剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Get out of here! Come on, get!
你想怎样
What do you want?
卡西迪怎么样了
How's Cassidy?
有点不如之前了
Uh, uh, a bit of a setback,
不过我给他缝合了 还让他吃饱喝足了
but I-I got him sewed and fed and watered.
TC 关于你的丁丁
Yo, T.C.! About your dingle.
我改主意了
I changed my mind.
南教区浸礼会教堂
当时我紧张吗 当然
Was I nervous? Shit, yes.
戒了185天
185 days sober.
法官撤销禁令后
First time alone with my boy
我第一次和我儿子单独相处
since the judge lifted the restraining order.
我绝对不能搞砸
I was not gonna mess this up.
我要给他做一个最棒的
I was-I was gonna make the best
四年级诺曼底登陆立体模型
damn fourth-grade D-Day diorama ever.
他妈妈 我前妻
His mother, my ex --
她让我和儿子一起度过整个周末
she-she let me have my boy the whole weekend.
我们在模型店选了几小时 花了好多钱
We spent hours and a fortune at the hobby emporium.
买♥♥了全套东西
Got it all --
浆纸 涂料 胶合板
papier-mache, paint, plywood,
六个微缩模型
half-a-dozen scale models,
两栖登陆艇
amphibious landing craft,
德国半履带车 特种兵吉普车
German half-track, G.I. Jeep.
胶水与你 吸胶水的可怕迹象
我们反复看了几次
We watched the first couple of scenes
《拯救大兵瑞恩》的开头
of "Saving Private Ryan" a couple of times.
我们的计划是周日做一整天
And the plan was to construct all day Sunday.
我九点左右哄儿子睡了
Put my boy to bed around 9:00.
我想
And I figured,
"稍微闻一下来减缓紧张"
"One little whiff just to settle the nerves."
醒来时我躺在地上
And I woke up on the floor,
我儿子站在我旁边...
and my boy was standing over me...
用恶心的眼神看着我
with a look of disgust in his eyes.
"胶水哪里去了 爸爸"
"Where's the glue, dad?"
他妈的胶水哪里去了
Where's the goddamn glue?
我告诉你哪里去了
I'll -- I'll tell you where it is.
在我鼻子上
It's up my nose.
保重 你并不孤独
Take care. You're not alone.
说出来需要勇气
That took courage.
你的故事
You know, hearing your story
真的让我回忆起...自己的心魔
really brought back...my own demons.
你吸胶水吗 神父
You huff glue, Father?
胶水...修正液...清洗剂
Glue...Wite-out...Dust-Off.
所有我能弄进肺里的东西
Anything I could get into my lungs.
那么...
So, um...
这个项目帮助了你
the program has helped you.
是也不是
Yes and no.
我不认为这些步骤足以让我戒掉
I don't think there are enough steps to get me clean.
好吧
Okay.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
就像"祈祷喷♥剂♥远离"
Like "Pray the spray away"?
抱歉 无意冒犯 神父
Sorry. No offense, Father,
-但我真的不太相信这些... -不
- but I-I don't really believe all -- - u202dNo.
不 一种世俗力量
No. An earthly power.
一个举世闻名的招魂术师 预言者
A world-renowned spiritist, diviner,
金字塔的女主人
mistress of the pyramids.
你是说安吉维尔吗
You mean Angelville?
不 那地方关闭很多年了
Nah. u202dThat place closed years ago.
不 重新开放了
No, it's open again.
我去过那里
I-I was just out there.
安吉维尔还生气蓬勃
Angelville is alive and well.
-我的天 坟墓 -不
- Holy shit. The Tombs. u202d- No.
-是的 -不
- Yes. Yes. - u202dNo.
告诉我坟墓重新开放了
Tell me The Tombs are open again.
不是 不是坟墓
Not the -- No, not The Tombs.
不 但如果你想要清醒咒
No, but if you're looking for a clean, sober spell,
那拉安琪拉女士就是...
then Madame L'Angelle is --
对 我需要一个好用的清醒咒 我会...
Yeah, I need a good clean, sober spell, I will --
我会去见博伊德女士 像其他人一样
I'll go see Madame Boyd, like everyone else.
算我自讨没趣 神父
Thanks for nothing, Father.
不走运吗
No luck?
我生疏了
I'm out of practice.
我们还有很多站要去
We got more stops to make.
江船赌场对面
There's a Gamblers Anonymous meeting
有个匿名戒赌会
across from the River Boat Casino.
给我当司机 你不累吗
Doesn't it bother you, driving me around?
对一个老太婆任劳任怨
Doing the same old shit for the same old lady?
何况她还那样对你
After everything she's done to you.
那样对我妈
And to my mom.
她不该逃跑
She shouldn't've run.
帮我离开这里 裘迪
Help me get out of here, Jody.
不是为我
Well, don't do it for me.
为了克里斯蒂娜
Do it for Christina.
总有一天的 裘迪
One of these days, Jody.
不是今天
Not today.
奴隶区
这里有点透风
It's -- it's a bit...drafty in here,
别忘了这个
so take that into account.
透不透风
Draft or no draft,
你都有一个完美的小丁丁
you've got a perfectly fine little dingle.
你要摸摸吗
You -- you want to touch it?
不了
Nope.
我们别吵醒它了
Let's not wake him.
好
Yeah.
看起来你对这里
So, it seems like you're pretty involved
里里外外的事了如指掌 是吗
in all the ins and outs around here, huh?
事实上
Matter of fact,
杰西前几天提到一些事
Jesse mentioned somethin' in passing the other day,
搞得我晕头转向
and, well, I couldn't get my head around it.
但我说 "那个TC很机灵
But I said, "That T.C. -- he's sharp.
我打赌他可以说清楚"
I bet he could shed some light."
我当然可以试试
I-I can sure try.
那些拧紧的餐巾
What exactly is the deal
到底是用来干嘛的
with those squeezey-napkin things?
-那些是血债契约 -契约
- Those are blood-debt compacts. - A compact?
-就像一种合同吗 -对
- Sort of like a contract? - Yeah.
那是各方在郑重交换承诺
It's a -- it's a solemn exchange of promises between parties.
看吧 我就说你知道点东西
See? u202dI knew you'd know something.
我的天
Oh, my gosh.
太有趣了
It's so interesting.
我猜她有几百张这种餐巾
I bet she's got hundreds of those napkins.
那是玛丽小姐的事
That's Miss Marie's bi'ness.
是啊 是啊
Right, right.
对
Yeah.
那没有办法摆脱契约吗
So, um, there's no way out of a compact?
当然有
Well, s-sure there is.
还清债务就行了
You pay off the debt.
或者你直接处理掉餐巾 对吧
Or you just get rid of the napkin, right?
-我没听懂 -我妈告诉我
- I don't follow. - Well, my mama told me
她通过烧掉结婚证
she got outta her second marriage
逃离了她第二次婚姻
by burning the paper license.
我知道你在想什么了
u202dI see what yer thinkin'.
真狡猾
Slippery.
不不 TC
No, no, T.C.
我只是好奇提问
I -- I'm just askin' questions.
是啊 错误的问题
Yeah, the wrong kind.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 你是专家
I mean, you're the expert.
你来纠正我
You set me straight.
我不知道 但是...
Well, I-I don't know about that, but...
我可以给你讲个故事
...I could tell you a story.
我喜欢听故事
Oh, I love a good story.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表