剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
Good morning, sir.
看到你我晨勃都消失了
There goes my morning erection.
有消息吗
Messages?
罗伯特·米勒 梅根·马克尔
Robert Mueller, Meghan Markle--
-墙上的是屎吗 -是的
- Is that shit? - Yes, sir.
-他自己的吗 -大部分是
- His own? - Yes, for the most part.
他在舞蹈课前先休息一会儿
He's on timeout before his ballroom dancing lesson.
杜兰多现在正在用水管给他冲洗
Durando's hosing him down as we speak.
我喜欢您的新帽子 先生
Love the new hat, sir.
像电影《歌♥厅》里那种
Very Cabaret.
我也想这么说
I was thinking the same thing...
丽莎·明尼里的那个角色
the Liza Minnelli role.
我想静静
I need to be alone.
先生 还有件事...
sir, one last thing...
三次祝福你 斯塔尔
Thrice blessed, O Starr.
听说你失去了亲人
I heard about your loss.
抱歉
Sorry.
谢谢
Thanks.
我也听说你来这
I also heard you were down here
没有任何理由就把一群人打倒
beating up guys for no good reason.
我女朋友把我外婆杀了 现在她也死了
My girlfriend killed my grandma, and now she's dead, too.
对我来说理由足够了
Seemed like reason enough for me.
你不就是想让我来这吗
You didn't want me to come here?
把我引出来
Draw me out?
你要是这么想的 那也算是成功了
Well, if you did, it worked.
我来这
Here I am...
和我朋友一起
me and my friends.
我为什么要和你还有你的朋友扯上关系
What would I want with you and your friends?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
也许你认为我和这件事有关系
Maybe you figured I had something to do with it?
如果我认为你和图丽普的死有关
If I figured you'd had something to do with Tulip's death...
我会朝你脸上吐口水再扭断你的脖子
I would spit in your face and break your neck
在你那些"朋友"
before any of your "friends"
反应过来时已经晚了
could take two steps across the room.
你什么错都没有
You didn't do anything.
是我搞砸了一切
I screwed up.
说得没错
You're damn right.
从你抛下我那一刻起
From the moment you walked out on me,
从你杀了我哥那一刻起
from the moment you killed my brother.
别再鬼扯这些来烦我了
Oh, gimme a break from that bullshit.
肯尼那件事我也很难过
I don't like what happened to Kenny.
我是出于自卫 你知道的
It was self-defense, and you know it --
你杀了他
You killed him.
还很享受那种快♥感♥
And you liked it plenty.
该死的杀人犯 是我该往你脸上吐口水
You're a goddamn murderer. I should spit in your face.
那就来啊
Well, go on, then.
往我脸上吐口水 贱♥人♥
Spit in my face, you bitch.
那样我们就扯平了
Then we can call it even.
我会朝你的坟墓吐口水
I'll spit on your grave.
反正我也生无可恋
Nothing to live for, anyway.
我们就这么约好了
So that's a date.
有时我会回想我们还是孩子的时候
You know, sometimes I think about when we were kids.
那时我是那么喜欢你
I liked you so much.
那时我也很喜欢你
I liked you, too.
你是第一个在约会时
I mean, you were the first boy
带我去商店偷东西的男孩
that took me shopliftin' on a date.
你是第一个放约翰尼·卡什给我听的女孩
You were the first girl to play me Johnny Cash.
没错 《黑衣人》
That's right. "Man in Black."
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你要保证会告诉我实话
Do you promise to tell me the truth?
假如我在埋葬女友这天吻你
Would it make me the worst person in the world...
那我是不是世上最糟糕的人
if I kissed you on the day I buried my girlfriend?
是的
Yeah.
你是
It would.
怎么用了这么久
Well, that took forever.
没白等 不是吗
Worth it, though, right?
计划是让她往你脸上吐口水
The plan was for her to spit in your face.
我不得不即兴发挥
Yeah, well, I had to improvise.
你刚好随身带着刮舌板
Well, lucky you just happened to bring along
我们真走运啊
your tongue scraper, huh?
是啊 真的很走运
Yeah, that's-that's real lucky.
这样也行 对吗
It'll still work, right?
八成能行
Yeah, probably.
那好 别抱怨了 我们走
All right, then. Quit complainin' and let's go.
你干这事还用我陪吗
You need me for this?
说实话不用
Not really.
有点隐私我通常能表现更好
I-I usually do a little better with some privacy.
你有什么打算
What are you gonna do?
为玛丽小姐做点事
Somethin' for Miss Marie.
琳达的爱畜动物园
各小队注意 有个男人闯入了爱畜动物园
All units, a man just walked into a petting zoo.
调派中心 我们正在响应银行抢劫的路上
Dispatch, we are responding to a bank robbery.
谁会在乎某个家伙闯进了
Who cares if some guy walks into-
听我说 比尔 那人是TC
Listen to me, Bill, it's T.C.
欢迎 圣父
Welcome, Allfather.
没想到您大驾光临
I wasn't... expecting you.
但您令我们新奥尔良上下倍感荣幸
But we are honored to have you here in New Orleans.
您尝过本地美食了吗
Have you sampled the local cuisine?
或许就您的喜好来说清淡了些
Perhaps you find it a little light for your liking?
没有足够的
Not enough, um, eh...
没有足够的酱汁
not enough sauces?
你的头看起来像个屌♥ 斯塔尔
Your head looks like a penis, Starr.
是 我这是
Yes. I...
工伤
Work injury.
你知道耶路撒冷十字军的符号♥吗
Do you know the symbol for the Crusaders of Jerusalem?
是剑吗
Um...sword?
或许是茅
Lance, perhaps?
是马刺
His spurs.
情理之中
Of course.
我就知道是种金属物件
I knew it was something metal.
你瞧 马是骑士最重要的资产
The horse, you see, was the greatest asset a knight had,
骑士将性命都托付在马身上
the thing which he entrusted his life with.
所以假如他的马某天被绊倒了
So if his horse ever stumbled and fell, well...
那将是悲剧的一天
that was a very sad day.
我能想象
I can imagine.
骑士不能简单一枪崩了马头
The knight couldn't just shoot his steed in the head
就那么了事
and be done with it.
那样没有必要的仪式感
That would lack the requisite ceremony.
最为高尚 最为
The noblest, most...
敬畏上帝的十字军
God-fearing Crusader
将不得不吃掉他的马
had no choice but to eat his horse.
我们有很多事要谈 斯塔尔先生
We have much to discuss, Herr Starr.
但首先
But first...
先吃饭
we eat.
你瞧
See?
还有很多你根本不知道的能力
Powers you didn't even know existed.
好吧 但想找刺♥激♥法子多得是
There's- All right. There's other ways of getting high, you know.
来
Come on.
再来一杯姜汁汽水吗
Another ginger ale?
不如稍后再说吧
Perhaps later.
是啊 慢点喝
Yeah, pace yourself.
你都怎么找床伴 伙计
So, how do you get laid, man?
你看起来像个更奇怪更无聊的乔治·华盛顿
You're like a weird, more boring George Washington.
我不缺床伴
I do all right.
是啊 我忘了你有那些"血之子"
Oh, yeah, I forgot about your "children,"
还都戴着假牙
with the pretend teeth.
的确很性感
Very sexy indeed.
告诉你吧 我让你见识一下
Tell you what -- let me show you
现实世界里的人都怎么搭讪
how it goes in the real world, all right?
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry-sorry to bother you.
我在酒吧对面就注意到你了
Um, I just saw you from across...
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表