剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
She called me her Little Scorpion,
她称我是她的小蝎子
and only said my name aloud once,
只有一次 她出声叫了我的名字
before she was murdered,
在她被杀害前
tied to that tree outside.
被绑在外面那棵树上时
I've never liked trees since.
从那以后我再也不喜欢树
Not one.
讨厌所有树
Thank you, I will go upstairs.
谢谢你 我去楼上睡
For years now, Sir Malcolm and I
多年来 马尔科姆爵士与我
have had a very private relationship.
有着非常私密的关系
In a way, I think I savored that.
某种程度上 我想我很享受
The intensity of it.
我们的亲密
Perhaps I even fed on it.
或许我是将我们的亲密当作养料
And Mrs. Poole threatens that?
普尔夫人威胁到了你们的关系
Doesn't she?
不是吗
He's lost his anger.
他已经失去了怒气
That resentment and rage is what we shared.
我们共有的那种愤恨和怒火
Our bond was in our mutual suffering.
正是我们彼此的苦难将我们牵系在一处
Despite all that,
尽管如此
you're still the closest thing to a family he's got left.
你仍是他仅剩的最接近亲人的人
He didn't go to his own wife's funeral.
他没去参加自己妻子的葬礼
Doesn't that demonstrate his allegiance to his family?
对家人的忠诚也可见一斑了
Because it was too painful, maybe.
也许是因为太过痛苦
You know better.
你明知道并不是那样
He's in love.
他正深陷情网
The memories of his past, including me,
对过去的记忆 包括我
are clouds he doesn't want to face.
都是他不愿面对的阴霾
And why should I demand him to?
而我又为何要去逼他
Just so I can retain my unique bond with him?
只为继续保持与他独特的牵系吗
It's selfish.
太自私了
My God, let him be happy.
上帝啊 让他幸福吧
Wood betony,
水苏
attracts bees for honey.
会吸引蜜蜂采蜜
Crushed and put into your pillow,
捣碎放入枕头中
it prevents nightmares.
能防止噩梦
Ooh, get a lot of that.
我常做噩梦
When I was with Miss Croft,
我跟克罗夫特小姐在一起的时候
I was more content than I ever thought I could be.
我从没想过我会那样满足
For once in my life, I didn't feel like running away.
人生中第一次 我不想要逃避
I felt I had a place to belong.
我感觉找到了归属
She was your moors.
她就是你的沼泽
Your solitude.
你的隐居地
In a way.
某种程度上吧
Sir Malcolm's just looking for where he belongs now.
马尔科姆爵士只是在寻找他的归属地
Without Mina.
那里 没有米娜
Without you, even.
甚至没有你
But when he settles down, he'll come around.
但等他安顿下来 他会醒悟
He won't forget about you.
他不会忘记你
I certainly didn't.
我当时就没忘记你
Are you making a rabbit snare?
你是在做捕兔陷阱吗
Surprised?
吃惊吗
Who knew you were so handy?
谁会知道你这般手巧
Life isn't all tarot cards and pagan blood glyphs, you know.
塔罗牌和异教血图腾并非人生的全部
You know what?
知道吗
You're gonna make someone a great little wifey one day.
有一天你将会成为最棒的妻子
So...
所以
I'm all of eight or the like
我差不多八岁时
and my father takes sadistic glee...
父亲常带我去牧场
in pulling me out there,
看我受罪似乎令他很开心
pointing at the biggest one, and saying,
他会指着最高大的那匹马说
"Ride, boy!"
"骑上去 孩子"
Now, all the vaqueros,
所有的牧人
those are the Spanish ranch hands, are watching
那些西班牙牧场工人都围观着
and they can't wait to see the little lord,
迫不及待要看看小地主
in his velvet knickers, fall on his ass.
穿着他的丝绒短裤 摔个屁滚尿流
I walk up to this monstrous big horse,
我走向这匹怪兽般的巨马
who goes by the name of, I kid you not, Diablo.
它的名字叫做 不骗你 叫迪亚波罗
And he's snorting fire
他的鼻中喷出火焰
and his hooves are pounding the earth.
他的蹄子重击着地面
My little knees are knocking together,
我双膝直打颤
and I just look up at him
我抬头看着他
and say in my best grown-up voice,
用我最成熟的嗓音说
"Know your master, beast."
"见过你的主人 畜生"
What happened?
之后呢
Broken wrist and soiled knickers.
手腕骨折 尿了裤子
That's the most unheroic story I've ever heard.
这是我听过的最不英勇的故事了
You must have been scared of something when you were young.
你年幼时一定怕过什么东西
No.
没有
I was fearless. Come on.
我无所畏惧 骗人吧
Really.
不骗你
Mmm. You don't fool me.
你骗不了我
Dolls.
玩偶
Dolls? Dolls.
玩偶 玩偶
Like, girlie dolls?
小女孩玩的那种玩偶吗
Yes, girlie dolls.
对 小女孩玩的玩偶
Don't laugh. Never.
不许笑我 不笑
I mean, I played with them.
虽然我也会玩
You had to,
但那是被逼的
or they thought you were deviant in some dreadful way,
否则别人会以为你不正常
but I never liked them.
但我从没喜欢过它们
My mother insisted on deploying them around my room
我母亲坚持把玩偶摆放在我房♥间里
like an army of little play friends.
就跟一大群小玩伴一样
But every night, before I went to sleep,
但每晚睡觉前
I ran around my room and knocked them over.
我都会把房♥间里所有玩偶都打翻弄倒
Miss Ives!
艾芙斯小姐
Then every morning I would put them all back.
然后早上再把它们摆好
God, those eyes staring at you,
天哪 它们就那样盯着你看
just waiting to come to life.
好像在等待活过来
Who thinks that's healthy for a child?
怎么会有人觉得那样对小孩子有益呢
I played with toy soldiers.
我小时候跟玩具兵玩
Also not the best recipe for mental health
这样一想 那也不利于
when you think about it.
心理健康
All those things that mark you when you're young...
儿时留下深刻印象的事物
that make you what you are.
造就了今天的你
Never escape them.
终生无法摆脱
They just wait, don't they?
它们在等待时机 是不是
What?
什么
The monsters inside us.
我们体内的怪物
Monsters?
怪物
What would you call them? For me...
你管它们叫什么 对我来说
demons.
是恶魔
But one word is much like another.
两种叫法并无太大差别
And when they're released?
万一它们被释放呢
We're most who we are.
我们还是我们
Unrestrained.
只不过不再受约束
Ourselves.
自♥由♥自在
I need to go out.
我得出去
What? Out where?
什么 去哪里
There's nowhere to go.
这里根本无处可去
Just bolt the door when I'm gone.
我走后把门闩上
Do you know how to shoot?
你会用枪吗
What?
什么
No. I'll teach you.
不会 我会教你
When will you be back?
你什么时候回来
Morning. Ethan
早上 伊森
Just bolt the goddamn door!
把这破门闩住了
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
Would you like some breakfast?
你想吃早餐吗
Not hungry. Thanks.
我不饿 谢谢
Tell me.
告诉我
We're alone.
这里没有别人
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表