剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
是时候了
It's time.
他来了
Yeah, he's walking in now.
没错 干净利落
That's right. No loose ends.
希望你那边也一样
I would expect the same thing on your side.
好的 三次祝福 上帝
Okay. u202dThrice blessed, Allfather.
好 回头再聊 再见
Okay. Talk soon. Buh-bye.
真是没想到啊
Well, I'll be double-dipped in dog shit.
站在我办公室的这位不是
If it's not the biggest, baddest son of a bitch
全地狱最大的混♥蛋♥嘛
in all of Hell here in my office.
坐 西德尼 你是死亡天使
Sit down, Sidney. You're the Angel of Death.
放松 吃个三明治 喝杯奶
Relax. Have a sandwich. Drink a glass of milk.
来自
Is from?
《午夜狂奔的》
"Midnight Runs."
"狂奔"没有"的"...
"Run." It's "Midnight R--"
算了 时间到了
Forget about it. The moment is past.
脱掉这位先生的大衣 我要和他谈谈
Take the gentleman's duster and let the grown-ups talk.
很巧吧
Crazy, huh?
我想见你 你也想见我
I want to see you. You want to see me.
他们管这个叫命运
Kismet I think they call that.
对吗 应该没错
Is that right? Sounds right.
无所谓 重要的是
Anyway, what matters is,
我们两个男人在这里谈心
we're here, two men, speaking our minds.
有件事 很小
There is one item, though -- small.
没什么了不起的 但要处理
No big deal, really, uh, but needs tending to.
你介意吗
Do ya mind?
很好
Good.
关于你在上面的小旅程
It's about your little trip... upstairs.
"突围"
"The breakout."
我知道
And, look, I get it.
如果我正开心呢一对天使走进来
If I'm doing my time and a couple of angels walk in
告诉我我可以走了 我会疯掉的 宝贝
and tell me I can take a walk, I am gone-zilla, baby.
毫无疑问
No doubt about it.
去呼吸一下新鲜空气 吃一个瘦子吉姆吗
Breathe some air? Eat a Slim Jim?
那是好事啊
That's a good deal!
但对你来说好的事
But what's a good deal for you
对我可就不同了
is not always a good deal for me.
灵魂逃出我的王国
And souls escaping my realm,
这对我来说很不好
that's actually bad for me.
对我来说不好的事就是不行的
And what's bad for me is just...bad.
你知道上帝消失了吗
Did you know God is gone?
你应该猜得到 我有计划 大计划
And, as you can imagine, I've got plans -- big plans.
但没有我的名声
But without my reputation,
那些计划就会重蹈印第安纳盖瑞市的覆辙
those plans go the way of Gary, Indiana.
长话短说
So, short story long,
我需要你做出补偿
I'm gonna need you to make amends.
听着 显然 我很狂热
Now, look. Obviously, I'm a fan.
但我也不想这样的
I don't like this any more than you do,
如果让我来决定...
and if it were up to me --
实际上就是由我决定
Well, actually, it is up to me.
你要清楚这不是我最喜欢的部分
Just know this is not my favorite part.
我开玩笑呢
Oh, who am I kidding?
我最喜欢这部分了
It totally is.
我怎样才能打破咒语
How do I break the spell?
告诉我
Tell me.
我不会帮你的
I ain't helpin' you.
你也出不去了
And you ain't gettin' out of here.
快开门
Open the door!
快把门打开
Open the goddamn door!
你死定了
You're a dead woman!
我们要进来了
We're coming in!
见鬼
Shit!
小心你的脚
Watch your toes.
老天 快回来 回来
Jesus Christ! Get back! Get back!
你这个疯子
You crazy bitch!
是吗
Ain't I, though?
欢迎
Welcome...
混♥蛋♥们
you motherless goathumpers!
昨♥日♥重♥现♥
你们开心吗
Are you not entertained?!
欢迎来到坟墓 兄弟们
And welcome to The Tombs, my brothers.
今晚 为了你们 两个残忍♥的怪物
Tonight, for your pleasure, two merciless monsters
将会殊死搏斗
will fight as if their very souls were on the line.
如果他们挺进救赎关
And if they advance to the Redemption Round
对阵裘迪...
to take on Jody...
也许真的有可能
perhaps they are!
买♥♥定离手
Wager your hard-stolen money wisely.
愿最强者胜出
May the best man win,
愿上帝宽恕我们的灵魂
and may God take mercy on our souls.
战斗吧
Let's fight!
你回来干什么
What are you doing back here?
我这次不赌 我发誓
I'm not bettin' this time. I swear.
我只是经过 来感受一下气氛
I-I just came by, you know, to soak up the ambience.
你最好感受一下脑子
You better soak up some smarts, too,
不然你就得去和拉安琪拉夫人约会了
or you're gonna have a date with Madame L'Angelle.
听到了吗
You hear me?
如果你不还清钱
If you don't pay your debts?
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
干什么
What?
你还要我怎么压榨他们
How much more you want me to squeeze out of 'em?
全...榨...干
Every...last...drop.
这次轻点 裘迪
Hey, go easy this time, Jody.
每次都很轻松
It's easy every time.
裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪
Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody!
裘迪上了 所以我们还需要两个人
Jody's up, so... u202dWe're gonna need two more.
已经上了
Already?
这赛季可真忙
Darn busy season.
好了 看看有什么好家伙
All right, let's see what we've got.
好了 孩子们
Okay, boys.
谁想要拿回灵魂的机会
Who wants a chance to get their soul back?
我想
I do.
选我
Choose me.
拜托 我准备好了
Please. I'm ready.
抱歉 哈尔 你才刚到
Sorry, Hal, but you just got here.
那么
So, uh,
你这周末有什么有趣的安排吗
you got anything fun planned for the weekend?
也许再去看"角斗士"
Maybe go see "Gladiator" again.
"角斗士"
"Gladiator."
小心玛丽小姐发现
Careful Miss Marie don't find out
你在和谁约会
who you're really going to see.
那么漂亮的女孩在这下面可受不了
Pretty girl like that won't do so good down here.
你懂我的意思吧
u202dYou hear what I'm sayin'?
你懂吧
You hear me, boy?
裘迪 裘迪 裘迪 裘迪
Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody! Jody!
好了 伙计们
All righty, fellas.
娱乐业啊
No bizness like show bizness.
裘迪 裘迪 裘迪
Jody! Jody! Jody!
不是吧 该死 裘迪
Not again! Gaw-dang it, Jody.
我补不好死人
I can't patch up the dead ones.
我得遵从我的灵魂
I got to go where the spirit leads me.
再说了 我们还有这孩子
Besides, we got the kid here.
靠着这张小白脸
Ropin' in all the pigeons
还有花言巧语剥削这些笨瓜
with that fancy face and voice of his.
对吧 孩子
Right, kid?
你不觉得他还有更大的潜能吗
Don't you think there's lots more where he come from?
没错
Yeah.
没错 很多
Yeah. u202dYeah, lots.
上吧
u202dCome on.
上帝啊 你没事吧
Christ. Are you all right?
你...你没事吧
Are y-- Are ya all right?
先生们 你们的新冠军
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表