剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
多加点
More.
再多点
More.
我儿子太喜欢鳄梨了
Can't keep my boy from his avocado.
你一定很自豪
How proud you must be.
有这么可爱的孩子
Delightful child.
希♥特♥勒♥
Hilter!
马克西咖啡店
我下午要偷跑几个小时
I gotta duck out for a couple hours this afternoon.
如果我老婆打电♥话♥来帮我打掩护
Cover for me if my wife calls?
又这样吗 马蒂先生
Again, Herr Marty?
我的腹股沟需要打起精神来
My groin elixir.
增加一点动力
Puts a little rev in the engine,
-明白我的意思吗 -明白
- know what I mean? u202d- Ja. Yes.
挺不错的 我约到了
Which is good u202d'cause I got me a rendezvous
一个小辣妹 在塔吉特认识的
with a hot little number I met at the Target.
餐馆没人的时候要好好利用 知道吗
The restaurant'll be empty, just gotta tap that, you know?
我知道
Ja. I understand.
你去约辣妹 我来看店
You tap your hot number. I will watch ze store.
很好
Good man.
到我休息时间了
Well, time for my break.
本周明星店员 大卫·希♥特♥勒♥
半英里外
Half a mile away?
那里不是员工停车区
That's not employee parking.
那是个暗示
That's a message.
意思是"自己滚吧"
That's "Go eff yourselves."
时薪才35分
So's a 35-cent-an hour raise.
能干什么
What'm I supposed to do with that?
你觉得呢 大卫
What do you think, David?
我到过地狱
I have been to Hell und back.
如果你问我对你们
If you're asking me what I think is the answer
烦恼的看法的话
to all that bothers you --
什么员工停车不方便
from inconvenient employee parking
工资太低 你们太胖之类的
to low wages u202dto how fat you people are...?
我认为答案很简单
The answer to me is simply put...
是犹太人
Is the Jews.
我老板是个犹太人
My boss is a Jew.
当然了
Of course he is.
是个女的
She.
资本家们
之前问我
为什么革命是必要的
因为国家的结构
和政♥府♥的工作方式
都和国家特征和需要相去甚远
这是一个危险的情况
单单通过共同工作是无法改善
也无法被改正的
除非
进行一场大屠♥杀♥
没错
...totally.
阶段一
元首希♥特♥勒♥
希♥特♥勒♥
Hitler.
撒旦派你来的
Satan sent you.
其实你来得刚刚好
Well, it is good timing, actually.
我刚制订了四年计划
I have just got my four-year plan off the ground,
我还没定好内政部长
and I have not yet decided on an Interior Minister.
我听说过你 矿工
Y-You see, I-I have heard of you, mein kumpel.
你身上有我可以利用的才能
I could use someone with your...gifts.
世界准备好迎接新德意志了
The world is ripe for a new Reich.
为什么还要回去
Why go back?!
我在这么短时间里已经取得了这么大进展
I have made such progress, in a short time...
求你了 现在不行
Oh, please! Not now!
必须要阻止犹太复国主义世界政♥府♥
The Zionist World Government must be stopped!
真是太好了
Ach, great.
你在看什么
What're you looking at?!
我不该放你出来的
好 希♥特♥勒♥ 如果多瑞斯打电♥话♥来
All right, Hilter. If Doris calls...
怎么回事
What's going on?
恐怕他们想把我带回地狱
I fear they want to take me back to Hell.
你不能...
You can't do --
我不会回去的
I am not going back.
我有很多事要做
I have too much to do.
我不回去
I am NOT! GOING! BACK!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我也是
Me too.
-斯塔尔 -弥赛亚
- Starr. - u202dMessiah.
欢迎回到安吉维尔
Welcome back to Angelville.
人们总是忘记六十年代
You see, the thing people forget about the '60s
毒品有多糟糕
is how iffy the drugs were, you know?
所以我才在伍德斯托克那么难熬
And that's why I had such a rough go at Woodstock.
没错 让我们来看看
Right. Let's have a look.
紫球 角落球袋
Purple ball, corner pocket.
有意思
Intriguing.
上帝啊
Christ.
不 凯文 你弄错了
No, Kevin. You're screwing it up.
你都扭一下翻过来
You've gotta twist and you gotta turn.
扭一下翻过来 扭一下翻过来
Twisting and turning. Twist and turn.
扭一下 没错
Twist. That's it.
很好 伙计
Ah, well done, man. You know.
我早上磕了点药
I dropped acid at breakfast, right?
拉维·桑卡上台前
And by the time Ravi Shankar got onstage,
我看到了怪兽
I was seeing bloody monsters,
哭得像是个英国人似的 懂我意思吗
cryin' like a bloody Englishman, you know what I mean?
我要和你们说的重点是
The point is, what I'm tryin' to tell you is,
过分缅怀过去的美好是没用的
it's no use gettin' soppy about how good things used to be.
大多数时候 今天总是更好
Most times, today is better, all right?
没错 让我们看看
Right. Let's have a look here.
13号♥球 角落球袋
Number 13, corner pocket.
该死
Bollocks.
-干杯 我的孩子们 -干杯 大人
- Ca va, mes enfants. - Ca va, my lord.
我给你看点东西
Let me show something.
好吧
All right.
这些棺材真大
u202dThose are some big coffins, huh?
标准大小
Standard size.
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
那一副是你的
That one is for you.
如果你喜欢的话
If you'd like.
你睡在棺材里
You sleep in a coffin?
这是波斯丝绒的
It's, uh, Persian silk velvet.
吸血鬼的风格
It is the vampire way.
已经几千年了
Has been for millennia.
好吧 可能你的吸血鬼风格是这样
Right. Well, it might be your vampire way,
但我的吸血鬼风格是豆袋椅
but my vampire way is bean bag chairs
以及浴室地板[吸毒倒下] 懂吗
and bathroom floors, you know what I mean?
如果你改变主意的话
Well. You know, if you change your mind.
还是谢谢你了
Well, thank you, though, man.
你想的真得很周到 谢谢
You know what, it's really thoughtful. Thank you.
还有另一件事要告诉你
Uh, there was another thing that I needed to mention.
今晚还会举办一场血祭仪式
There will be u202danother blood ceremony tonight.
选中了丽萨
Lisa has been chosen
她肯定会觉得这是一种莫大的荣幸
and I know she would consider it a great honor
如果你愿意将她...
if you will be the one who brought her --
听着 我已经和你说了
Look. I-I already told you.
我没有兴趣转化人类
Turning people, it's not my thing.
因为你儿子的事吗
Because of what happened with your son?
不 你们想怎么折腾就怎么折腾
No. You guys, you do what you need to do to get yer rocks off.
他们都是成年人了
They're consentin' adults,
这是个自♥由♥的国度
it's a free country.
算是吧
Kind of.
根据我的经验 壮大我们的族群没有好处
In my experience? Nothing ever good came from making more of us.
就是这样
That's all.
飞 飞 飞
Fly! Fly! Fly!
你真是大错特错了
u202dYou couldn't be more wrong.
邓·武
Deng Vuong.
这一天终于来了
The day has come.
是你飞翔的时候了
It's your time to fly.
飞 飞 飞 飞 飞
Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly!
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表