heroes don't wait.
你说我怂吗
You callin' me a sappy?
我问你 小子
Well, lemme ask ya somethin', son.
你不担心东边你那个小妞儿吗
Ain't you worried about that sage hen of yours back east?
图丽普不会有事的
Tulip'll be alright.
她有本事干倒我们两个
She got grit enough for both of us.
是 她是有本事 这点我承认
Yeah, she's a Sahara's worth of sand, I'll grant ya that,
但是你没给她地图就把她丢在了蛮荒之地
but ya left her u202din Injun territory with no map.
谁知道如果她
Who knows what's gonna happen
惹到了那群野蛮人 会是什么下场
if she gets on the wrong side of them savages?
你想让我怎么做
What the hell you want me to do about it?
我被困在沼泽底下的棺材里了
I'm trapped in a coffin at the bottom of a swamp.
你想想 小子
Think about it, son.
你要么在这里跟傻瓜一样等着
Ya can sit around here like a ninny,
等这些火车不再来
waitin' till u202dthese trains stop a'comin',
或者你可以有点干劲
or ya can get off yer backside
把铁轨炸了
and blow up the tracks.
图丽普
Tulip.
朝圣者
该死
Shit.
如果你父亲知道
If your father knew
你跟一个骑兵在一起...
you were with a-a mere cavalry officer...
布朗哲长官
Oh, Lieutenant Boulanger,
这会成为大丑闻
there would be such a scandal.
所以
So, um --
你走吧 别再回来了
so, why don't you go and never come back?
我让你走
I said...go.
尤金妮亚
Eugenia...
莱斯特 拜托
Lester, please. u202d
莱斯特 你走吧
Please, Lester, why won't you leave?
因为你是...
Because you're the most...
这世上最美的女子
beautiful woman I ever seen.
真的吗
Oh, am I?
我的爱
Oh, my love.
你...你就是完美的化身
You're -- You're a -- like a-a-a paragon.
我的爱啊
Oh, my love...
这样做很不对
Oh, this is so wrong...
这...确实是不好
No, it's -- it's -- it's, like, not -- not good.
怎么了
What?
没事 没事 我只是忘词了
Uh, nothin', nothin', I just -- I forgot my line.
从"你真美"再开始
Take -- Take it from, uh, "You're so beautiful".
回到那里
Go back to that.
滚开
Get off!
离我远点
Get away from me!
玛丽小姐...
Miss Marie, please --
闭嘴
Shut up!
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表