剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
*Going on before*
要确保清空液体
Got to be sure to clear the juicer.
你用那玩意来做什么
What do you do with that?
用来做诱饵 把鳄鱼引来
Use it for chum to bring in the gators.
沼泽肉汤
Swamp consomme.
*前进上战场*
*Forward into battle*
你给我的肉汤就是那玩意
That's the consomme you gave me?
是的 不过我加热了
Yeah, but I heated it up.
我想加热应该就消毒了吧
That's sanitizes things, I think.
是你总说你喜欢热狗
You're the one who's always saying you like hot dogs.
-另外那个人哪去了 -什么
- Hey! Where'd the other one go?! - What?
另外那个人哪去了
Where's the other one gone?!
快去找他
Go find him!
裘迪 你去那边
Jody, you go that way.
你们永远别想抓到他
You'll never catch him.
他是受过逃脱训练的精英特工
He's an elite operative with evasion training.
他精通的本领你想都想象不出
You have no idea the skills he's mastered.
闭嘴
Shut up!
是我给他松绑放他走的
I untied him and let him go.
我需要你们给斯塔尔传个口信
I need you to give Starr a message.
我不想让他以为我因为杀害图丽普的事
I don't want him thinking I'm mad at him
对他怀恨在心
for trying to kill Tulip.
所以你用救我们的命向他证明
So you're gonna prove it to him by saving our lives.
要是有得选我会割了你们的喉咙
I would slit both your throats if I could.
但我需要你们告诉斯塔尔一切照旧
But I need you to tell Starr nothing has changed.
他的弥赛亚仍需要他到这来
His Messiah still needs him here.
你从这过去就进城了
That'll get you into town.
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer.
你这是做了些什么
What the hell did you just do?
来看看你的结肠造瘘袋
Let's check your colostomy bag.
他们逃走了 两个都逃了
They escaped, both of them.
血清素升高了
Serotonin's up.
但你需要摄入更多蛋白质
But you need more protein.
我去做点肉汤
I'll whip up some consomme.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我认为那孩子想耍诈
I think the kid's up to something.
他怎么打算都无所谓
It doesn't matter if he is.
他是我的
He's mine.
外婆永远不会放我走的 图丽普
Gran'ma's never gonna let me go, Tulip.
我需要创世纪才能赢过她
I need Genesis back if I'm gonna beat her,
所以我得把灵魂弄回来
which means I need my soul back.
但斯塔尔永远不会把灵魂还给我
But Starr is never gonna bring it back
除非他相信我还和他在同一战线
unless he thinks I'm still with him.
我本打算把这些都告诉你的
I was gonna tell y'all this,
但一切都发生得太快了
but everything just happened so-so fast.
再说裘迪也在
And Jody was there.
我只是需要他们信任我
Look, I just need them to trust me.
一旦我的能力回来了
Once I have my power back...
我们就去杀了他们 对吗
Then we go kill them, right?
我们把他们杀光
We kill them all --
外婆 裘迪 圣杯团
Gran'ma, Jody, The Grail.
只要我从斯塔尔手中要回了灵魂
As soon as I get my soul back from Starr,
我就当场杀了他
I will kill him there and then.
但我需要你的帮助
But I need your help.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我觉得听起来不靠谱
I think it sounds like another plan.
不过没问题
But sure.
我们去杀人吧
Let's go and kill some people.
杰西·拉安琪拉有条超大声的消息给你
卧倒
Get down!
老天 我长大后就再也没做过玩具车炸♥弹♥了
Oh, man, I haven't made a toy-car bomb since I was a kid.
我的一个养父 特别喜欢炸♥药♥
One of my foster dads -- he was into explosives...
还有可♥卡♥因♥
and freebasing.
忘了是哪个养父
Can't remember which one of them
烧光了自己的眉毛
burned his eyebrows off.
我们可以把车一直开 对吧
You know, we could just keep driving, right?
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我们活儿还没干完呢 卡西
We're in the middle of a job, Cass.
是杰西的活儿
It's Jesse's job.
是我们的活儿
It's our job.
我们引开TC和裘迪
We keep T.C. and Jody busy.
杰西和斯塔尔见面 做完正事
Jesse meets Starr, does his thing,
然后我们开一个牛逼的诊所
and then we open up an ass-kicking clinic.
杰西恢复全能力量后会怎么样
And what happens after Jesse gets his almighty power back?
他又回去当该死的弥赛亚
He goes right back to being the bloody Messiah again.
他说过不会再这么做了
He said he wasn't doing that anymore.
是啊 怀疑一下又何妨
Yeah, well, I wouldn't blame you for questioning it,
况且还发生了这么多事
after everything that's happened, like.
-这是什么意思 -意思是
- What's that supposed to mean? - It means I've just --
我一直对杰西·卡斯特说的话
I've got a little leery of listening to
有所猜疑
what Jesse bloody Custer has to say all the time.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
你俩到底怎么回事
What is up with you guys, huh?
没什么
Nothin'.
你听到他说的了 卡西
You heard him, Cass.
他为我们放弃了灵魂
He gave up his soul for us.
他从圣徒手中救了我们 记得吗
He saved us from the Saint, remember?
所以不管怎样 你都要释怀 好吗
So whatever it is, you get over it, okay?
我们一起把活儿干完
We're doing this together.
我爱你妈妈
I loved your mama.
表达爱的方式也确实可笑
Sure had a funny way of showing it.
不 我爱她
No, I loved her.
家庭就是一切
Family's everything.
你留下足够久
You stay here long enough
就会记住这一点
and you're gonna remember that.
我在这的时间何止是久
I've been here more than long enough.
我记住了
I remember.
听着像是博伊德来了
Sounds like Boyds.
他们一定知道你回来了
They must have found out you were back.
迟早会知道的
Bound to find out sooner or later.
去帮裘迪和TC摆脱他们吧
Go help Jody and T.C. Get rid of 'em.
-那你呢 -我没事
- What about you? - I'll be fine.
那一把...真酷
That one there -- that's cool.
我要用...好吧
I'll have th-- All right.
或者你用也行
Or you could have it.
我无所谓 随便
You know, I'm easy. Whatever.
戴帽子干嘛
What's with the hat?
我有皮肤癌
I got skin cancer.
最糟的那种
The worst kind.
褪黑激素
Melatonin.
对 家族遗传
Yeah. Runs in the family, man.
拿吧 不过可能用不上
Go ahead. I doubt you'll need it.
博伊德很可能只是出出闷气
Boyds are most likely just blowin' off steam.
能用上最好 你懂我的意思吧
Well, it's better to have it. You know what I mean?
有备无患嘛
Just-in-case kind of deal.
测试 测试
Testing, testing.
博伊德女士有条消息给杰西·拉安琪拉
Madame Boyd's got a message for Jesse L'Angelle.
来了
Incoming.
那是啥玩意儿
What the hell is that?
一只山羊
That's a goat.
一只弱小雄性
It's a pygmy male,
大约6岁 奄奄一息
about 6 years of age, nearly deceased.
他们朝我们投山羊干嘛
Why the hell they shooting goats at us?
巫毒电报
Voodoo telegram.
波伊德以此诅咒杰西去死
It's the Boyd way of saying they want Jesse dead.
杰西对他们做了什么
What did Jesse do to them?
-谋杀 -上♥床♥
- Murder. - Sex.
到底是哪个
Well, which one is it?
不如你亲自问问他们
Why don't you go ask them yourself?
太晚了
Too late.
他们开车走了
They're driving away.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表