剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Are you leaving?
你要走了吗
Yes.
是的
For long?
去很久吗
Forever.
不回来了
Where will you go?
你要去哪
Where I belong.
我该去的地方
Away from mankind.
远离人类的地方
This dream I had... this...
我做了一场梦
this long dream of kinship with those unlike me...
在这长梦里 和与我不同的人相敬相亲
it is gone.
现在梦醒了
Yes.
是啊
When you have seen that of which you are capable...
当你见识了自己做出的种种
when you have stood in blood long enough...
当你在血泊中浸淫了太久
what is there left but to wade to a desolate shore,
除了远遁荒无人烟之地
away from all others?
还能做什么呢
Yes.
是啊
And you?
您呢
Where your shore?
您的归宿在哪里
There is no place far enough.
再远的地方 都逃避不了
I've lost the immortal part of myself, you see.
我已经失去了生命中不朽的部分
No.
不
I've thrown it away.
是我自己丢掉的
No matter how far you have walked from God...
无论你逃离上帝多远
he is still waiting ahead.
他都会在前面等你
You don't believe in God.
你不信上帝
But you do.
但是你信
That dream is gone.
旧梦已逝
Come with me?
跟我走吧
Our desolate shore?
我们一起归隐
Mr. Clare...
克莱尔先生
there is around me...
我的身边围绕着
a shroud that brings only pain.
一股只能带来痛苦的阴风
I won't allow you to suffer. Not you.
我不能连累你受苦 不可以
I think you are the most human man...
我认为你是我认识的所有人中
I have ever known.
最具人性的一位了
Dear Vanessa...
亲爱的温妮莎
your many kindnesses I will always carry with me.
你的温情与善意 我永志不忘
Such generosity...
我一生中
has not been a part of my life,
从未有人如此待我
and I thank you for your affection and understanding.
我也感激你的爱恋和宽容
In my most frightened and lonely moments...
在我最恐惧 最孤独的时刻
you were there.
是你伴我左右
And such light you brought to me.
你照亮了我的人生
But I am made for the dark. This we both know.
但我命属黑暗 你我都知道这一点
I am fit for only one place
我的归宿只有一个
and should have been there long ago.
而我也早该去那里了
Deep in the cold clay on a forgotten hill.
那就是荒山孤岭 黄土之中
Your road may be difficult.
你的前路或许艰难
But mine is doomed.
但我已无路可走
So we walk alone.
就此别过
Written with love...
爱你的
Ethan.
伊森
So we walk alone.
就此别过
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表