剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Pain.
痛苦
I don't have the proper tools to perform this operation.
我没有有效的工具进行这次操作
I don't know what I'm doing...
我都不知道自己在做什么
honestly.
真的
Oh, we're all neophytes in love, Victor.
在爱情面前我们都是新手 维克多
None of us have the tools,
谁都没有工具
or the weapons, or the resources.
也没有武器和资源
Prepared as we think we are, we're defeated.
我们自以为成竹在胸 结果却一败涂地
I have surmounted in my life.
我一生攻克难关无数
It's been my inexorable pattern of behavior.
不可阻挡早已成为一种习惯
No mystery too deep...
什么奥秘艰深
no puzzle too complex.
什么谜团繁杂
They've fallen before me.
都在我面前迎刃而解
I don't know what wisdom I can offer.
我没有真知灼见可以帮你
We're in the same unknown jungle, my friend.
你我都身陷这片陌生的丛林 我的朋友
We have to thrash our way out alone.
只能靠自己的力量闯条出路
Isn't that what love is?
爱情不就是这样吗
And if we're in danger of losing that love, and that...
若是我们面临失去这份爱的危险
creates greater panic still, what do we do then?
产生了极大的恐慌 又该如何呢
We suffer in our own ways.
人人都有自己的苦楚
But we're all unequal to the task.
但在这件事面前 我们同样无力
We are...
我们一样
enchanted.
为情所困
All my life, I've been a man who sought singular achievement
我一辈子都在追求独一无二的成就
and fed on rage and dissatisfaction.
以狂热和不满于现状为动力
My character was one of monomaniacal anger.
我醉心于偏执的追求
My blood thrilled to the lash.
一腔热血为之沸腾
I was cruel to my wife, and to my children,
我对妻儿严厉残酷
and grew more famous in the process...
在这种追求中越来越有名望
more myself.
越来越自我
And now?
现在呢
I've become alienated from the cruel man
我再也不认识那个从镜中
who used to look back at me in the mirror.
回望我的残忍♥男人
What is this face, Doctor?
这张脸是谁 博士
Is it the one you knew, and properly feared?
是那个你曾经了解并敬畏的人吗
I've... seen you grow content.
我看到你最近...心满意足
You've seen me grow into a happy man.
你看到我最近更为开怀
But look deeper.
向深处看
That's not who I am.
那并不是我
This thing divorces us from our wits and our dignity.
此物让我们悖离理智和尊严
Our purest instincts are undone.
最纯粹的直觉也遭蒙蔽
We become strangers to ourselves.
让我们变得不认识自己
But it can't go on forever.
但它不会长久
Finally, we must look in the mirror.
最终 我们还是要向镜中看去
On the day of my wife's funeral...
我妻子下葬的日子
I was dancing at a ball.
我竟然在舞会上跳舞
Who is that man, Doctor?
这个人是谁 博士
So, it seems our narrative is complete.
故事看起来已经完整了
What we speak of now, we whisper.
下面要说的话 只能轻声谈论
It cannot leave this room.
绝对不能外传
Very well.
好的
I shall conclude the tale, with emendations to follow.
我先把故事说完 随后再讲解
This is what you've heard so far.
下面是大家已经了解的内容
"In the great war for the Heavenly Throne,
"在争夺天堂王座之战中
we were vanquished,
我们落败了
so God looked down on His defeated angels
上帝俯视着他被击溃的天使
and found us to be evil angels,
发现我们成了邪恶的天使
so He cast us out.
于是将我们驱逐
He took us by our winged backs and raised us over His head.
抓住我们的翼背 将我们举过他的头顶
Thence did He fling us from His Heavenly Throne
接着将我们从他天堂的王座上掷下
and cast us down, to Earth and to Hell. So we were..."
将我们贬入凡尘和地狱 于是我们..."
And now the rest of the tale.
下面是余下的故事
"So we were cleaved apart...
"于是我们被分开
two brothers cast out to two realms.
两个兄弟 两界相隔
One brother to Earth and the other brother to Hell.
一个贬入凡尘 一个投进地狱
And thus were we set in eternal enmity.
从此我们相厌相憎
My brother on Earth,
我的兄弟在凡间
to feed on the blood of the living by night.
夜晚中吸食生者的鲜血
And myself in Hell to feed on the souls of the dead.
我在地狱 吞噬死者的灵魂
Both in an eternal quest for the Mother of Evil
我们两个都在无休止地寻找邪恶之母
who will release us from our bondage
她将使我们摆脱束缚
and allow one of us to reconquer Heaven
并让我们中的一个重夺天堂
and topple God from his bloody throne.
将上帝的王座倾覆
And so will the Darkness reign, on Earth, in Heaven...
此后黑暗将主宰凡尘与天堂
everlasting."
直到永远"
And so comes the Apocalypse.
这便是是世界末日
Two brothers?
两个兄弟
Apparently, Lucifer isn't an only child.
显然 路西法不是独子
And like many brothers, they don't get along.
而且像很多兄弟一样 他们关系不睦
One brother cast to Earth.
一个贬入凡尘
Is that the vampire Master that captured Mina?
是控制米娜的那个吸血鬼主人吗
And all those he creates in his image.
以及所有他以自己模样创造出来的吸血鬼
He tried to lure Vanessa through Mina.
他试图用米娜来诱惑温妮莎
While the other brother Lucifer, banished to Hell.
而另一位兄弟 驱逐进地狱的路西法
tried to possess her soul... and failed.
试图主宰她的精神 也失败了
So now he makes use of the witches to do his bidding.
所以现在他又派女巫来替他做事
Why her?
为什么是她
Why Miss Vanessa?
为什么是温妮莎小姐
There are old prophesies from prehistory
有些史前的古老预言
that tell of such chosen ministers of evil.
提到过这类天选的邪恶的仆从
Amunet from the Egyptians,
古埃及的埃莫奈特
Lilith from the Talmud, the Nordic Hella,
犹太法典中的莉莉丝 北欧的海拉
the Celtic Macha.
凯尔特的玛查
Mara from the Hindus.
印度的玛拉
All variations of deities or demigods who were destined
一系列神灵或是半人半神形象
to unleash annihilation on the world.
命中注定要将毁灭释放到世间
And all women.
而且都是女性
Something thought unholy in the erotic power
许多文化都将女性对男性的魅力吸引
they held over men.
视为不洁
And to face this titanic threat to Miss Ives,
说到艾芙斯小姐 我们四个和钱德勒先生
we four and Mr. Chandler.
要面对的这个巨大威胁
And... perhaps another.
我们或许还有一个同盟
The mystery guest at the party.
一位神秘的客人
Only referred to here obliquely as...
仅仅模糊地记为
the Hound of God.
神之猎犬
Hound of God? Yes, or something very like.
神之猎犬 是 或是非常类似的存在
I think this figure is a threat to the Demon's plans.
我认为这个形象对两个魔鬼的阴谋是种威胁
Now the specific taxonomy is rather--
说到具体的物种分类...
In the Arabic, it's not "Hound"...
在阿♥拉♥伯语中 它不是"犬"
It's "Wolf."
而是"狼"
You children.
汝等小儿
Meet your Master.
见过你们的主人
Malcolm! No!
马尔科姆 不
Stop!
住手
Know who you are!
想想你是谁
Remember?
还记得吗
Remember.
记住了
Mina?
米娜
Father.
父亲
Hello, Father.
你好 父亲
Peter.
彼得
You're looking very smart. I try my best.
你看起来很精神 我尽力为之
Are you going to favor us with a dance?
您愿意让我俩跳支舞吗
I just might.
当然
Come on, Mina, let's show the old man how it's done.
来 米娜 让老头子见识见识
Good night, husband.
晚安 夫君
What happy days we have known.
我们一同拥有过多么美好的时光
What's happened?
发生了什么事
He released himself from the enchantment.
他摆脱了魔法的控制
You lost your power over him?
你失去对他的控制了
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表