剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
we can find the man who did this to you.
我们就能抓住那个害你的人
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Nothing?
什么都不记得了吗
I find that hard to credit. Credit what you like.
我很难相信 你爱信什么信什么
The pathologists tell me your wounds
病理学家告诉我 你的伤口
were likely inflicted by some sort of animal claw.
像是被某种猛兽的爪子抓伤的
Perhaps a tomahawk or ritual club from your own country.
也许是你们国家的印第安战斧或者格斗仪式
I don't remember.
我不记得了
Then perhaps you can remember why you were wearing this.
那你也许会记得为什么会戴着这个
Protection.
防身用的
From what?
防谁
Mr. Roper.
罗伯先生
My city is choked with bodies.
这座城市到处都在死人
A baby is missing.
还有婴儿失踪
You will help me, or by God,
你最好帮我 否则我对天起誓
I will grind you to bone.
我会把你碾成渣
I am a citizen of the United States of America.
我是美♥利♥坚♥合众国公民
I know my rights.
我知道我的权利
Soon as I'm able, I'll be gone from your goddamn city,
等我能下地了 马上就离开这鬼城市
you can be assured.
这你不用怀疑
Honestly, Doctor, this is the last thing I expected.
说实话 博士 我万万没想到是来这里
Yes, well...
这个嘛
what's life without surprises?
生活总是充满意外
It's my cousin, you see, she's coming to visit me
是这样 我表妹 她要来看我了
and she's a simple girl, not slow, you understand,
她很单纯 不是笨 您明白的
not retarded in any way...
智力上没什么问题
just from the country, you know?
就是乡下来的 您明白吗
Your cousin, how lovely.
你表妹 很好啊
Yes. My cousin. Second cousin.
没错 我表妹 远房♥表妹
Lily is her name.
她的名字是莉莉
Lily Frankenstein. Yes, that's her name.
莉莉·弗兰肯斯坦 是的 她叫这个
Excuse me. Oh!
抱歉
Not a real woman at all.
完全不是个真女人
The mannequin, I mean, not my cousin.
我是说模特 不是说我表妹
She's a real woman.
她可是个真人
So your second cousin Lily is coming to visit you.
这么说是你远房♥表妹莉莉来看你了
Yes. That's it entirely. Yes.
没错 就是这么回事 没错
And... what are we doing here?
我们来这里做什么呢
Yes, yes, of course.
啊对了 是这样
Being a country girl,
因为她是乡下姑娘
I thought I might buy her a dress or two
我想着给她买♥♥一两套好衣服
so she'll fit in.
好让她融入进来
And you've never shopped for women's clothing before.
而你却从没买♥♥过女装
In a nutshell, yes.
简单地说 是这样
Then I shall be delighted to assist you.
那么我很高兴能协助你
You always dress so...
你的穿戴总是那么的...
You know, with the collars and the...
你的领子和...
black things with the...
黑色的物件...
Always very completely dressed.
你总是衣着得体
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好 早上好
Vanessa Ives, pleased to meet you.
温妮莎·艾芙斯 很高兴认识你
Mr. And Mrs. Ives.
艾芙斯先生和太太
Oh, God, no. No, we're not married.
天哪 不是的 我们没有结婚
Oh, I see.
我明白了
No, it's not like that either.
不 也不是那种关系
I assure you, sir, discretion is the watch-cry of my trade.
我向您保证 先生 我们最看重的就是保密
We'll look around for a bit if we may,
如果可以的话我们想自己看看
my non-husband and I.
我和不是我丈夫的人
This is worse than I knew it was going to be.
比我预想的还要糟糕
Now, is she fair or dark?
好了 她的发色是浅还是深
Very fair. Golden blonde hair.
很浅 金黄色
And her size?
她的尺寸
Precisely five feet, five inches.
正好五尺五寸
Very exact.
很精确嘛
I had cause to measure her height.
之前因为别的事量过她身高
I shan't ask.
我还是不问了
And her general body type?
她的大体身型是怎么样的
More rounded than yours. Fuller hips, larger bust.
比你更圆润一些 臀围和胸围都大一点
How about this?
这件怎么样
It would work nicely on a young girl with fair hair.
很衬金发的年轻女子
Guipure lace is very popular
布料蕾丝正流行
and the mousseline de soie would flatter an ample bosom.
薄丝纱可以烘托丰满的上围
Can you... hold it up?
你能比一下吗
I've never seen you wear white.
我从未见你穿过白色
Not my color. No.
不是我的颜色 没错
I'm not sure about the...
我不是很确定这个...
Decolletage. Precisely.
深V领 正是
Then we'll move on.
那我们继续看
And... would you be willing...
你是否愿意
if it's not too much trouble...
如果不是太麻烦的话
to have tea with us sometime, when she's in?
偶尔来和我们一起喝杯茶 等她来了以后
I shall be honored, Doctor.
是我的荣幸 博士
She's very shy.
她很害羞
I'll whisper.
那我就小声说话
There is one more thing to consider.
还有一件事需要考虑
Yes?
什么
When we've bought the dress, we'll need...
买♥♥了外衣之后 我们还需要
undergarments.
内衣
You're going to laugh.
你会笑我的
I won't, I promise.
我发誓不会
I hate to even say it aloud.
我甚至讨厌大声说出来
Hecate Livingstone.
赫卡忒·利文斯顿
Hecate. I know!
赫卡忒 我知道
It's the name of a Greek sea goddess,
希腊神话中的一位海洋女神
Mistress of the Waves.
海浪♥女♥神
My parents went through a classical learning phase.
我的父母有一段时间迷恋古典文学
My name is the hideous result.
我的名字就是糟糕的后果
Why don't you just go by your middle name?
何不干脆用中间名
I can't. Why?
用不了 为什么
Aphrodite.
阿佛洛狄忒
I'm sorry, I've been wanting to do that.
对不起 一直想帮你擦一下
God, I'm hopeless.
天哪 我没救了
And I'm supposed to be going to Spain next.
我接下来还要去西班牙呢
How am I going to survive the brigands of the Alhambra
如果在苏豪区过马路这点事都做不到
if I can't cross a damn street in Soho?
我可要怎么躲避阿兰布拉宫的强盗
I think those brigands better watch out for you...
我想倒是那些强盗要小心你
Hecate Aphrodite Livingstone.
赫卡忒·阿佛洛狄忒·利文斯顿
So, how did you end up here?
你怎么会到这里来的
Because I'm trying to be a liberated woman.
我想要做一名自主的女性
Not too successfully thus far, it seems.
目前来看不是很成功
I grew up in Maine
我在缅因州长大
but when I graduated from Northwestern,
但是从西北大学毕业之后
I decided I'd had enough of the great cow pastures of Indiana
感觉自己受够了印第安纳的牧场
and lobster fields of New England
和新英格兰地区的龙虾养殖场
and deserved some proper civilization...
我应该享受一下真正的文明社会
among properly civilized people.
走在文明人士之间
And you're traveling alone?
你一个人旅行吗
Yes, Mr. Chandler,
是的 钱德勒先生
American women sometimes do travel abroad
美国女性有时候也会独自出国
without armed guards.
不带武装保镖
I have a degree in botany...
我有植物学的学位
a sensible pair of shoes,
一双舒适的鞋子
and a very generous account at the American Express.
还有余额可观的美国运通账户
You're studying Latin.
你在学拉丁语
I'm trying to make myself into one of those civilized people
试图将自己打造成你期待遇见的
you're hoping to meet.
文明人士
Just don't go crazy naming your kids.
给孩子取名的时候别用就行
Are you a scholar of some sort?
你是个什么学者吗
Do I look like a scholar?
我看起来像学者吗
No, you look like a...
不像 你看起来像...
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表