剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Do you believe there is a demi-monde?
你相信半世界吗
A place in the shadows,
存在于阴影之中
rarely seen, but deeply felt.
虽鲜能得见 却深寒入骨
I believe in curses.
我相信诅咒
I believe in demons. I believe in monsters.
我相信魔鬼 我相信怪物
Do you?
你呢
What might I do for you?
我有什么可以效劳的
We have continued use of a man of your skills.
我们需要你的技艺
Your kind of man.
需要你这种人
One of great violence and hidden depths.
残暴无比又城府极深
Dr. Frankenstein.
弗兰肯斯坦博士
You seem to be a freethinker who might imagine a world
你思想开放超前 也许能接受一个
where science and superstition walk hand-in-hand.
不被所谓的"真理"束缚的世界
Your first-born has returned.
你的长子回来了
Did you think I wouldn't find you?
你以为我不会来找你吗
I'm Ethan Chandler. Brona Croft.
我是伊森·钱德勒 布洛娜·克罗夫特
She has consumption.
她患有肺痨
Best you didn't kiss me anymore.
你还是别吻我了
Keep a safe distance.
保持安全距离
May I present the renowned madame Kali.
容我介绍著名的卡莉夫人
There's another here.
这里还有一个
What's wrong with her?
她怎么了
she's been possessed by the devil.
撒旦附体了
This is a spell, foretelling the annihilation of man
这是咒语 预言人类灭绝
and the coming of the beast.
野兽侵袭
Why, it's madame Kali, is it not?
是卡莉夫人吧
It's actually Evelyn Poole.
其实是伊芙琳·保罗
Preferable.
这个名字更好
So how's your friend? Miss Ives?
你朋友艾芙斯小姐怎么样了
Vanessa, please!
温妮莎 求你了
you don't know what it's like having this thing inside me.
你不知道体内有这么个东西是什么感觉
An animal scratching to get out.
一头挣扎着要冲出来的野兽
there are things you can't control.
有些事你无法控制
At the end of the day, the only thing we have
到头来 我们所拥有的
Is the people we trust.
只有自己信任的人
Mina? Father.
米娜 父亲
I'm your daughter.
我是你女儿
I already have a daughter.
我已经有女儿了
What do you want from me?
你到底要我怎样
I seek a companion.
我要寻觅一位伴侣
You will make me an immortal mate.
你要给我创造一个永生的伴侣
"No more let life divide
"死既可使之重聚
what death can join together."
莫令生将之分隔"
there are such sins at my back
我背负的罪孽深重
It would kill me to turn around.
回头便是深渊
Your daddy says, 'come home,' so home you come.
你♥爸♥说"回家" 你就乖乖回家
You can't run forever, Ethan.
你不能逃一辈子 伊森
there's a moment,
有那么一刻
a moment you realize you are no longer the hunter,
你会意识到 你不再是猎人
you are the prey.
而成了猎物
If you have been touched by the demon,
如果你被魔鬼触碰
It's like being touched by the back hand of god.
就好像被上帝之手的背面触碰
Makes you sacred in a way.
怎么说也算神圣
there are things within us all that can never be unleashed.
我们心中都有永远不能释放之物
What do those people do?
那些被选中的人
those who have been chosen?
他们该怎么办
Thank you.
谢谢
I need to talk to you. Not inside the house.
我得跟你谈谈 不能在房♥子里谈
Take us on a tour. Anywhere you like.
带我们转转 随便去哪
I came to say goodbye.
我是来道别的
You're leaving London?
你要离开伦敦
I have to.
没办法
Why?
为什么
Miss Ives,
艾芙斯小姐
I'm not what you think I am.
我不是你以为的那样
And before I hurt you,
我得赶快离开
or anyone here, I need to get away.
免得我伤到你 或其他人
Where will you go?
你要去哪
Spain, maybe. Or Russia.
西班牙吧 或者俄♥国♥
Find a war somewhere, join a side.
找个打仗的地方 给一方卖♥♥命
Do what I'm good at.
做我擅长的事
And the war here?
那这里的战争呢
Mina's dead. The creature's dead. We lost.
米娜死了 那怪物死了 我们输了
That was only a battle.
那只是一场仗
Do you think the dark forces that converge on our heads
你以为聚集在我们头顶的黑暗力量
can be vanquished so easily?
会这样轻易消散吗
Do you honestly believe you can escape them?
你真的相信你能逃得过吗
And the other ones?
那别的黑暗力量呢
The ones inside us?
我们心中的
Inside me, you mean?
你是说我体内的吗
No. That's not what I mean.
不 我并不是指你
There are times that I
有时候 我...
have...
会...
well, like these blackouts.
失去记忆
Times I can't remember.
不知身在何处
What happens?
会发生什么事
I don't know.
我不知道
But there's usually blood.
但通常会血腥收场
How can I help?
我怎么帮你
You can't change what you are,
人无法改变自己的本质
no matter who you save,
无论你救了谁
or who you love.
无论你爱着谁
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I think so.
没事
Will she remember?
她会有记忆吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I hope not.
希望不会
Why?
为什么
Her life was benighted.
她生前为黑暗所困
We'll seek the shadows together, then.
那我们便一同躲在阴影中
All right.
好了
Lower her in.
把她放下去
Gently!
轻点
Now we wait on the weather.
就等老天爷了
May the gods bring us storms.
原神明赐予我们暴风雨
Good night, creator.
晚安 创造者
I need to be looking for work,
我得去找工作了
not a simple thing
在你们这冷酷的城市里
in this steel-hearted city of yours.
找生计可不容易
But have no doubt
但你大可放心
that I will never be far from you.
我永远不会走远
Wait!
等等
If this works,
如果这次成功
if I do as I've promised you,
如果我完成承诺
give you this thing living,
给你一个活的伴儿
will you leave me in peace?
你会放过我吗
You would do better to ask your soul to leave you.
你还不如求你的灵魂离开你
We are bound on a wheel of pain, thee and me.
你我同绑在地狱苦轮之上
I ask you,
我问你
what is Dr. Frankenstein without his creature?
离了他造的怪物 弗兰肯斯坦博士又是什么
Don't let her out of your sight.
守着她
What were they?
它们是什么
Women. I don't know.
女人 我也说不好
Like the others?
跟之前的一样吗
Those with the creature we killed?
我们之前杀的怪物
Not by a long shot.
完全不同
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
Vanessa.
温妮莎
Can you speak to me?
能跟我说句话吗
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表