剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
and I still can't do what you can do.
你才转变了三个 我转变了几百个
You've turned three, I've turned hundreds.
而且你那晚也飞了会儿
And you flew a bit the other night.
拜托 是你在帮我
Oh, come on. You were helping me out.
我或许给你引导了你
Well, I might have guided you a little bit,
但飞行的是你
but you were flying.
不 我没有 你知道的
No. I wasn't. And you know it.
埃卡利斯 别这样
Eccarius, come on.
你有什么没教我的
What are you not teaching me?
那个...
Well, um...
显然是 耐心
Patience, clearly.
这里发生了什么
What's happening over here?
胡佛先生
Mr. Hoover!
-你叫FJ 对吗 -对
- It's FJ, isn't it? - Yeah.
介意我叫你FJ吗
Do you mind if I call you FJ?
-不介意 -FJ表现很棒吧
- No. - Didn't FJ do well?
-对 -一滴泪都不流
- Yeah! - Hardly a tear.
嗨 嗨
Hip, hip...
万岁
Hooray!
好了 真简单
All right. Well, that was easy.
是啊 你还没有搞砸任何事
Uh-huh. You haven't screwed anything up yet.
好 够了 你到底...
Okay, that's it. What is your prob--?!
停 别这样
Eh-eh-eh. None of that.
专业点 走吧
Be professional. Let's go.
快速填字游戏
玛丽小姐 对 我们拿到了 小事一桩
Miss Marie... yeah, we got 'em, no sweat...
好 您说
uh-huh, yeah, I'm listenin'...
不好意思 女士
Excuse me, miss?
我从没这样过 但是...
I never do this but...
你的蜜臀翘得太高了
...your booty meat is off the charts!
我想捏...
I want to squeeze...
女士们和先生们 欢迎来到新奥尔良
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to New Orleans.
请注意 行李架上的一些包裹
Please be aware, as some of your bags
可能转移了位置
may have shifted in the overhead compartments.
我去开车 前门等你们
Gettin' the truck. Meet you out front.
听着 我知道有时我们互相看不顺眼 但是
Look, I know we get on each other's nerves sometimes but.
干得好 说真的 刮目相看
Nice job. Seriously. I'm a fan.
谢谢 谢谢你的这么说
Thanks. Appreciate that.
我逗你呢
I was joking.
我也是
...so was I.
图丽普·奥黑尔
Tulip O'Hare.
我不是 抱歉
No. Sorry.
棕色头发 穿着圣杯工作服
Brown hair. u202dDressed as a Grail Officer.
从大阪飞回来 你就是图丽普·奥黑尔
Back from Osaka. You're Tulip O'Hare.
不 女士 我叫弘树松形
No, ma'am. My name is Hiroki Matsukata.
看吧
See?
我搞错了
My mistake.
但你要是在找一个从大阪飞回来的
Oh, but, um, if you're looking for a brown haired Grail Officer
棕头发圣杯职员
just back from Osaka?
我知道哪里能找到她
I know where you can find her.
我们走
Let's go.
她去...
Where...
她来不了了
She didn't make it.
什么
What?
一个女警♥察♥带走了她
Some cop lady took her.
至少我们拿到了...
Oh well. At least we got the...
妈的
...shit.
奥黑尔 你个白♥痴♥
O'Hare, you stupid--!!!
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
闭嘴想想
Just shut up and think.
没什么大不了
No big deal.
我们就追女警♥察♥到车站
We just track the cop lady down to the station
再拿回我的手提箱
and get my briefcase back.
-那不是警♥察♥ -什么
- That wasn't a cop. - What?
她也不是带费瑟斯通
And she wasn't taking Featherstone
去什么不存在的车站
to no goddamn "Station."
她带她去哪里
Where's she taking her?
她要带她去哪里
Where is she taking her?!
什么 你这就要送他走了吗
What, are you sending him off already?
恶人永无宁日
There's no rest for the weary or the wicked,
而且胡佛先生准备好了
and Mr. Hoover is ready.
好了 各位 他要离开了
Alright, you lot. He's off!
飞 飞 飞
Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly!
飞 飞 飞
Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly!
好了 现在我们给了你第二次机会
Alright. Now we're giving you a second chance here.
别混♥蛋♥
Don't be a dick.
给你
Here.
这只是开始
First of many.
你是个好人
You're a good guy.
飞 飞 飞
Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly! Fly!
我去吉隆坡做过圣杯的工作
Once did a Grail job in Kuala Lumpur.
那里比新奥尔良还潮湿
Humidity's worse than New Orleans
信不信由你 但是巴图洞窟很漂亮
if you can believe that, but The Batu Caves were lovely.
《唐·乔瓦尼》
"Don Giovanni."
告诉我 胡佛先生 为什么让另一个吸血鬼
Tell me, Mister Hoover. Why would I send another vampire
进入这世界
out into the world?
一个肮脏的害虫
Filthy piece of vermin?
娇宠 腐坏
Spoiling, stinking,
陷入绝望
and falling into despair?
为了慈善 他们是这么告诉我的
...for charity? Is what I was told.
你干什么
What're you doing?
卡西迪 怎么了
Cassidy? What's the matter?
一切还好吗
Everything alright?
你就是这样得到神秘力量的 对吗
Is that where you get your secret powers, is it, huh?
听着 这个我们以后再说
Listen, um, you and I can talk about this afterwards.
现在我要送这位胡佛先生
For the time being, I'm going to take Mr. Hoover here
去机场
to the airport.
你不会送他去任何地方 你个该死的谋杀犯
You're not taking him anywhere, you murderin' piece a shit.
卡西迪
Cassidy?
就是这个
This is it.
国父托马斯·杰弗逊
Founding Father Thomas Jefferson,
结合电视巨星韦恩·布莱迪
combined with television icon Wayne Brady.
我称之为
I call it...
"汤姆·布莱迪"
"The Tom/Brady"!
你给克隆体正确下达命令了吗
Have you instructed the clone on the proper command..?
是的 他做好了准备
Yes, sir. He has been prepped
-知道正确的指令 -难以置信
- and knows the correct command. - I can't believe it.
圣父要把愚蠢武器化
Allfather's about to weaponize idiocy.
你以为呢
What did you expect was gonna happen?
女科学家 我之前都觉得不可能
A woman scientist? I didn't believe it was possible.
她就要把不可能变为可能了
Well, she is about to make the impossible, possible.
你要怎么办
What are you gonna do about it?
我要把手伸进你的口袋...
Yes. I'm going to reach into your pocket...
斯塔尔先生
Herr Starr!
你是我最忠诚最值得信任的仆人
You are one of my most loyal and trusted servants.
是不是
Are you not?
是的 圣父
I am, Allfather.
为我做件事好吗 斯塔尔先生
Do something for me, Herr Starr?
任何事 圣父
Anything, Allfather.
法式甜甜圈 世界咖啡馆
Beignets. Cafe du Monde.
给我去拿点来 马上
Fetch me a few dozen. Now.
创世纪选择了我 圣父 它注定是我的
Genesis chose me, Allfather. It was meant for me.
一个酒鬼 窃贼 亵渎神明之人
A drunk? A thief? A blasphemer?
你就是个错误 卡斯特先生
You are a mistake, Mr. Custer.
没错 你个肥猪
That's right you sack of shit.
我这个错误
I'm the mistake
要找到上帝 拿祂试问
that's gonna find God and hold Him to account.
可以开始了
We are ready to begin.
但现在你不用那么做了 传教士
But now you won't have to, Preacher,
因为这是我们唯一需要的上帝
because this is all the God we shall ever need.
说出指令
Say the command.
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表