剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表
in this case, Serena Williams and Louis XVI.
思路就是当DNA混合后
The idea being that when their DNA are mixed,
和你DNA中包含的善恶
it will replicate the same formula
相同的成分就会被复♥制♥出来
of good and bad that exists in you.
现在还是试错阶段
Now it's trial and error --
这一例中出了问题 所以并没有成功
And obviously, this one was a piece of shit and did not work.
不过我们正全力以赴 不久的将来...
But we are zeroing in. And soon...
你们的哈普度就不够用了
You're gonna run out of Humperdoos.
那可未必
Oh, no, I don't think so.
谢谢 博士 继续吗
Thank you, Doctor. Shall we continue?
先生 我们进展得很顺利
We are well on our way, sir.
我的研究得出了一些有趣的结论
My studies have showed some interesting results.
拿我兜里的枪把他干掉
Get the gun out of my pocket and shoot him.
我不能
I-I can't.
为什么
Why the hell not?
我有社会政♥治♥焦虑症
I have socio-political qualms, of course.
而且强烈反对工作场合实施暴♥力♥
But also serious objections to violence in the workplace --
-你就是怕他 -你不懂
- You're scared of him. - You don't understand.
他虽然就像"信不信由你奇趣馆"里的东西
He looks like something out of Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
但他的确是这世上最有权力的组织的头目
But he's head of the most powerful organization in the world.
他可是想要把创世纪放入哈普度体内
He is trying to put Genesis inside Humperdoo!
你得行动起来
You have to do something!
我知道 但该做什么呢
I agree. Something has to be done but what?
伙食部的来电 圣父 问午餐的事
I-It's the caterers, Allfather, calling about lunch.
救我
我被绑♥架♥了
别找卡西迪麻烦
否则他们就撕票
否则他们就撕票
我好怕
他怎么说的
...what'd he say?
他说..."杀了他吧"
He says..."Kill him."
肯定是输入法自动纠错了
Must be some sort of autocorrect thingy.
再给他发
Uh, t-text him again.
杀吧
不开玩笑 说到做到
最好如此
动手吧
我早晚会抓到你
非要这样吗
必须的 他是个傻子 杀了吧
不是自动纠错
It wasn't autocorrect.
该死
...shit.
好了 接下来怎么办
Alrighty then, so how we gonna do this?
给他来一刀吗
We gonna stab him, huh?
我们也可以把他吊死
We could bloody hang the bugger, you know.
或者找个什么钝器 砸他脑袋
Or a blunt instrument. Just bash his brains in.
-蜜蜂怎么样 -蜜蜂
- What about bees? - Bees?
你是说蜜蜂吗
Did you just say "Bees"?
是 就像电影《异教♥徒♥》里那样
Yeah. Like on "Wicker Man".
把他的头锁在笼子里然后放蜜蜂
Put a cage around his head and release the bees.
-天啊 -一刀扎死我吧
- Christ. - I vote stabbing.
《异教♥徒♥》是部精彩的电影
Look, the "Wicker Man" is a brilliant film,
但我们现在讨论的是杀人方法 凯文
but we're talking about killing a man here, Kev.
-我知道 -你不知道
- I know. - N-no, you don't.
你要上哪弄蜜蜂去
Look, where are you even gonna get bees from?
你突然间就有蜜蜂储备了是吗
What, you have ready access to bees all of a sudden?
-你现在成养蜂人了是吗 -是的
- You a beekeeper now, are you? - Yeah, I am.
-真是 -是的
- You are? - Yes.
养蜂人
Beekeeper?
那好 我道歉 对不起
Alright. Apologies. I'm sorry.
其实 这主意很棒 就用蜜蜂
It's actually -- It's a brilliant idea. We'll go with the bees.
都想用蜜蜂吗 那就用蜜蜂
Do you want to do the bees? Let's do the bees.
我想我们得需要些蜂蜜
I'd imagine we need some honey.
去找你祖母问问看
Go and have a word with your grandmother --
解释一下 我们为什么打算杀了这个人
Explain, why are we thinking of killing this man?
因为他和他那些圣杯的混♥蛋♥
Because everyone I ever liked,
试图杀死每一个我在意过的人 明白吗
he and his bloody Grail people have tried to kill, right?
而且远远不止这样 这些人恨我们入骨
That's just for starters. These people hate us, alright.
我都记得
I remember.
我仅仅是在建议
I'm merely suggesting
还有更好地利用他的方法
that there might be a better way to make use of him.
让他更能为我们的大计所用
A better way of feeding our cause.
你肯定在开玩笑
You can't be serious.
我是认真的
Oh, indeed I am.
理应给他个选择
He deserves a choice.
我们都做过的那个选择
The choice that we've all made.
死亡
Death?
或永生
Or everlasting life?
那是谁
那是松形理事的门卡
可那又不是理事
你是谁
Who are you?
人事部的
Human Resources.
该检查你们的浏览器历史记录了
Time to check your browser history...
裘迪
可以行动了
We're good.
普通碳钢 单侧格栅 重型气缸
So... simple steel, side grate, heavy duty cylinder.
好
Okay.
用这个应该就足够了
Well, shouldn't take much more than --
交给我
I got it.
还是交给我吧
I think you'll find I got it.
说真的 我要是你就不会那样做
Seriously. I wouldn't do that.
什么 那我就傻站着
What? So, I just stand here
看着你"黑进主机"吗
and watch you u202d"Hack into the mainframe"?
除非你也有麻省理工的
Unless you also earned a graduate degree
计算机科学研究生学位
in computer science from M.I.T.?
不过你没有
But no.
我看过你的资料
I read your file.
你十年级时被学校开除了
You got kicked out of 10th grade.
嚼你的口香糖吧
Why don't you chew your gum?
认证失败 拒绝访问
见鬼
u202dShit.
进入 禁止
你别瞎搞了
Enough of this bullshit.
我说过了 我要是你就不会那样做
I'm telling you, I wouldn't do that...
你不会这样做是因为你没这本事
You wouldn't 'cause you couldn't.
顺带一提
u202dAnd by the way?
我十年级时不是被开除的
I didn't get kicked out of 10th grade...
是我退学了
I dropped out.
此时此刻我有很多损你的话可说 不过
There's so many things I could say right now. But...
我就快搞定防火墙了
Just about through the firewall.
允许进入
此时此刻我有很多损你的话可说 不过
So many things I could say right now. But...
我滴个乖乖
Damn.
那好 你信任我吗
Alright. Do you trust me?
是的
I do.
这是你自愿选择的吗
Do you choose this freely?
是的
I do.
你愿意摒弃灿烂世界
Will you forsake the sunlit world
屈服于我们暗红色的欲望吗
and surrender to our dark and scarlet urging?
一点阳光都不能晒吗
Like... no sun at all?
不能在夕阳下漫步或去海边晒太阳吗
No sunset strolls? No beaches?
用遮阳伞 不过不论何时何地都得用
Well. Umbrellas, but that's all the time, everywhere you go.
你以后做梦都会梦到遮阳伞
I mean, you'll be having bloody dreams about umbrellas.
我这话你别不信
You can trust me on that.
或者我们可以杀了你
Or we could just bloody kill you.
我肯定很多人更希望看到你死
I mean, I'm sure there's a lot of people'd probably prefer that.
不
No.
我不想死 我妈会难过的
I don't want to die. My mom'd be upset.
-你确定吗 -是的 动手吧
- You sure? - Yeah. Let's do it.
放松点
Chill out.
老天
Jesus.
好样的 你做得很棒
Way to go. It was awesome.
该死的
Bullocks!
你刚才在练习飞行吗
Were you, um, trying to fly?
我应该能飞起来了才对啊
I'd settle for some bloody floatin' at this point.
对 罗森太太也应该会 那是她的灯
Yes, well, so would Mrs. Rosen. That was her lamp.
不 听我说 我现在已经转变了两个人
No, listen, that's two people I've turned now --
加上丹尼斯就是三个
and that's three including Denis --
但我还是做不到你做的那些事
剧集 | 传教士 | 导航列表