剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
不
No.
不那样做
We're not doing that.
我有个更好的主意
I've got a better idea.
伦敦旅馆
17个控制愤怒的方法
有些捐赠者说
Some donors complain of fatigue
会感到疲劳 轻微头痛
accompanied by a mild headache.
但吃几片阿司匹林就好了
Nothing a few aspirin won't fix.
但是我们两清了 对吧
But we're square now, right?
是的 蒂博多先生 你的债还清了
Yes, Mr. Thibodeaux. Your debt is paid.
而且你不会想念的
And you'll hardly miss it.
注意楼梯
Watch your step on the stairs.
-你好 你是来见博伊德女士的吗 -是
- Hello. You're here to see Madame Boyd? - u202dMm-hmm.
抱歉让你久等了 你是...
Sorry to keep you waiting, Miss...
波梅兰茨 玛妮
Pomerantz, Marnie.
波梅兰茨小姐 欢迎
Welcome, Miss Pomerantz.
请问有何事
What brings you in today?
那我就直说了 女士
I'm gonna cut to the chase, ma'am.
我男朋友里奇
My boyfriend, Rich --
他被什么魔法咒语困在这里了
he got himself stuck here by some stupid magic spell.
他被困住 我就也被困住
And, well, he's stuck, so I'm stuck.
-知道是什么咒语吗 -知道
- Any idea what kind of spell it was? u202d- Mm-hmm.
血纸巾咒语
A bloody-napkin-y one.
-血契约 -是的
- A blood compact. - That's the one.
我试过自己搞定契约的持有者
Well, I tried dealing with the holder of this compact myself,
但没成功
but I was unsuccessful.
我需要点办法之类的
I need a work-around or something.
希望博伊德女士
And I was hoping that Madame Boyd
能帮我想办法解决一下
could help me voodoo my way out of the situation.
信♥用♥卡♥还是苹果支付
Credit card or Apple Pay?
现金行吗
Cash work? u202d
现金最好了
Cash be king.
-请跟我来 -好
- Now, if you'll follow me... - u202dMm-hmm.
这边请 波梅兰茨小姐
Right this way, Miss Pomerantz.
请坐
Please take a seat.
这个血契约...
So, this blood compact...
嗯
Yeah.
我要从头开始说一遍吗
Should I start over?
我跟你的助手说过了
So, I was telling your assistant
我男朋友遇到了点麻烦
my boyfriend got himself into a tricky situation.
-你没说怎么遇到的 -什么
- You didn't say how. - u202dHmm?
杰西怎么陷入这种情况的
How did Jesse u202dget into this situation?
是里奇
Rich.
里查德
Richard.
-我男朋友叫... -杰西·拉安琪拉
- My boyfriend's name -- - Is Jesse L'Angelle.
别想走 亲爱的
There's no way out, sugar.
里面怎么了
What's going on in there?
怎么回事
What's goin' on?
开门
Hey! Open up!
你是博伊德女士
You're Madame Boyd.
你是图丽普·奥黑尔
And you're Tulip O'Hare.
我想见你很久了
I've wanted to meet you for a long time.
你好吗
How do you do?
欢迎
Welcome.
欢迎回到墓地
Welcome back to The Tombs.
墓地
别忘了戴帽子
u202dDon't forget the beaves!
欢迎 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Welcome, you sick sonsofbitches.
今晚你们将看到两个冷血无情的怪物
Tonight, you will see two merciless monsters fight
像他们的灵魂岌岌可危一样战斗
as if their very souls were on the line.
一个恋童癖科学老师
A pedophile science teacher...
对阵一个背后捅刀子的混♥蛋♥吸血鬼
versus a back-stabbing, piece-of-shit vampire.
杀死吸血鬼
Kill the blood-sucker!
你让我恶心
You make me sick!
-杀死他们 -扯掉他的头
- Kill them! - Rip his head off.
扯掉他的头
Rip his head off!
你们两个都该死
You both deserve to die!
还在等什么 孩子
Whatcha waitin' on, kid?
开打吧
Let's fight.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表