剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Well, why the hell wouldn't he come to me?
我不是那个意思
No, it's not that.
我意思是我才是那个苦苦寻找他的人
It's just I'm the one that's been looking for him.
肯定是他想让你别再找他了
Well, pretty sure u202dhe wants you to stop lookin'.
这就是他给我设下圈套的原因
That's why he set me up.
他害怕你
He's scared of you.
上帝害怕创世纪
God's scared of Genesis.
他最好也害怕我
Well, he better be scared of me, too,
因为我会狠揍他一顿
'cause I'm gonna kick his ass.
你想怎么揍他
How exactly are you gonna kick his ass?
你什么意思 我就是...揍他啊
What do you mean? I'm just...gonna kick his dick ass.
让你见识下奥黑尔的诅咒
Here's your O'Hare curse.
那不重要 图丽普 因为我困在这了
Don't matter anyway, Tulip, 'cause I'm stuck here.
被你可怕的外婆和她的手帕困在这了吗
Oh, stuck here with your scary granny and her hanky?
你可是拥有自♥由♥意志啊 杰西·卡斯特
You got free will, Jesse Custer.
我们会让你自♥由♥的
We'll just unstick you.
没你说的那么容易
It's not that easy.
也没你说的那么难
Ain't that hard either.
她就是个老太太
She's an old lady.
我现在就下去
Hell, I'll go down there right now
抓住那个愚蠢的老巫婆
and just grab that stupid hag.
不
No!
离她远点
Stay away from her.
别靠近我外婆
Don't go near my grandma.
明白吗
You understand?
她这人很危险
She's dangerous.
我也是
So am I.
我说真的
I mean it.
我也是
So do I.
-敲门好吗 -该起床了
- Knock much?! - u202dRise and shine.
该出发了
You got to get goin'.
滚开 裘迪
Get out of here, Jody.
你要去哪
Where you going?
裘迪要带我去教堂
Jody's takin' me to church.
-别开玩笑了 -真的
- Seriously? - u202dYeah.
-给外婆弄些东西 -现在吗
- Gettin' something for Gran'ma. - u202dNow?
恶习难改
Old habits die hard.
抱歉打扰你们了
Sorry if I in'arupted something up there.
你看起来可并不感到抱歉
You don't look very sorry.
没有吗
No?
那我看起来像什么样
What do I look like?
和平常一样 像个混♥蛋♥
An asshole, as usual.
卡西迪像猫头鹰一样
That Cassidy is a hoot.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
挺好的 真挺好
Good. Real good.
他是个奇怪的人
He -- he's a curious fella.
参加过战争
Been through the wars.
伤愈得很快 真的很快
And, uh, a fast healer, real fast.
伤愈得快吗
Fast healer?
是啊
Yeah.
什么意思
Meanin' what?
就是伤愈得快的意思
Uh, meaning that he's healing fast.
他是个捣蛋的爱尔兰人
Well, he's a smartass Irishman.
可能习惯被枪击了
He's probably used to being shot at.
卡车集♥合♥ 10分钟后
Truck -- 10 minutes.
我去看看卡西迪
I'll go and check on Cassidy.
然后就出发
Then I got to go.
好吧
Okay.
我过一会儿就能回来
I'll be back soon.
你别轻举妄动
You sit tight, all right?
没问题
You got it.
TC
So, T.C...
那老太太在哪
where's the old lady?
玛丽小姐还在睡觉
Miss Marie is -- she's still asleep.
图丽普
Tulip.
我让你别轻举妄动
I said sit tight.
是啊
I am.
我这不是很老实吗
I'm sittin'...tight.
祝你在教堂愉快
Enjoy church.
替我祈祷
Pray for me.
你想看我的丁丁吗
Uh, you wanna see my dingle?
卡西 是我
Cass, it's me.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
TC刀上的功夫很好
T.C.'s good with a knife,
但还没好到那份上
but he's not that good.
卡西 要是他们发现你是吸血鬼...
Cass, is they find out you're a vampire...
我知道你在生气
I know you're mad.
我自己也不是很开心
I'm not so happy myself.
只是
It's just...
你说得没错
...you were right...
关于图丽普
about Tulip...
关于我扮上帝
about me playing God.
我知道
I know.
实际上 卡西
The truth is, Cass...
你是我最好的朋友
you're my best friend.
这话我或许说得不够多
I probably don't say that enough.
你从没说过
You've never said it.
-我当然说过 -从没说过
- Sure, I have. - u202dNever.
别胡说 那太扯了
Oh, come on, now. That's crazy.
虽然这种事我总是记不太清
I-I have a bad memory for that kind of stuff,
但我肯定说过很多次
but, I mean, I musta have said that a buncha times.
一次都没说过
Not one time.
那好 我现在说
All right. I'm saying it now.
我是真心的
And I mean this.
你是我最好的朋友
You're my best friend.
那好吧
All right, well...
谢谢你
thank you.
抱歉我这么久才说出口
Sorry it took me so long.
没关系
It's all right.
-那我们和好了吗 -是的
- So, are we good? - Yeah.
杰西 快点
Jesse! Come on!
你现在就得离开这儿 相信我
You've got to get outta here right now. Trust me.
老天爷
Jaysus Christ.
为了让我离开她 你什么话都说得出是吗
You'll just say anything to get me away from her, won't you?
你在胡说什么
What are you talking about?
这不是因为她 这是因为他
It's not about her. It's about him.
因为裘迪 外婆 这些人
It's about Jody, Gran'ma, these people.
是啊 你的人
Yeah, your people.
老天爷 卡西 你还是没听进去
Jesus Christ, Cass. You're still not listening.
你见过那些画了
You've seen the pictures.
你知道这里的人会怎么做
You know what they do here.
这里可是安吉维尔
This is Angelville.
这真是不可理喻
Well, this-this is bullshit.
巫毒迪士尼乐园来了我这个吸血鬼
I'm a bloody vampire at Voodoo Disneyland.
他们该把我当招牌来揽客啊
I should be their main attraction, man.
魔法是一回事
Magic is one thing.
-怪物是另一回事 -说我是怪物
- Monsters is somethin' else. - Oh, monsters, is it?
拜托 我不是那个意思 我的意思是
Oh, come on. I didn't mean that. What I meant was --
怪物 你叫我怪物
u202dMonsters. So, you're calling me a monster.
你还跟杀了你♥爸♥的人做哥们呢
You're pallin' around with the feller who killed your daddy.
我没有和任何人做哥们
I'm not pallin' around with anyone!
我很快就会处理好裘迪
I will deal with Jody soon enough.
-与此同时 你必须走 -听我说
- In the meantime, you have to go. - Listen to me.
我不会抛下图丽普自己走
I'm not leavin' without Tulip.
-你明白吗 -杰西 快点
- Do you understand? - Jesse! Come on!
如果你要留下来 你就得遭罪
If you're gonna stay, it's gonna hurt.
不 别拿走
No. Don't-don't take them.
不 别
No, don't.
一切还好吗
E-everything okay?
他愈合得没我们想象得那么快
He's not healing u202dquite as fast as we thought.
滚开 快走开
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表