剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
圣杯
新奥尔良
你好 请问有事吗
Excuse me. Can I help you?
他们去哪了
Where'd they go?
谁
Who?
我只是个清洁工 女士
I just sweep the floors, lady.
安吉维尔
我肯定受教了
I have certainly educated myself.
看着我 图丽普·奥黑尔
Look upon me, Tulip O'Hare.
上帝
God?
但你看起来...像是假的
But you look... just like Fake God.
这是我的设计
Oh, that was by design.
我是来谢谢你的 图丽普·奥黑尔
I've come to thank you, Tulip O'Hare.
谢谢我
Thank me?
为什么
For what?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
我无所不知
I am all-knowing.
那你该知道我搞砸了
Well, then you know I screwed up.
那也是我的设计
That was by design.
但圣杯拿走了杰西的灵魂
But The Grail's got Jesse's soul.
现在他因为我困在了这里
Now he's stuck here 'cause of me.
也是设计好的
Also by design.
等等
Wait.
你就想让我搞砸吗
You wanted me to screw up?
我指望着你搞砸
I was counting on it.
这是你的天性 图丽普·奥黑尔
It's your nature, Tulip O'Hare.
我给我所有的孩子们自♥由♥意志
You see, I give all my children free will.
有些人总是能做对
And some do the right thing over and over.
但有些人...
But others...
你父亲怎么样了
alas, how did your father put it?
那个...
The...
奥黑尔的诅咒
Curse of the O'Hares.
自♥由♥意志是祝福也是诅咒
Free will is a blessing and a curse.
别绝望 我的孩子
Do not despair, my child.
只要明白
Just know...
我是个慈爱的上帝
...I am a loving God.
你到底在这里做什么
What're you doing down here, anyway?
你的大设计到底是什么
What's this big design of yours?
你没有资格来质问我
It is not your place to question me.
我在为未来创造准备一个测试
I'm preparing a test for the future of creation.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
什么测试
What kinda test?
一个通过或者失败的测试
A pass/fail.
你目前只能知道这么多
And that is all you can know for now.
再见 奥黑尔
Goodbye, O'Hare.
不 我觉得你在扯淡
Nah. I call bullshit.
变♥态♥狗狗装
Pervy dog-suit,
马尾 耳环 还有哈利
ponytail, an earring, the Harley?
她
Her?
我警告你 奥黑尔
I'm warning you, O'Hare.
你在这里不是为了大计划或设计
You're not down here for any big plan or design.
你只是在到处惹麻烦
You're just screwin' around.
别质疑我
Do not question me.
我是至高无上的上帝
I am God almighty.
你是个无与伦比的混♥蛋♥
You're an almighty dickwad is what you are.
我是开始和结尾
I am the alpha and the omega.
我是个慈爱的上帝 图丽普·奥黑尔
I am a loving God, Tulip O'Hare.
但你别逼我
But do...not...push it!
是啊 你最好逃跑
Yeah, you better run!
藏起来吧
You better hide!
反正我都会找到你
But, one way or another, I will find you.
我会踹爆你的蛋
And I'm gonna kick...your... a--
好 现在我看得到了
Yeah, now -- u202dnow I can see what I'm doin'.
好
All right. u202dOh.
好的
All right.
在哪
Where -- where is it?
我知道 好了
Yeah, I know. All right.
你做得很好 朋友
You're doin' great, friend.
你调的这东西不错
Tell you what -- u202dit's a lovely concoction, this.
我几乎没什么感觉
I can hardly feel a thing.
你叫它什么
Whaddya call this, now?
麻醉剂
Uh, that's -- that's numb-er-er.
-麻醉剂 -对对
- Numb-er-er. u202d- Yeah, yeah.
让疼痛麻木
Dull the pain
抑制感觉
and lower the inhibitions
模糊记忆
and, um, fog the memory.
有一种熟悉的味道
It's got a familiar taste to it.
猪胆汁吗
Pork bile?
不 不是
No, it's not that.
红脉酸模
Lapathum? u202dMnh-mnh.
-铁杉 -铁杉吧
- Um...hemlock? u202d- Hemlock?!
里面有铁杉吗
Has it got bloody hemlock in it?
真是太好了 真是久违了
Oh, that's great. u202dOh, it's been a bloody age.
我喜欢铁杉
Like, I love a bit of hemlock, man.
太棒了
It's great.
那你继续吸
And you keep on puffin',
想着快乐的...
thinkin' happy, happy, happy...
快乐的事
happy thoughts.
这是一发5.56口径枪弹
That's a 5.56. mm.
我们先别碰伤口
Now, we'll let that, uh, breathe for a while
-然后我再给你缝合 -好
- 'fore I sew you up. - Yeah.
我还想再来点好东西
I think I'll have one more wee toot.
你第一次离死亡这么近吗
Is this your first dance with death?
不是
No.
不是
No.
不是
No, no, no.
图丽普
Tulip.
她说我体内有吸引子弹的磁铁
She says I must'a swallowed a bullet magnet, you know.
是啊
Yeah.
可爱的图丽普
Lovely Tulip.
我被枪击过好多次
I've been shot so many times --
还有刺伤 全都在这个部位
And stabbed, too, u202dall across here, like that.
有一次被一个嫉妒的人夫差点砍成两半
I was nearly cut in half once by this jealous husband.
狡猾的王八蛋拿着把武士刀
Sneaky bastard u202dsnuck up on me from behind
从我后面偷袭我
with a bloody Samurai sword, like that.
还有一次 一个嫉妒的人♥妻♥
And then there was this jealous wife this one time, right?
她拿着把短猎枪
She had a sawed-off shotgun.
两个枪筒射出的子弹直接射穿了我
And the twin blast u202dblew straight through me,
杀死了他那个正在给我口的丈夫
and it killed her husband, who was blowin' me.
我简直就是讽刺的代言人
If irony had a patron saint, huh?
你这个很特别
Very, very curious.
是啊 大多数人都认为这是麻雀
Yeah, do you know, most people would guess that that's a finch.
实际上 是喜鹊
Well, actually, it's a bloody magpie.
不 我不是说纹身
No, no. u202dNot the -- not the tattoos.
我是指伤疤
Your scars.
-我没有伤疤 -说的就是这个
- I don't have any scars. - Exactly.
那么多次的割伤 刺伤 和枪伤
What with all the cuts and the stabs and bullets.
你为什么都没死
Why ain't you dead?
我身体很轻柔
I'm very limber.
普拉提术 听说过吧
You know, Pilates. You know?
这么说的话 TC
I tell you what, T.C.
我现在有点饿了
I'm feeling a bit peckish, you know?
你要来点儿沼泽肉汤吗
You want some of my swamp consommé?
我真不该喝 我知道里面是什么
I really shouldn't, u202d'cause I know what's in it,
但我会喝点儿
but I will, actually.
给我来点你做的沼泽肉汤吧
I'll have a bit of your swamp consommé.
太好了 我马上就去做
That'd be great. u202dI'll be -- I'll be right back.
-你的状况没什么问题了 -谢谢
- You're doing -- you're doing good. - Thank you, man.
原来你去那了
So that's where you've been.
没道理啊
Don't make any sense.
他为什么来找你
Why'd he come to you?
他为什么不能来找我
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表