剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Penny Dreadful...
《低俗怪谈》前情提要
Your wife took her own life.
你妻子自杀了
That doesn't seem like her.
这太不像她了
It's like he doesn't care.
他好像全不在乎
When he found his son dead, I was there.
他得知儿子死去时 我也在场
This is not him.
这不像他
Maybe he just needs time. This... is not him.
或许他是需要时间 这...不是他
I banished the old bear to the cave and lured out the cub.
我把那老熊赶回了山洞 诱出一只幼崽
I feel like a new man.
我感觉焕然一新
Only Miss Ives matters.
重要的只有艾芙斯小姐一人
The time comes when the spider must touch the fly.
蜘蛛总归是要直面苍蝇的
Inspector Mr. Chandler.
探长 钱德勒先生
I know you're involved.
我知道此案一定与你有关
And your proof? I'll find it.
证据呢 我会找到的
I always find it.
我总能找到证据
I need to leave. London isn't safe.
我得离开这里 伦敦不安全
I'll go with you.
我跟你去
Enough!
够了
Whatever power you held over me
你残忍♥地创造出我时
at the moment of my bestial creation is gone.
对我拥有的控制权 都已不复存在了
I will see her.
我要见她
She thinks you were her fiance
她以为你是她发生"意外"
before the "accident" that robbed her of her memory.
失去记忆前的未婚夫
Let us start by being friends, Mr. Clare.
我们还是从朋友开始好吗 克莱尔先生
I can do no other.
再多 我做不到
To my dear Angelique.
敬我亲爱的安琪莉可
And a special welcome to Miss Frankenstein.
并向弗兰肯斯坦小姐致以特别欢迎
Cheers.
干杯
My cousin is protective.
我表哥他很护着我
I don't think you need much protection.
我不觉得你需要人护着
You are more capable than you perhaps appear.
你比外表看上去更独♥立♥
You're a very silly boy.
你真是个傻小子
That's what I like about you.
我就喜欢你这点
Men should always remain boys at heart.
男人都该保留一颗男孩的心
Filled with childish games,
装满幼稚的游戏
with Snakes and Ladders and blindman's bluff.
蛇梯棋 摸瞎子
How sad that boys feel they must grow up.
男孩都觉得自己必须长大 多悲哀啊
You'll never grow up now.
这下你再也不会长大了
Where is she? What?
她在哪 什么
Where is Lily?
莉莉在哪
Where is she?
她在哪
She's not here?
她不在这儿吗
You let her go out with a man by herself.
你让她单独跟男人出去
What have you done? Stop it!
你做了什么 住手
Just stop! Give me a moment.
停下 等一下
She-- Yes, she went out.
她...是啊 她出门了
She was meant to come home and--
她本该回家的
You made her for me.
你为我造的她
She is mine. She is not yours.
她是我的 不是你的
She is not his. She is mine.
不是他的 她是我的
I will take her!
我会带走她的
And when we are gone, far away from this place
等我们走了 远离这个地方
to a place for she and me alone,
去我和她可以厮守的地方
I will return... Creator.
我会回来的 创造者
I will return to you.
我会回来找你
One day...
总有一天
one night...
总有一晚
I will show you the monster you have made.
我会叫你见识到 你创造了怎样的怪物
Sir, you should see this.
长官 您该来看看
Inspector Galsworthy's appointment book from last year.
加斯沃西探长去年的预约薄
Note the listing for September 27.
看下九月二十七日的约会
Why would Sir Malcolm Murray of all people
马尔科姆·穆雷爵士为什么
visit Scotland Yard?
造访苏格兰场
That's what I thought,
我也这么想
so I did a bit of digging into the records.
我查了一下记录
Seems I've a call to make.
看来我要去拜访他一趟了
I gave that up long ago.
我早就放弃了
It was too embarrassing.
太丢人了
Forever trying to remain fit with rubdowns
一直靠按♥摩♥ 健身球
and medicine balls and glandular injections,
腺体针剂来维持健康
while always around me there were more handsome men
而我身边总有一堆堆真正的
who had the thrill of genuine youth.
年轻气盛的帅哥
Guardsmen in shining uniforms
身着制♥服♥的卫兵
and stable hands with thick arms.
手臂粗壮的马夫
Yes.
是啊
I admit to vanity about my complexion and hair color.
我承认我对自己的肤色和头发很虚荣
What harm there, really?
这有什么呢
Do I render myself foolish?
我是否犯傻了
Hang a man for that and it'll be a very crowded gallows.
要是为这就绞死人 绞架上要挤不下的
But then there's you.
然后还有你
Quite a different paean to youth we sing there.
你歌♥颂青春的方式与我大相径庭
Well, we will sing it, won't we?
可我们都要唱下去 不是吗
Oh, yes.
当然
The sword you dangle over my head would cut deeply.
你悬在我头上的剑可锋利骇人呢
You don't imagine you care for those people?
你该不会真以为自己在意那群人吧
For Miss Ives and that sorry lot at Grandage Place?
艾芙斯小姐和格兰丹奇广场其他的可怜鬼
I have long since given up caring for anyone.
我早就不在意任何人了
Very sensible.
很理智
Your future...
你的未来
rests entirely with me, my dear friend.
完全掌握在我手里 朋友
Whatever you desire, the Master can give you.
不管你想要什么 主人都能给你
You don't need to tempt me, I'm your creature.
不必诱惑我 我听你摆布
Where are Miss Ives and Mr. Chandler?
艾芙斯小姐和钱德勒先生去哪儿了
I don't know. She wouldn't say.
不知道 她不肯说
When will they return? I've no idea.
他们什么时候回来 不得而知
Does Mr. Chandler love her?
钱德勒先生爱她吗
Do you?
你呢
Does she love him? She's opaque.
她爱他吗 她的想法捉摸不透
And you've absolutely no idea where they've run off to?
你完全不知道他们跑哪去了吗
None.
是的
Are you telling me the truth? Yes.
你说的是实话吗 是的
I can feel your blood pumping.
我能感到你血脉涌动
The most minute pressure and the artery is open to me.
只需稍施压力 动脉就完全向我敞开了
Your blood would paint this room.
你的血 会溅满这间房♥间
I know you're not lying.
我知道你没撒谎
You always bat your eyelashes most coquettishly when you lie.
你撒谎的时候 总会风♥骚♥地扇动睫毛
Ah, well, then,
那好吧
if Miss Ives has gone to ground,
如果艾芙斯小姐藏藏躲躲
I shall have to lure her back.
我只好再把她引出来
Kiss me and go.
吻我一下 然后走吧
I'm bored with you.
我腻味你了
No.
不
You taste like a fat little man.
你尝起来像个小胖老头
What did she say?
她说什么了
Ask her yourself.
自己去问吧
I am not so sentimental as my mother.
我不像母亲那样故作多情
Where is the future, Mr. Lyle?
未来何在 莱尔先生
With her age or my youth?
她的年纪还是我的青春
Whatever she promises you is a lie.
她对你许下的承诺都是谎言
Whatever I promise you is a lie
而我的许诺也只是谎言
but you'll live longer with me.
但你跟着我 能活长点儿
Now... tell me about Mr. Chandler.
来 跟我说说钱德勒先生
Did you catch one?
你抓到过吗
In Africa? Really?
在非洲 真的
Father! What did you bring?
父亲 你带了什么回来
Come in.
请进
There's a gentleman here for you...
有位先生找您
from Scotland Yard.
苏格兰场的
How do you do, Sir Malcolm?
你好 马尔科姆爵士
My name is Inspector Bartholomew Rusk,
我是巴塞洛缪·拉斯科探长
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表