剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
没有会说话的鹿
no talkin' deer.
卡西迪说以后会想起来的
Cass reckons it'll come back eventually.
你活过来我太高兴了
I'm glad you came back.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
直到世界尽头 对吧
Till the end of the world, right?
直到世界尽头
Till the end of the world.
你不准备告诉他发生的事吗
You gonna tell him what happened?
是你的朋友杀了图丽普
It was your friends who killed Tulip.
穿白西服那帮人
The lads in the white suits, Jess.
圣杯骑士团
The Grail?
-劝你成为弥赛亚的朋友 -那不是我朋友
- Yeah. Your be-our-Messiah friends. - They're not my friends.
不管他们是什么 图丽普发现了他们
Whatever they are, Tulip caught onto them.
那个女孩 叫什么来着
That girl, now -- what's her name?
-珍妮 -对
- Jenny. - That's it.
撒谎的贱♥人♥ 梳着个家庭主妇头型
That mom-haired lyin' bitch.
-谁是珍妮 -就那个珍妮啊
- Who's Jenny? - Bloody Jenny.
-隔壁那个女的 -是的 杰西
- The neighbor lady. - It's true, Jesse.
他们一直在耍我们
They were screwin' with us this whole time.
那我们还等什么
Right. So what are we waitin' for?
走 一起去弄死这群蠢货
Let's go and get those dickheads right now.
又怎么了
What?
你不想去收拾你那些杀了图丽普的朋友吗
You don't want to get your friends who killed Tulip.
别把他们叫成我的朋友
Stop calling them my friends.
我需要点时间把事情理清楚 好吗
I just need a minute to work things out here, all right?
而且 你也需要休息
Besides, you need to get some rest.
你身体看起来没问题
You look all right to me.
我现在就想去
I'm ready to go right now.
我说我需要时间
I said I need a minute.
我没和你说话
But I'm not talking to you.
我在和图丽普说
I'm talking to Tulip.
你们怎么回事
What is up with you guys?
-没事 -没事
- Nothin'. - Nothin'.
我俩都很担心你 没别的
We were just worried about you, that's all.
谢谢啊 爸爸们
Yeah, well, thanks, dads.
我挺好的
But I'm okay.
但只有我一拳打在那个贱♥人♥脸上的时候
When I smash my fist into that mom-haired bitch's face,
我才是真的好了
I'm gonna be really okay.
但首先要对付我外婆
But first, Gran'ma.
我来了就走的话
Me just up and leavin' again?
得好好说服她才行
She's gonna need some convincing.
停下
Stop!
见鬼
Shit.
圣杯
我找斯塔尔先生
I'm calling for Herr Starr.
好 给他留言吧
Yeah, I'll leave a message.
告诉他弥赛亚准备好了
Tell him his Messiah is ready.
告诉他带上我的灵魂
And tell him to bring my soul.
欢迎到来 兄弟姐妹和中性别的信徒们
Welcome, brothers and sisters and gender-neutral relatives.
克里希那神敞开胸怀欢迎所有人
Krishna welcomes all with open arms and warm embraces.
让我们一起为克里希那神鼓掌
Together, we clap hands for Krishna.
-圣杯骑士团 -保护大♥师♥
- It's The Grail! - Protect the Swami!
* 大家一起来 *
* Come on people now *
* 向你的兄弟微笑 *
* Smile on your brother *
* 大家一起 *
* Everybody get together *
* 去爱别人 就在现在 *
* Try to love one another Right now *
* 大家一起来 *
* Come on people now *
* 向你的兄弟微笑 *
* Smile on your brother *
* 大家一起 *
* Everybody get together *
* 去爱别人 就在现在 *
* Try to love one another Right now *
* 我说 *
* I said *
* 大家一起来 *
* Come on people now *
* 向你的兄弟微笑 *
* Smile on your brother *
* 大家一起 *
* Everybody get together *
* 去爱别人 *
* Try to love one another *
* 就在现在 *
* Right now *
* 就在现在 *
* Right now *
* 就在现在 *
* Right now *
大♥师♥
Swami.
斯塔尔先生
Herr Starr.
好吧
Right.
可恶
God damn it!
我的蛋疼死了
Man, that hurt! My nuts!
稍等一下
Hold that thought.
我是斯塔尔
This is Starr.
天呐
God!
疼死了
Aah! That hurts!
杰西·卡斯特
Jesse Custer.
比我想象的要快啊
That was faster than I anticipated.
我随后就到
I'm on my way.
最后一次机会 嬉皮士
Last chance, hippie.
是否愿意把哈普度
Will you take Humperdoo
尊为你唯一的真神并加入我们
as your one, true leader and join us?
吃屎去吧 你个法♥西♥斯♥猪
Eat shit, you fascist pig.
说脏话
Profanity?
在礼拜的地方
In a house of worship?
难怪上帝要离开
No wonder God left.
老天
Jesus.
图丽普呢
Where's Tulip?
在楼上 清洗伤口
She's upstairs, showering off her bullet wound.
所以她没事了
So she's okay.
嗯 没事了
Yeah, she's all right.
我很抱歉事情成了这样...
I'm sorry things ended up so...
嗯
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
谢谢你所做的一切
Well, thanks for everything.
-什么意思 -意思是该走了
- Meaning? - Meaning it's time to go.
TC可以把你送去大巴站
T.C. can give you a ride to the bus stop.
好吧 是这样的
All right. Here's the thing.
听着 没有图丽普我哪都不去
See, I'm not leaving anywhere without Tulip.
明白吗
Do you understand that?
什么意思
Meaning?
意思是...
Meaning...
杰西
Jesse.
心情挺郁闷的吧
You're having one of those days, huh?
闭嘴好吗
Shut up, will ya?
好吧
Fair enough.
你喜欢玩双陆棋吗
Do you like backgammon?
不喜欢
No.
喜欢小熊软糖吗
H-how about, uh, gummy bears?
不喜欢
No.
我只吃红色的
I only eat the red ones.
我还会吃绿色的 挺不错的
I eat the green ones, too. They're good.
喜欢嗑药吗
You like drugs?
她感觉如何了
How's she feelin'?
挺好的
She's fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉过你了...
I told you --
我一丁点儿也不在乎她
I don't give a tick's shit about her.
虽然她是挺漂亮的
Though she is pretty.
而且年轻
And young.
近来越发不耐寒了
It's hard to fight the chill these days.
最好不要让波伊德家的知道你回来了
It'd be best if the Boyds don't know you're home yet.
明白吗
Understand?
明白
Yeah.
我们还有好多事要做呢
We got a lot of work to do.
也许之后还可以重新把"坟墓"搞起来
Maybe even, in time, get The Tombs up and running again.
为什么不呢
Well, now, why not?
一旦你开始带客人过来...
Once you start bringing the customers around...
你离开了很长一段时间 杰西
You've been gone a long time, Jesse,
所以你欠了我不少灵魂
and that's a lot of souls you owe me.
你为什么不说一句
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表