剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
去干活吧
Now get to work.
圣杯
我得弥补 卡西
I got to fix this, Cass.
-不是你的错 -就是
- It's not your fault. - It is.
我错了 我搞砸了
I was wrong. I screwed up.
听我说
Look, look...
是你总是说
you're the one who's always saying
杰西有黑暗的一面 对吧
that Jesse has a dark side, right?
你看看这里 看看这些人
I mean, look at this place, look at these people.
他从小在这里长大
This is -- this is where he comes from.
-明白我的意思吗 -不不
- You know what I mean? - No, no.
他不是那样的
He's not like that.
救我
Help me.
不行
I can't.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表