剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Perhaps you're not as desirable as you thought, Mother.
或许你并不如自以为的那么撩人 母亲
Should I try?
要我试试吗
You think you have that skill?
你觉得自己有那本事
We have to do something.
总得想点儿办法
Such a baby.
真是幼稚
We need do nothing.
我们什么都不用做
A man's character is always his destiny.
一个人的性格就是他的命运
And now Sir Malcolm is himself again.
现在马尔科姆爵士恢复了自我
He is full of anger...
他满腔怒火
and will strike back.
必定要反击
And so he will come...
所以他会自己找上门来
in all his manly rage. And then?
带着他最富男子气概的暴怒 然后呢
You shall see. Tell me now.
你会知道的 现在就告诉我
Careful, child.
当心 孩子
You grow impertinent.
你越来越无礼
You grow old.
你越来越老
Never forget who commands.
永远别忘了是谁做主
And so my chivalrous knight...
我殷勤有礼的骑士
will come.
一定会来
Dinner with Miss Frankenstein again?
又去和弗兰肯斯坦小姐共进晚餐吗
You don't mind terribly?
你不介意的话
Would it matter if I did?
我介意有用吗
Sir Malcolm?
马尔科姆爵士
Sir Malcolm has gone.
马尔科姆爵士不见了
We need to find Miss Ives and Mr. Chandler.
我们得找到艾芙斯小姐和钱德勒先生
So...
看来
you've discovered my secret.
我的秘密被你发现了
Forever unchanging.
容颜永远不变
My sins made manifest only here.
我的罪孽只在这里显现
At times, I've deceived myself into thinking,
有时候 我也会自欺欺人地想
I'm other than this.
我绝不是这样的
Don't we all want to paint ourselves into something...
我们不都希望把自己画得
better than we are?
比真人更美一些吗
But that...
但这...
is who I truly am, Angelique.
才是真实的我 安琪莉可
Can you accept me as I am?
你能接受真实的我吗
Can you love me?
你能爱我吗
Yes.
能
I don't think you can.
我想你不能
Mr. Clare, you startled me.
克莱尔先生 你吓到我了
I don't-- I don't think it's entirely proper
我...我觉得维克多不在
that you should be here without Victor.
你不该一个人到我这里来
Perhaps you should come back another time.
也许你该改天再来
Why are you so quiet?
你为什么这么安静
You're never usually at a loss for words.
你不是一个沉默寡言的人
Aren't there some verses you could recite?
你不是能脱口引用许多诗篇吗
Stop pretending you're frightened.
别装得一副害怕的样子
Please leave.
请你离开
Who are you?
你是谁
What...What do you mean?
你...你什么意思
Who are you?
你是谁
Honestly, I think you're more able to answer that question than I.
说真的 我看你比我更适合回答这个问题
My past is unknown to me, as well you know.
你也知道 我完全不记得自己的过去
Is it?
真的吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Did you enjoy your evening?
今晚你过得开心吗
What?
什么
With that young man.
跟那个年轻人一起
Were you spying on me?
你是在监视我吗
Did you enjoy your evening?
你今晚过得开心吗
Yes, I did. Now, please leave.
开心 现在请你离开
This behavior is really insupportable!
你这种行为让我无法忍♥受
When Victor hears of this... There is no Victor!
要是维克多知道... 没什么维克多
There is no young man!
没什么年轻人
There is thee and me! All right! Very well!
只有你和我 好 很好
What in God's name do you want of me?
你到底想要我怎样
What I want I cannot have. You're incapable of it.
我所求皆不可得 你没有那样的能力
Yes, I know.
是了 我知道
You want to walk in the village and
你想走在村子里
hold my hand.
牵着我的手
And when people are cruel,
当人们施以恶言恶语
you want me to love you even more.
你希望我能更加爱你
Do I hurt you?
我伤到你了吗
You pathetic creature.
你这个可悲的东西
How can you imagine that I could care for you?
你怎会以为我会喜欢你
Does that face belong alongside this?
你那张脸配得上我吗
Doesn't the world smile on us?
这个世界会朝我们展开笑颜吗
"Don't we make a beautiful couple,
"我们不是天造地设的一对吗
Thee and me"?
你和我"
Shall we wander the pastures
我们不是应该在牧场漫步
and recite your fucking poetry to the fucking cows?
对着奶牛背诵你那些狗屁诗句吗
You are blind...
你真是有眼无珠
like all other men.
和所有男人一样
And you are unlike all other women.
而你和所有女人都不一样
You tell me how.
你告诉我怎么办
We flatter our men with our pain.
我们用痛苦悦男人
We bow before them.
在他们面前卑躬屈膝
We make ourselves dolls for their amusement.
把自己变成供他们取乐的玩偶
We lose our dignity in corsets and high shoes and
我们裹着束身衣 穿着高跟鞋 嚼着家长里短
gossip and the slavery of marriage!
在婚姻的奴役中丧失尊严
And our reward for this service?
我们又从中得到了些什么
The back of the hand...
无情的耳光...
the face turned to the pillow...
深夜扭向一边的脸
the bloody, aching cunt
被迫躺在床上
as you force us onto your beds
在你们蠢笨躯体下
to take your fat, heaving bodies!
疼痛流血的下♥体♥
You drag us into the alleys, my lad,
你们把我们拖进巷子
and cram yourselves into our mouths for two bob
凭几个铜板就把那玩意儿塞到我们的嘴巴里
when you're not beating us senseless!
只要还没把我们打得半死
When we're not bloody from the eyes,
只要我们的眼眶 嘴角
and the mouth, and the ass and the cunt!
屁♥眼♥和下♥体♥里没有流血
Never again...
我再也不会
will I kneel to any man.
向任何男人屈膝
Now they shall kneel to me.
现在该轮到他们 跪在我面前了
As you do, monster.
你也是 怪物
My monster.
我的怪物
My beautiful corpse.
我美丽的尸体
How clever he's been, our creator.
我们的创造者 他是多么聪明啊
But our little god...
他是我们的上帝
has brought forth not angels...
可他造出的不是天使
but demons.
而是恶魔
Thee and me.
你和我
And what should we do with this power, undead thing?
我们应该如何利用这种力量呢 活死之物
You're a thoughtful man, a philosopher even.
你很有想法 甚至算得上一个哲学家
So tell me, why do we exist?
告诉我 我们为何存在
Why have we been chosen? Tell me.
为什么会选中我们 告诉我
I don't know.
我不知道
Is it to suffer?
是为了受苦吗
Yes.
是的
Must it be?
一定要这样吗
How can it be other?
怎能不是
We long for that we cannot have.
我们渴求不可得之物
Women?
女人
I'll bring you a dozen. We'll fuck'em together.
我可以给你搞十来个 我们一起上她们
Me?
我吗
Then you shall have me.
那我就是你的了
I want you.
我想要你
I want a man unlike all other men.
我想要一个和所有男人都不一样的男人
My brother,
我的兄弟
my equal.
与我一样的人
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表