剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
东
得州公共服务部门
我就是不明白
我坠入地狱再回来
却看到那一幕
大家都死了
我不明白 那还有什么意义
除非
除非说坠入地狱反而救了我一命
如果我没有坠入地狱 我现在也死了
也就是说
也就是说上帝想让我活着
没错
当然了 我...
这都是安排好的
上帝为我安排了更重要的使命
等...
等时机成熟自会出现的使命
我明白了
我的故事才刚刚开始
我给你讲个故事
Here's a story.
我四岁的时候 我爸因为我妈向他开枪捅了她
When I was four, my mom shot my dad for stabbing her.
他们俩都死了
They both died.
我去跟我姨妈住
Went to live with my aunt.
她的冰♥毒♥炉炸了
Her meth cook blew.
她死了
She died.
我去和我外婆住
Went to stay with my grandma.
她跟你一样 信教
She was church-y, like you,
但她没有耍我或者用东西打我
but she didn't try to trick me or hit me with hand tools.
她很不错
She was chill.
她吃早餐的时候被一颗桃核噎住
She choked on a peach pit during breakfast,
脸色变紫肿胀
turned purple, puffy.
她也死了
She died.
故事结束
The end.
至少你活了下来 对吗
真好
也许你能把这些事出一本书
哥们 你在孤儿院
Dude, you in an orphanage.
你长得丑 脑子疯
You ugly, you crazy,
我觉得你可能智力还有问题
and I think you might be stupid, too.
这里已经是你的终点站了
This is the end of the line.
你的故事在这里就结束了
Your story ends here.
尤金·鲁特
Root, Eugene.
你被收养了
You've been adopted.
尤金 有人来找你
Eugene, there's someone here to see you.
你是谁
这是你的新养父
This is your new foster parent.
填一些文件
Just a little paperwork,
然后你们俩就能离开这里了
and then you both can be on your way.
先生 还有文件
Um, sir? About that paperwork?
走运的混♥蛋♥
Lucky son of a bitch.
孤星孤儿院
空位不足
请资助我们
你不是要收养我
对吗
你要把我抓回去
这根本说不通
上帝为什么要把我带回去
我不明白
这和上帝没有关系
God ain't got nothin' to do with it.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
不
我不明白
上帝跟任何事都有关系
能把我放下来吗
你...你
扯到我的
胸毛了
那么
我们要走回去吗
得先去一个地方
Gotta make a stop first.
想去哪里就去哪里
看看这故事会怎么发展
会带我们一起下地狱
It takes us to Hell.
我是埃卡利斯
I am Eccarius.
欢迎来到血之子
Welcome to Les Enfants du Sang.
血之子
Children of Blood.
我知道 我知道 你们一直在说这个
I know. I know. You keep sayin' it.
天啊
My God.
我的屁♥股♥
Oh, me arse.
你们想要什么
What the hell do you want?
你的 衣服
Your, um, clothes.
他的意思是要洗一洗
He means to wash them.
实在太脏了
They're quite filthy.
好吧
Oh, yeah. Right.
我会脱给你
Yeah, I'm gonna strip for yeh,
等我先让你们这些信徒给我做个美甲
right after I let you make-believers paint my fingernails--
能停下来吗 哥们 别弹钢琴了
Will you just stop it? Dude, stop with the piano, all right?
谢谢你
Thank you so much.
你们 你们都想成为吸血鬼 对吗
So, you lot-- you all wanna be vampires, huh?
毕生所愿
More than anything.
好吧
Yeah, right.
你们都想被人憎恨 唾弃
You all want to be hated, spat on,
遭到追杀
chased down by arseholes,
看着你所爱过 所在乎的每个人
have everyone you ever loved or cared about--
变老 死去
they get old, they just die,
丢下你一个人
and leave you on your own, you know?
你会无聊到喝发动机冷却剂
You get so bloody bored, you drink engine coolant
来找点新鲜的感受
just to feel something new, all right?
你们想这样吗 你们这群装腔作势的人
Is that what you want, you bunch of bloody posers, is it?
你误解我们了
You have us wrong.
我们是一群致力于
This is a collection of men and women
保卫暗夜之战的人
dedicated to protecting the Ways Of the Night.
我是他们的王
I am their lord.
他们是我的孩子
They are my children.
我没在撞墙作势
I'm no poseur.
不是"撞墙作势"这么说的
No, it's not poseur, like that.
是装腔作势
It's poser, isn't it?
-而且 -凯文
- And-- - Kevin?
奶奶 现在不是时候
Meemaw, not now! We're busy!
抱歉 我不知道你有客人
Sorry! Didn't know you had guests!
老天爷 你们真是逊爆了
Jesus Christ, you guys are lame.
我要走了 我拒绝 伙计们
I'm leaving. It's a "no," friend.
"新鲜的感受"
"Anything that's new"?
你是说你在追寻这个吗
Is that what you say you seek?
我打赌我可以看点新东西
I bet I could show you something.
我打赌你不可能给我看什么
I bet you couldn't show me a single thing
我还没有看腻的东西
I haven't already seen a hundred times.
看过这个吗
Ever seen this?
瞧 兄弟
See, brother?
我没在装腔作势
I'm no poser.
这事已经说定了 小子
This is happenin', kid.
你无能为力了
Ain't nothin' you can do.
而且她是自找的 小杰西
And she brought it on herself, Lil' Jesse.
我会给她一些特殊待遇
Now, I gave her some of my special number
让她尽可能没有痛苦
to make it as painless as possible,
但这也不能改变一个事实 她试图谋杀玛丽小姐
but the fact remains, she tried to kill Miss Marie.
那是受萨比娜指使的 混♥蛋♥
That's because Sabina told her to, you assholes.
她才是你们该怪罪的人
She's the one to be mad at.
她们还能撑多长时间
How long they got?
她的心脏...疼得很
Her heart... is hurt bad.
没有药的话
Without her medicine?
不到一天
Less than a day.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question.
你是愿意喂外婆一个灵魂来帮她吊命
You wanna buy Gran'ma some time by feedin' her one soul?
还是愿意喂她一堆救她一命
Or you want to save her goddamn life with a bunch of 'em?
因为如果你想救她...
'Cause if you wanna save her...
我们得抢一家银行
we need to rob a bank.
你指的是萨比娜的银行
You're talking about Sabina's bank,
那个她用来存放她所有灵魂的
the one she keep all her souls in.
那里有阴阳作安保 我们之前试过了
Got security up the ying yang. We tried it before.
我想也是
I'm sure you have.
但你们之前没有图丽普 不是吗
But you didn't have Tulip before, did you?
小杰西有主意了
Lil' Jesse's got a plan.
我们洗耳恭听
We're listenin'.
我觉得我们首先 得杀了她们两个
Well, the first thing I think we need to do is kill them both.
图丽普和外婆
Tulip and Gran'ma,
我们杀了她们 然后埋了她们
we kill them, and we bury them.
我没明白
I don't get it.
我明白了
I do.
外婆
图丽普
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表