剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
他来了
Here He comes...
世界的光明
The Light Upon the World...
汤姆/布莱迪
有什么遗言吗 卡斯特先生
Any last words, Mr. Custer?
有 我口袋里有枪
Yeah. I have a gun in my pocket.
死到临头还自作聪明
Wit, till the very end.
真的 我内袋里有枪
I do. I have a gun in my inside pocket.
看到了吗 斯塔尔想让我杀了你
See? u202dStarr wanted me to kill you.
他应该清楚我的大臀不是一般人会有的
Then he shall know my buttocks as few men ever have.
给我松绑吧
Now untie me.
你搞笑呢
You jest.
这东西起作用了你就会杀了我 对吧
Well, you're gonna kill me as soon as this works, right?
当然
Of course.
那就让我在上帝面前跪着死
Then let me die on my knees before God.
你有卫兵
You have your guards.
有枪 还有弥赛亚
You have the gun. You have your Messiah.
让我以一个基♥督♥徒的身份死去吧
Let me die a Christian.
你的信任很有限啊
Not very trusting, are you?
上帝的子民 跪下
On your knees, man of God.
原谅我
Forgive me.
阿门
Amen.
没了吗
Nothing more?
挣扎是没有用的 基♥督♥徒
No use struggling, Christian.
我会拥有创世纪
I will have Genesis.
路易斯/威廉姆斯
不
Nooooooooo!
上帝保佑
Blessed almighty!!!
*基♥督♥教士兵向前进*
* Onward Christian soldiers *
*朝着战争前进*
* Marching as to war *
*带着上帝的祝福*
* With the cross of Jesus *
*向前进*
* Going on before *
*基♥督♥ 忠诚的主人*
* Christ, the royal Master *
*带领你们杀敌*
* Leads against the foe *
不许再唱了
No more singing.
你要带着我的箱子去哪
Where you goin' with my briefcase?
马上还给我
Give it back right now
也许我会手下留情
and maybe I don't u202dbeat the snot out of you.
渺小的女人 你知道我是谁吗
Small woman, do you know who I am?
知道 你是偷我们箱子的卑鄙小人
Yeah, you're the creepy skank that stole our briefcase.
我有别的名字
I have other names.
亚巴顿 亚兹拉尔
Abaddon. Azrael.
死亡天使
The Angel of Death.
不如叫
What about...
撒旦的贱♥人♥吧
Satan's bitch?
他是你老板 对吧
He's your boss, right?
让你上来抓"图丽普·奥黑尔"
Told you to go on up there and grab "Tulip O'Hare"?
你抓对了
Well, u202dyou done that part right.
但你做错的是
u202dBut the part you did really wrong
带走了他老朋友重要的东西
was walk off with somethin' meant for his old lady friend.
拉安琪拉女士
Madame L'Angelle?
你老板做了个交易
Your boss made a deal,
我猜他一旦知道你搞砸了交易
and I'm guess'n he's gonna rip your pretty little head off
一定会拧断你的脖子
when he hears you screwed up.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
你不必喜欢
You don't have to.
你只需要勤刷牙
You just gotta brush your teeth every once in a while
把见鬼的箱子还给我
and gimme back the goddamn briefcase.
回头见
I'll be seeing you.
不对 是她 不是我
It's not -- It's her, not me.
等等 我不能去地狱 我是上帝的仆人
Wait, I can't go to Hell! I am a servant of God!!!
等等
u202dLook.
听着
Listen...
我不认识这个奥黑尔小妞
I don't know who u202dthis O'Hare chick is, okay?
但我知道你抓错人了
But I know it ain't her.
图丽普
图丽普
图丽普·奥黑尔 是我 尤金
再见 图丽普
So long, Tulip.
多么令人惊喜啊
操
...fuck.
远景运输
在遇见我之前他们就早已死了
They were dead long before they met me.
你得明白
You have to understand,
来这里的人都是迷失了的人
everyone that comes here is lost.
他们不在乎生死 而是在追寻其他东西
They've given up on mortality. They're seeking something more.
所以 我向他们展示了吸血鬼生活的美好前景
So, I show them the promise of the vampire life,
之后他们才会得知真♥相♥
before they learn about the reality.
才会知道我们的痛苦
The torment of our existence.
你真♥他♥妈♥是个疯子
Yer a bloody mental case.
你是真心认同自己说的话的 是不是
I think you actually believe yer own bollocks, don't ya?
-听我说 -我一直在听
- Listen to me. - I've been listenin'.
卡西迪
Cassidy --
"我杀了他们是为了救他们脱离苦海"
u202d"I kill people to set them free."
疯子 你听着像是在演凯文·史派西的电影
That's mental. You sound like yer in a Kevin Spacey movie.
但重点是 这是个谎言
Only on top of that, it's a bloody lie.
你这些年来杀了这些人
You've been killin' all these people fer all these years
完全是因为你喜欢
because you like it.
你从中获得力量 让自己感觉良好
It gives you power and it feels good.
你就承认吧
So just admit it.
好吧
Alright.
卡西迪 你必须试试
Cassidy, you have to try it.
那股冲动 一定会喜欢的
The rush. u202dI mean, you would love it.
我们可以一起享受 我真心期盼着
We'll do it together, my fondest wish.
从我们第一次相遇起
Ever since the first time we met,
我就知道我想和你一起做这事
I knew I wanted to do this with you.
他们可不是毒品 王八蛋 他们是人
They're not drugs, you arsehole. They're people!
你杀的那上百个都是活生生的人
All them hundreds you killed were people.
丽萨 天啊 你还记得丽萨吗
Lisa -- Jesus Christ, do you remember Lisa?
-她信任我 -他们都是废物
- She trusted me -- - They're losers!
是像你说的绝望的装腔作势的人
Desperate posers just like you said.
如果他们想像我们一样玩弄生死 行啊
And if they want to be like us and play with death? Fine.
那就玩吧
Let's play.
-我要出去 -不行
- I'm going out there. - u202dNo.
我要出去
I'm going out there,
我要向他们戳穿你的真面目
and I'm gonna tell them exactly who you are.
我不能让你这么做
I can't let you do that.
我是不会让你这么做的
I won't let you.
这正是你一直以来在追寻的
This is what you've been looking for all along.
一个能接受你和你的缺点的人
Someone to accept you and your flaws.
你就从了我 接受我的缺点吧
Just accept me and mine.
求你了 卡西迪
u202dPlease, Cassidy.
我们离快乐这么近了
We're this close to happiness.
我宁愿不快乐
I'd rather be sad.
继续啊 快点动手了结这一切吧
Go on, just get it over and done with.
不
No.
没这么轻松
It's going to be worse than that.
厉害了 弥赛亚
Very impressive, Messiah.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
漂亮 弥赛亚
Bravo, Messiah.
我们成功了
We did it.
跪下
On your knees.
你个王八蛋
You sonofabitch.
我应该让你把这房♥里的东西都吃了的
I should make you eat everything in this goddamn room.
你的头看着像根屌♥
Your head looks like a dick.
别人也这么说过
So, I've been told.
很贴切
Suits you.
斯塔尔 我觉得我们完事了
Well, Starr. I think we're done.
如果没有别的事...
So if there's nothin' else --
还有天启
Just the apocalypse.
虽然只剩我们了
Left on our own,
我们得阻止世界末日...用他的方法
we'll have to stop the end of the world... his way.
圣父和圣杯渗透进了
Allfather and the Grail have infiltrated
所有有核武器的国家
all the nuclear weapon states.
他们的探子等待着...蓄势待发
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表