剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
This.
-那是什么 -烟管
- What is that? - It's a pipe.
我特别定制的
I ordered it specially.
瞧 你把粉洒在这头
See, you, uh, sprinkle your drugs in this end,
然后在这头...
and on this end --
行了 我知道烟管是怎么用的 你个蠢蛋
No, I know how a bloody pipe works, you moron.
这是什么造型
What's it of?
独角兽
A unicorn.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
要么选这个
It's this.
要么被烧死
Or burn.
这花招不错
Nice trick.
我最喜欢干的就是将我的子民解救出地狱
Freeing one of my children from Hell is my favorite trick of all.
一堆纳粹和一辆坦克
Buncha Nazis and a tank.
我就知道是你
I was figurin' it out.
不 你当时确实是要下地狱了
No, you were going to Hell.
但我是个慈悲的上帝
But I am merciful God.
那尤金呢
What about Eugene, huh?
你也会对他慈悲吗
You gonna be merciful with him too?
你说的是哪个
Which one's he?
那个脸
With the face?
对哦
Oh. Oh, right.
不 他的路不一样
No, his path is different.
我是为你而来
I've come for you.
为你解除诅咒
To lift your curse.
从今日起 奥黑尔之名将会蒙主赐福
From this day forward, the name O'Hare will be blessed.
是吗
Yeah?
你有什么好处
What do you get?
唯有施与才能带来的快乐
The joy that only giving brings.
以及呢
And?
让杰西·卡斯特不要再继续找我了
Tell Jesse Custer to stop looking for Me.
离我远远的
To stay away.
创世纪不可以 不能
Genesis cannot, must not,
打扰我最伟大的造物
interfere with My Great Design.
到他身边 阻止他
Go to him. Stop him.
然后你将会得到原谅 获得真正的安宁
And then you will know true peace and be forgiven.
你猜怎么着...我不需要原谅
You know... I don't need forgiveness.
可不是
Right.
图丽普·奥黑尔 如同积雪一般纯净
Tulip O'Hare: pure as the driven snow.
好吧
Yeah.
我是干过一些坏事
I done some bad things.
一些我并不为之骄傲的事
Things I ain't proud of.
看在上帝的份上 你用玉米棒子杀了一个人
For Christ sake, you killed a man with a corn cob.
我并不完美
I'm not perfect.
我心里清楚
I know that.
但我不需要你的宽恕
But I don't need your forgiveness.
没有你的宽恕 我不是也走到了今天吗
I mean, I made it this far without it, didn't I?
那就继续吧
So be it.
-自♥由♥意志... -没错
- Free will... - Damn right.
...是会对你
...has its consequences for you
和那些你声称在乎的人带来报应的
and for those you claim to care about.
你这话什么意思
What's that mean?
你的朋友卡西迪
Oh, your friend Cassidy.
他怎么了
Yeah, what about him?
他大难临头了
He's in grave danger.
我本来准备帮他 让你看看我是慈爱的上帝
I was going to help, show you I'm a loving God,
看起来你根本不用我帮忙
but sounds like you don't need me at all.
你在虚张声势
I call bullshit.
你自己去看吧 但得抓紧时间了
Eh, go see for yourself. But you better hurry.
情况相当危急
The danger is quite grave.
这是你的诡计
This is one of your tricks.
想让我们别再缠着你
A distraction to keep us off your ass.
好吧 当我没说
Well, forget I mentioned it.
那我们俩就站在这湖边
Let's just stand here by the water
享受这份宁静
and enjoy the silence.
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're a dick.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我知道 等我一会
Yeah, I see you. Gimme a sec.
离远点
Out!
等等
Wait.
关于你女儿的眼睛 我不该说乌鸦的事
I shouldn't have said that about crows -- about your girl's eyes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, okay?
我真的抱歉
I'm sorry. I really --
你...
You're --
我的眼睛
My eyes! Aah!
该走了
Time to go.
图丽普怎么办
算她走运
Her lucky day.
欢迎到来 你们这群混♥蛋♥
Welcome, you motherless goathumpers.
一直都想说这句
Always wanted to say that.
来吧
Okay, now --
这就过分了
That was different.
我再也不打台球了
Well, I'm not playing pool again.
需要点什么
Can I get you anything?
我外套里有瓶酒
There's a drink in me coat.
我曾经见过一次独角兽
I saw a unicorn once you know.
我知道
I remember.
你跟我说过
You told me.
谢谢
Thank you.
-好点了吧 -比被钉起来吗
- Better? - Than being crucified?
来一口
A touch.
镇定一下
Coolant?
算了吧
Actually, no, scrap that.
你那天晚上吐了三桶
You're the one who threw up three wine coolers the other night.
给我
Give it to me.
天呐
Jesus.
得有相当一段时间不能撸了
It's gonna be days before I can masturbate properly.
那可不行
Well, we can't have that.
冰箱里存了松鼠血
I've got some squirrel blood in the freezer.
相当补
It's quite restorative.
比猫或狗的强
It's better than cat or dog.
我刚刚欺骗了死神
I just cheated death
并和我英俊的疯子朋友回来了
and I got back with my handsome lunatic friend.
我不想喝什么倒霉的松鼠血
I don't want any of your goddamn squirrel blood, alright?
他忏悔了
He's repented!
想再回到我们这个大家庭
He wants to be with us again.
举办个血祭仪式来庆祝一下
Blood ceremony to celebrate.
谁想飞
Who will take flight?
很好
Perfect.
共♥产♥主义去死
我正在找这个呢
Was lookin' for this.
多年前从你♥爸♥爸那拿来的
Took it from your daddy. Years ago.
停下
You stop that.
卡斯特家人从不哭泣
We Custers don't cry.
我们战斗到底
We fight.
还记得那天晚上吧
Remember that night, boy?
记得
I remember.
就是今天
Today was the day, huh?
去弄两桶汽油
Go get two cans of gasoline.
-两桶... -快去
- Two cans - Go get it.
为你骄傲
Proud of you, boy.
还挺舒服的
Mm. Comfy, actually.
但等会最好是能垫一下后背
Although after may need a lint roller on my backside...
晚餐时间
Dinner time.
喝完酒感觉怎么样
Christ. How's that coolant feelin'?
不错 不错
Fine. Fine.
好吧 你先来
Alright, go on. After you.
不 你先来
No, no, no, no. After you.
你曾经...
Have you ever..?
罗森太太
Mrs. Rosen,
你对我们这次三人行一起有什么异议吗
would you have any objection at all to a ménage à trois?
恰恰相反
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表