剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
我让你闭嘴
I said shut up!
可悲
Pathetic.
我们愚蠢的游戏没用 对吗 TC
Our silly game isn't gonna fix this, is it, T.C.?
是不是
Is it?
那...小杰西呢
And -- And -- And Lil' Jesse?
他不在这里
Isn't here.
去把她带来
Go get her.
我要吃掉她的灵魂
I'm gonna eat her soul.
玛丽小姐...
Miss Marie, please --
去 带她 来
Go! Get! Her!
图丽普小姐 恐怕我有不好的消息告诉你
M-Miss Tulip, I'm afraid I got some -- some bad news fer ya.
-乔迪 -小心
- Jody? - u202dLook out!
七个字母的"善于观察的人"
A seven-letter "Observant person"
是"目击者"
is a "Witness".
你犯下大错了
You're making a big mistake.
我是不喜欢杀害老奶奶
I ain't big on killin' little old ladies
救自己的命 这点确定
that saved my life, that's fer sure.
但对于你
But you?
我就破例一次吧
I'd make an exception.
我先友好地说一遍
Now, I'm gonna ask nicely --
你打破对杰西的诅咒 放我们走
you break the spell on Jesse and let us go.
那就不会有人受伤
No one gets hurt.
不然...
Or not.
放下
Drop it!
放下
Drop it!
放下
Drop it.
放下
Drop it!
图丽普
Tulip.
我做到了
I did it.
结束了
It's over.
怎么回事...
What the hell --
我不知道怎么了
I don't know what happened.
她杀了外婆 然后她也死了
She killed Gran'ma, and then she died, too.
是因为指甲
I-It's 'cause of the fingernails.
玛丽小姐 她把她的命
M-M-Miss Marie, she -- she tied hers
和图丽普小姐的命连在一起了
and -- and Miss Tulip's life together
为了不让你对付她
so you wouldn't come after her.
你...救错人了
Y-Y-You -- You doing the wrong one.
拜托
Come on.
你的肾上腺素管用吗
Your adrenaline, will that work?
有可能
It just might.
别那么用力 慢慢来...
Not so hard. Steady, steady...
慢慢来...
Steady...
又死了啊
Dead again, I see?
通过还是失败 奥黑尔
Pass/fail, O'Hare.
而你...
And you...
就要失败了
are failing.
不不不 要给她的心脏来一针吗
No, no, no. Her heart gonna take that?
她可不是电影里的大英雄
She ain't Uma Thurman.
给我
Give it to me.
吸血鬼伙计失去活动能力了
Vlad has been impaled.
把他们赶走
Get them out.
停止营业
什么
Wha?
给我这个干什么
Whadda I do with this?
念出来
Read it.
*&…%¥
Schlampity...
拿反了
It's upside down.
弥赛亚 快来救我
"Messiah, please help me.
我陷入了严重的危...
I'm in a terrible jeop--"
"危险"
"Jeopardy." Jeopardy?
这是什么
What's a jeopardy?
我觉得这根本不是个词
I don't -- I don't think that's even a word, mate.
总之 圣杯把我抓了
Anyway, "The Grail has taken me prisoner.
快来救我
Please save me...
否则我会被残忍♥地...
or I'll be brutally...
杀掉
murdered."
我要继续录吗
Should I keep recording?
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer.
我们抓了你的小朋友
We have your little friend,
所以 谈判时间结束了
and thus -- the time for negotiation is over.
来 我会恢复你的能力
Come. I will restore your power,
你会如真正的弥赛亚在世
and you will rise as the one true Messiah.
但如果你不合作...
But if you do not...
这个吸血鬼将见到
the vampire will receive a visit
我最冷酷无情的刑讯员
from my most merciless torturer.
你有一天时间...
You have one day to --
怎么回事
What now?
我去看看 先生
u202dI'll check on that, sir.
归根结底
All the free will in the world,
我还是搞砸了
and I still find a way to screw it up.
就跟上帝说的一样
Just like God said.
你又不知道
Well, you didn't know.
我该知道的 你让我别碰她了
Yeah, well, I should've. You told me to stay away from her.
是博伊德女士对吗
Madame Boyd, right?
是她让你有这个想法的
She's the woman who put it into your head.
是她让你杀了外婆
She told you to kill Gran'ma?
她很清楚你也会死
She knew damn well it'd kill you, too.
她真是打好了如意算盘啊
Well, she just made our shit list, didn't she?
没错
She certainly did.
她...
She, uh...
她情况不太好
She's not doin' too good.
肾上腺素让她的心脏功能变弱了
The adrenaline, it weakened her heart.
当然了
Well, 'course you do.
只要她的心脏还跳动
As long as her heart's still tickin',
你就不会有事
yours'll tick, too.
直到她的心脏停止...
U-Until hers stops, and -- and --
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
她需要她的药
She needs her medicine.
她需要吃东西
She needs to eat.
先吃她 是她搞成这样的
Well, start with her. She made this mess.
你敢
I dare you to try.
小杰西
Lil' Jesse...
我们得去弄个灵魂来
we gotta get a soul somewhere.
卡西迪
Cassidy.
醒醒 兄弟
Wake up, brother.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
搞什么...
What the --
你们是什么人
Who the bleedin' hell are all you people?
我们...
We...
是"血之子"
are Les Enfants du Sang.
我们是血之子
We are the children of blood.
该死
Bollocks.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表