剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
I'm surprised they didn't just make him Satan's ass-wiper.
不管她做了什么...
圣徒先生...
她肯定非常抱歉
他说得对 我很抱歉
He's right. I...I'm sorry.
我不该叫你跑腿的
I-I shouldn't have called you an errand boy.
我该叫你跑腿的贱♥货♥
I shoulda called you an errand bitch.
起作用了吗
...did it work?
你造出了个炸♥弹♥
他们想当吸血鬼 并改变世界
They want to be vampires and change the world,
但是却不会自己收拾东西...
but try gettin' them to pick up after themselves...
能麻烦你给我拿点喝的吗
Could -- Could I trouble you for a beverage?
我真的很渴
I got -- I got an awful throat on me here.
-能量饮料 -好 来吧
- Energy drink? u202d- Ooh, yeah. Go on.
我需要咖♥啡♥因♥提提神
I could do with a caffeine bump.
我在自己被惩罚时都在睡觉
I've been nappin' through me own crucifixion.
谢谢
Thank you.
卡西迪先生
Oh, Mr. Cassidy.
你帅气幽默 他们都敬仰你
Handsome and funny u202dand they all look up to you.
真遗憾你变得这么腐化
Too bad you turned out to be such a rotten piece of shit.
天啊 凡事永远不要太绝对
Christ, you can never be too sure about people, huh?
现在你被人用帐篷固定桩钉在柱子上
And now here you nailed to a pool table with tent stakes.
真让人心痛啊 卡西迪先生
It's just so disheartening, Mr. Cassidy.
我有同感
I feel the same.
希望你快点烧完
Well, hopefully you'll burn quick.
不过你洒了这么多苏打水 我很怀疑
Although I doubt it u202dwith all these soda spills.
罗森太太
Mrs. Rosen?
你一直对我很好
You've been very kind to me, you know?
就像我奶奶一样
Like me dear old Granny B used to be...
愿她安息
God rest her soul.
我能贪婪要求你再做一次好事吗
Can I be greedy and ask for one small act of kindness?
我不会放你走的 卡西迪先生
I won't let you go, Mr. Cassidy.
不不不 当然不会
No, no, no, no, of course not.
只是一个被谴责的吸血鬼的小小请求
Just one last request for a vampire condemned.
你知道飞走的孩子吗
You know the flown children?
你有他们的号♥码 对吗 对吗
You have all their numbers, right? Right?
丽萨 她在波兰
Lisa -- she's in Poland.
你给她打电♥话♥
You just call her up.
告诉她我对不起她 好吗
Tell her I'm sorry. Alright?
好了 我们的时速大概是40英里
Okay so, we're going about 40 miles per hour --
但是外面有草肩
but there's a grass shoulder
所以我们破窗后 就跳出去
so when we break the window, we're gonna go out feet first.
地狱
你要尽可能往外跳
You gotta jump as far away from the side of the bus as possible
防止被车碾压
so you don't get run over.
背后捅刀子 就跟1918年一样
Stabbed in ze back again. Just like 1918.
跳出去的时候 你要蜷缩身体
When you're in the air, you're gonna tuck your body
就跟往游泳池里跳一样
like you're doin' a cannonball into a swimming pool --
千万不要用胳膊帮你缓冲 记住了吗
Do not break your fall with your arms, okay?
一旦接触到地面 你会一直滚啊滚
Once you feel the ground, you're gonna roll, roll --
给我让开
Get out of my way!!!
再见了 混♥蛋♥们
Auf Wiedersehen, suckers!
我...做了一个最棒的梦
I was -- I was having the most wonderful dream.
真好
That's nice.
乔迪还没回来
Jody's not back yet...
小杰西也没有消息
and -- and there's no word from Lil' Jesse.
杰西会来的
Jesse'll be here...
他会回来的
he'll come back.
他向我保证过
He gave me his word.
你相信他吗 玛丽小姐
A-A-And you believe him, Miss Marie?
当然了
Well, of course I do.
他要来杀我
He's coming to kill me.
谢谢 各位
Thanks, fellas.
回去工作吧
Back to work.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表