剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Let it.
有就有吧
It was ever so suspenseful.
实在是太令人紧张了
Would you question all the new construction?
万一你问及在建造什么怎么办
Would you creep in and take a look?
万一你偷溜进来窥看怎么办
But I told my parents you're a man of honor.
但我告诉我父母 你是个讲荣誉的人
You were mistaken.
您实在看错我了
Then why are you in that cell, Mr. Clare?
那你是怎么进去的呢 克莱尔先生
In truth, I'm rather glad it was I
说实话 我倒很高兴是我
who got to entrap you so artfully.
残忍♥地将你诓骗进去
God, all those tedious discussions we had.
陪你聊了那么多疯言疯语
Not everyone shares your mania for poetry.
可不是人人都像你这样痴迷于诗呀
Hello, Mr. Clare.
你好 克莱尔先生
Why am I here? It's your new home.
为什么把我关在这儿 这里是你的新家
Albeit a bit on the wee side...
虽说有些简陋
but you'll soon have compatriots to ease the boredom.
但是很快就有同类来给你解闷啦
It's where he belongs.
这才是他该待的地方
Animals are right in cages.
动物就该关在笼子里
There, there, Mrs. Putney.
好啦 帕特尼夫人
Have you puzzled it out?
猜出所以了吗
You're to put me on display.
你要拿我做展览
Not just you, pet.
不止是你 乖乖
What can the carnival escapologist or fortune teller
脱身魔术和解牌算命再精彩
compare to living, breathing freaks?
哪里比得上活生生的畸形怪胎
You can't keep me here.
你们不能把我关在这
But of course we can. That's the point, Sonny Jim.
我们当能 这才是我的目的 小乖乖
Scream your lungs out if you like. No one will hear.
尽管喊吧 叫破喉咙也没人听得到
And even if they could, who would care?
就算听得到 又有谁会在意呢
You know Londoners.
你了解伦敦人的
What care they for the suffering of malformed brutes?
他们哪里在意畸形野兽受不受苦
They will look and they will point...
他们会围观窥视 指指点点
and they will pay.
买♥♥票掏钱
I've tasted success, sir...
我尝过成功的滋味 先生
and it's a meal I now wish to devour.
我要尽享成功的盛宴
Welcome to my home, Miss Ives.
欢迎来到我家 艾芙斯小姐
Where is he?
他在哪儿
Cowering in a corner,
缩在角落
a silk thread away from madness by now,
距疯癫只有一线之隔
I should think. Let him go.
我猜是吧 放他走
I shall in time.
我会的
He's lost his power to entertain me.
他已经失去了为我取乐的能力
When men become mad, they quite lose their dignity.
男人一旦发了疯 就失了尊严
And without that, well...
没了尊严的男人
what are they
算什么东西呢
but throbbing vermin made to procreate and expire?
不过是蜎飞蠕动 虚活枉死的害虫
Come this way.
这边请
My sister was always a bit of an embarrassment to me.
我的姊妹一直是我的耻辱
Very headstrong, wasn't she?
顽固得要死 是不是
She could have had the world and all its riches,
她本可以拥有整个世界 所有的财富
instead, she chose that grotesque little hovel
却选择了那座可笑的小茅屋
and her abortionist knives.
和她的堕胎刀
Did you enjoy watching her burn?
看她被烧死你开心吗
Not near as much as I enjoyed watching you branded.
不及看你被烙印开心
Still stings, doesn't it?
还是会刺痛吧
That flesh is dead.
那块皮肉死了
We'll see.
以后就知道了
Miss Ives, what a distinct pleasure.
艾芙斯小姐 好一份殊荣
Welcome to my home.
欢迎来到我家
Not quite yet, dear girl.
还不是你家 好姑娘
Now prepare the others. They'll be here soon.
去准备迎接其他人 他们就快到了
Who?
谁
Your friends, of course.
当然是你的朋友们
We'll be ready.
一切就绪
And I've a singular welcome in mind for Mr. Chandler
我还为钱德勒先生准备了特别的欢迎
who I saw earlier this evening, by the way.
对了 我今晚刚见过他
I kissed his lips.
我吻了他的嘴
I still taste him.
现在还能尝到他的味道
This way, Miss Ives.
这边请 艾芙斯小姐
I need to see Sir Malcolm immediately.
我要即刻见到马尔科姆爵士
There's someone else you need to see first.
你必须先见另一位
So, I'm to meet your Master?
我要见你的主人了吗
Oh, my darling...
哦 亲爱的
he's your Master as well.
他也是你的主人
You and Mr. Lyle take the front.
你和莱尔先生走前门
We'll find another way in.
我们另外找路进去
And then what do we do?
然后怎么做
Kill everyone you don't recognize.
碰见不认识的都杀掉
All right then. Wait. If you would.
那么就这样吧 等等 如果可以
Far be it from me.
我就不必了
Don't let me hurt our friends. Promise me.
答应我 别让我伤害我们的朋友
On your life.
无论如何
Yes.
好
My God.
天哪
No!
不
No!
不
Lyle!
莱尔
Sir Malcolm
马尔科姆爵士
It's Doctor Frankenstein.
是弗兰肯斯坦博士
Father.
父亲
Father.
父亲
Your children have returned.
你的孩子们回来了
I can't stop it! I know.
我控制不住 我知道
No!
不
You must!
让我死
I beg you!
求你
I will not.
我不能
I am just a man.
我只是个人
You have been chosen by God.
而你是被神选中的
My friend, Ethan Chandler.
我的朋友 伊森·钱德勒
And these are your works?
这些都是你做的吗
From over the years.
多年以来的作品
They facilitate my singular occupation.
为我独一无二的消遣提供便利
Handsome bits of the craft, aren't they?
我的作品很精巧吧
Murderer.
凶手
Please!
求你
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表