剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I need you to chain me here.
我要你把我锁在这里
Now I need you to sit over there.
然后去那边坐下
Whatever happens...
不论发生什么事
do not move from that chair.
都不要离开那张椅子
All right?
行吗
And what am I to do?
我要做什么
Watch.
看着
You're so gorgeous.
你真是太美了
You'll feel better in the morning.
明早你会感觉好些的
Come here! Do not embarrass me like this!
过来 别让我这么尴尬
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
A dizzying panorama, isn't it?
多么令人目不暇接的画面
All the toys of love out of the box and scattered around the floor.
所有情爱游戏中的玩意都被释放 散落一地
And at the end of the night to be put carefully away.
夜晚结束时又被精心收起
These terrible games.
这些可怕的游戏
And do you ever play...
你是参与其中
or only spectate?
还是冷眼旁观
I never learned the rules.
我一直学不会规则
The "complications", as Doctor Frankenstein said to me.
太"复杂" 正如弗兰肯斯坦所说
Like the workings in a watch.
就像钟表内部精密的运转
My dear Miss Ives,
亲爱的艾芙斯小姐
will you let me escort you home?
能让我送你回家吗
This place isn't safe for you.
你在这里不安全
Safe?
安全
There are too many complications.
这里太复杂
And you don't know the rules.
而你不知道规则
Do you, Mr. Lyle? I thought I did.
那你知道吗 莱尔先生 我曾以为自己知道
But the stakes are too high.
可是如今风险已经太大
Let me escort you home, please.
请让我送你回家吧
Let me say good night to the doctor.
让我跟博士道声晚安
I'll be right back. And thank you.
马上就回来 谢谢你
It's not every night I leave
能带伦敦最美丽的女士离开
with the most beautiful woman in London on my arm.
可不是每天晚上都有的荣幸
We won't be able to do it again, will we?
我们不能再那样了 是不是
Miss Ives. Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐 艾芙斯小姐
Can you hear me? Can you hear me?
能听到吗 能听到吗
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表