剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
When he found his son dead, I was there.
他得知儿子死去时 我也在场
This is not him.
这不像他
Maybe he just needs time. This...
或许他是需要时间 这...
is not him.
不是他
Maybe he doesn't really care that much.
或许他的确不怎么在乎
Not all deaths are the tragedies
并非所有死亡都是惨剧
we think they should be.
我们以为理当如此 但不尽然
The woman cut her own throat with his razor.
她用他的剃刀割了自己的喉咙
Mr. Chandler.
钱德勒先生
You have a visitor.
有人造访
Hello, old pal.
你好 老兄
Gonna introduce me?
不介绍下我吗
Give us the room.
让我们单独谈谈
Hell of a nice setup you got here.
这可真是个好住处
Much more commodious than the old place
比以前那儿宽敞多了
and I dare say much less blood splatter.
我敢说也没那么多鲜血四溅
Planning for a battle?
在为战斗做准备吗
You tell me.
你说呢
I just smiled at that.
你把我逗笑了
Can't tell if you can see that.
不知道你能不能看见
Still getting used to the brace, you understand.
我还在适应这个支架 你懂的
Hard to express much through a quarter-inch of leather.
透过这四分之一英寸的皮可很难表露情绪
You're not gonna try and gun me down, are you?
你不会打算一枪崩了我 对吧
Give me one reason I shouldn't.
给我一个不该这么做的理由
Come on, sport,
得了吧 老兄
in cold blood,
冷血凶杀
right in the middle of this fashionable drawing room
在这么时髦的会客厅
with your friends outside?
而你的朋友们还在门外
What do you want?
你想要怎样
Can I tell you a story? No.
我能跟你讲个故事吗 不行
It's not long.
不长
I figure you owe me at least that.
我想你至少欠我这个
Before I became the fine Pinkerton man you see before you,
在我成为你面前这个优秀的平克顿人之前
I was a Texas Ranger.
我是名得州游骑兵
We was after some Mexicans, rustlers they were.
我们在追捕几个墨西哥人 一群偷牛贼
We spent months on their trail.
跟踪了数月
Finally, we captured them.
终于抓住了他们
End of the day
最后
we were so fucking sick of hunting them
追他们追得太辛苦
that we couldn't face dragging them back to Abilene,
实在不想再把他们拖回阿比林
so we shot them down, took their scalps.
于是我们将他们射杀 剥下头皮
Which fulfilled the warrant, you see.
拿回去交差
It was proof of apprehension,
照律师的说法
as the lawyers say.
那也算逮捕的证据
I'm not going back to America.
我不会回美国的
Oh, you are.
你会的
Or maybe I'll sell you to a freak show.
或者我会把你卖♥♥给畸形秀
That's quite a trick you have.
你挺有一套的
Never seen the like, and I've seen most everything.
我也算什么都见过了 从没见过这样的
Now there will be no more fisticuffs or gunplay between us.
我们不玩拳头 也不动枪
Your daddy wants you back in the all-together,
你老爹要你回家团圆
so back you go.
你就乖乖回家
You know...
听清楚
I see you outside of this house...
再让我在这间房♥子以外的地方看到你
and I'll kill ya.
我就杀了你
Well...
好吧
you might try.
你可以试试
But let me present an alternative tale for you.
但让我跟你讲讲另一个故事
Say you fall asleep.
假若你睡着了
Say you take a walk.
假若你出去散步
Say you blink.
假若你眨一下眼
Say I come in here.
假若我进来了
I can do it, you know that.
我有那个本事 你知道的
There's no door that can keep out the devil.
没有门挡得住魔鬼
Say I have my Bowie knife.
假若我带了把猎刀
Say I roam.
假若我悄声潜行
Say I take the scalps of every blessed person under this roof.
假若我剥下这屋檐下的每个好人儿的头皮
Mr. Chandler, I bid you good day,
钱德勒先生 祝你日安
and I await a speedy and pacific resolution
期待我们现在的情况
to our particular situation.
能够迅速和平地解决
Your girlfriend there is on the second floor...
你女朋友 在二层
at the back...
后面的房♥间
corner window.
转角上那个窗
Such hair she has.
那头秀发真是不错
You're forever trying something else,
你永远在尝试新东西
that's the problem.
这就是问题所在
The public's imagination soon tires of the familiar.
大众的想象力对熟悉的内容会很快厌倦
Repetition is the bane of sensationalism.
重复无法引起轰动效应
Well, we'll soon see, won't we?
很快就能揭晓了 不是吗
Mr. Clare.
克莱尔先生
There's something wrong about Mr. Clare.
克莱尔先生有些不对劲
What do you mean?
什么意思
I touched his hand today.
我今天摸了他的手
It was cold.
是冰冷的
Lots of people have cold hands.
很多人手都冷
Not like his.
不像他那样
It's like...
就好像
It's like he's not really alive.
就好像他并不是个活人
Go on, my dear.
继续说 亲爱的
"He took us by our winged backs and raised us over His head.
"他抓住我们的翼背将我们举过他的头顶
Thence did he fling us from his Heavenly Throne
接着将我们从他天堂的王座上掷下
and...
之后
and cast us down, to Earth and to Hell.
将我们贬入凡尘和地狱
So we were--"
从此我们..."
Damned?
遭受天谴
At the very least.
至少是这样
I'm sorry, this is a fascinating narrative...
很抱歉 这确实是篇吸引人的故事
but I don't see it's much help to us.
但我看不出这对我们有何帮助
It's the hidden language of the demon.
这是魔鬼的隐秘语言
It must have a purpose.
一定有其目的
Not everything does.
并非一切都有目的
You sound like my friend Mr. Clare.
你讲话真像我朋友克莱尔先生
What did you say?
你说什么
A man I met recently.
我最近认识的一个人
Same name as the poet, John Clare.
与诗人约翰·克莱尔同名
He breaks my heart, Mr. Clare.
他让我伤心 克莱尔先生
A kindred spirit, I think.
我想是同类相惜
We met in the strangest way.
我们的结识说来奇怪
Is it random we met, I wonder...
我想知道 我们是真的偶然相逢
or is there a hidden design, like these relics?
还是冥冥中注定 就像这些文物
Science would tell us...
科学会告诉我们
there's always an inner clockwork.
一切都有其规律
Nothing is happenstance.
没有什么是偶然的
Yet you wear a flower.
你还戴了朵花
How's your cousin?
你表妹怎么样
Functioning.
好好的
You can't fool me, Doctor.
你骗不了我 博士
I saw your eyes light on hers.
我看到你跟她目光交汇
It's the oddest thing, Miss Ives.
这才是最奇怪的 艾芙斯小姐
My whole life, I've thought I was...
一直以来 我都以为自己...
bound to live with exceptionality.
注定是特殊的存在
I was not like my brothers.
我跟其他兄弟不一样
I was resolutely this...
我坚定果断
disjointed thing, this freakish thing.
特立独行 是个怪人
So I came to celebrate what uniqueness I had.
渐渐地 我以自己的独特为荣
And now?
现在呢
I wear a flower!
我竟然戴了一朵花
I find, lo and behold...
我发现 你瞧啊
I'm just like everyone else.
我跟其他人并无差别
Then I'm glad for you.
我很为你高兴
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表