剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
And your limits?
那你的极限呢
I have been much feared and hated in my life.
我这一生 承受着无数恐惧与仇恨
By my people, by yours.
既来自我的族人 也有你的族人
These marks mean I was a slave trader.
这些记号♥表示我曾是奴隶贩子
This is my sin to live with.
这是我终生要背负的罪孽
But in this house
但在这个家里
I have found kindness among the unkind.
我从冷酷之中找到了仁慈友爱
So have you.
你也一样
I've not had many friends in my time...
我这人没有多少朋友
but I'm proud...
但我很骄傲
to count you among them.
能将你算在其中
Get some rest, Ethan Chandler...
去休息吧 伊森·钱德勒
for tomorrow we see none.
明天就没机会休息了
There, there, Ethan,
别怕 伊森
calm yourself.
冷静
You're in no danger from me.
我不会伤害你
How did you get in?
你怎么进来的
Your ingenious charms and spells and such?
你们那些精巧的咒文符咒小玩意吗
I'm sure those little totems are very comforting to you,
我相信那些小图腾很让你们安心
but they've no real power
但对不信这套的人来说
to those who don't believe in them.
它们并没有什么效力
What do you want?
你想要什么
I think the more appertain question is
我认为更适合的问题应该是
what do you want, Mr. Chandler?
你想要什么 钱德勒先生
Such a grim little room, really.
这屋子可真阴冷狭小
Do your ambitions not exceed this?
装得下你的宏图壮志吗
I have no ambition.
我没有什么宏图壮志
Everyone has ambition.
每个人都有宏图壮志
And yours?
那你的抱负是什么
To join your great enterprise.
参与你的宏图伟业
I don't mean Miss Ives
我指的可不是艾芙斯小姐
and the rest of this woebegone bunch...
和其余这群愁眉苦脸的家伙
I mean yours.
我指的是你的事业
The Wolf of God.
神狼
You have been chosen.
你是天选之人
You are unlike all others
你与众不同
and you have a profound destiny.
身负宏伟的天命
Will you seize it?
你会把握住它吗
And what's that destiny?
那天命是什么
To strike with impunity.
杀戮无人问罪
To feed at will.
进食全随你愿
To serve not the emaciated Galilean God
抛弃那软弱无力的基♥督♥教的神
but to stand alongside the great winged Lucifer
归顺伟大的带翼路西法麾下
as he reconquers heaven's bloody throne.
重夺天堂的王座
Will you crawl with the insects,
你是要与虫豸为伍
or will you rise over them?
还是从中崛起
Say I put a bullet in you?
我打你一枪会如何
Do it.
来吧
That won't change what's going to happen.
这也改变不了未来
Will it kill you? Oh, yes.
会杀死你吗 当然会
Doesn't take a silver bullet to kill us.
杀我们可用不着银子弹
But pull the trigger
但你这一枪开去
and you deny yourself the one person
就杀死了在不久的将来
who could be your greatest ally in the future that awaits you.
能成为你最强大同盟的人
You have been given a great power.
你被赐予了强大的力量
One day you will use it
总有一天你会加以利用
and take your foretold place over these mortal animals.
脱离短命野兽的行列 夺取预言中你的位置
You know in your heart I'm speaking the truth.
你心里知道我说的是实情
Admit it.
承认吧
Yes.
是的
You are what you are.
你是什么 就是什么
And when you're ready,
待到你准备好了
I will serve you best of all.
我将是你最得力的助手
Do you know what he's doing?
你知道他在忙活什么吗
No, Miss.
不知道 小姐
I'm so curious.
我很好奇
For months now those workers have been
那些工人来来去去的
coming and going over there.
忙活了几个月了
Pounding away with hammers.
拿锤子敲敲打打的
Another attraction, I'm sure.
想必是新的展览了
Father and his ballyhoos.
父亲总在换花样
As if those hideous crime scenes
就好像那些可怕的犯罪现场
weren't bad enough.
还不够似的
But he hasn't asked me to work on any new figures.
但他最近没有让我做什么新人像
That's odd, don't you think?
真奇怪 你说是不是
I couldn't say, Miss. Good night, Miss Lavinia.
说不好 小姐 晚安 拉维妮娅小姐
See you tomorrow. Mr. Clare...
明天见 克莱尔先生
I have a wicked sort of idea.
我突发奇想
Let's go explore what Father's been building.
我们去看看父亲在造什么吧
I shouldn't tether you to my intrigues,
我本不该因我的好奇而麻烦你
but I'm so damnably curious.
但我实在是太想知道了
I can't very well go adventuring on my own.
我一个人过去也不能看
Shall you be my gun-bearer and guide?
你愿意做我的护卫兼向导吗
I really don't think Oh, please.
我觉得这不太... 求您了
There's some things I can't do by myself,
有些事我自己实在是没法做
as much as that galls me.
虽然我自己也很烦恼
And you are my true friend.
你又是我的好朋友
Please.
求你了
No one will know.
我不会说出去的
I promise.
我保证
this way then.
这边请吧
But let's be quick.
我们最好快点
Tell me what you see.
告诉我你看见了什么
A cell...
一间牢房♥
with a heavy iron door.
装着厚重的铁门
I don't understand.
我不明白
Is it for animals?
是关野兽的吗
I believe so. There's a row of them.
我觉得是 有一排呢
Watch your step there.
当心脚下
My God. He's not opening a zoo now.
天啊 他不会想开动物园吧
I'm afraid so.
恐怕是
Are they empty? Tell me what you see.
是空的吗 告诉我你看见了什么
No, there's something in one of them. A book.
不 有一间里有什么东西 一本书
What book?
什么书
Stay here.
待着别动
I'll tell you. It's a book of poetry.
我来说吧 是一本诗集
You should enjoy that.
你会喜欢的
How old are you?
你多老了
Ancient.
非常老
Can you die? Find out.
你会死吗 不妨一试
When we could do so much together?
我们还有太多要一起来探索
No.
杀不得你
This sad little world is ours.
这个可怜的小世界是我们的了
Now... let me see your power.
现在 让我看看你的本事
Go heal yourself...
长回来吧
my beloved immortal.
我永生的爱人
She's gone.
她走了
Oh, for fuck's sake. Get the others.
见鬼 集♥合♥其他人
Ethan, you can't go tonight.
伊森 你今晚不能行动
Get the others.
把其他人都叫来
She should have known better.
她不该这么莽撞
That doesn't matter now. We have to help her.
现在说这个有什么用 我们得去救她
You have no idea what hell you are stepping into.
你们根本不知道你们要闯怎样的鬼门关
She's there now. That's all that matters.
她已经闯进去了 这才是最重要的
Surely you jest.
您逗我呢吧
Come on, we have to go out the back.
来吧 我们得从后门出去
We don't want to be followed.
可不能让人跟踪了
There's a way out through the cellar.
地下室有通道通往外面
You should not go.
你真不该去
You know what is going to happen.
你知道去了会有什么后果
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表