剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I'll be fine.
我没事
I needed the friend, Doctor.
是我需要朋友陪伴 博士
I have not seen such things or done such things.
我从未见过这种事 从未做过这种事
And with such relish.
而且还这般乐此不疲
God help me.
愿神助我
You will have a mind to my...
你会保守我...
particular secret, yes?
特别的秘密吧
I'm sorry?
你说什么
That tribe into which I was born.
我与生俱来的族群[莱尔是犹太人]
Yes, of course.
当然了
Good night, Mr. Lyle. Good night.
晚安 莱尔先生 晚安
Do take care of yourself.
务必要小心
And know that beneath these silken tresses
你要清楚在这头柔软的金发下
I have a good ear for listening...
藏着一双善于聆听的耳朵
should you need one.
如果你需要的话
Lily.
莉莉
Lily.
莉莉
Victor! How lovely to see you!
维克多 见到你可真高兴
Good evening, Doctor. Stop it!
晚上好 博士 别跳了
Cousin, how you look. Are you quite all right?
表哥 你看上去可不大好 你没事吧
Would you like to sit down?
你要坐下来吗
Spare me your gallantry.
少跟我虚情假意
Lily, you must come home.
莉莉 你必须回家
I am home, darling.
我就在家里啊 亲爱的
Really, Doctor,
说真的 博士
Lily's not a girl for tenement garrets, now, is she?
莉莉这样的姑娘可不该委屈在小阁楼里
On the South Bank, no less.
更别提还在南岸
Well, there's gallantry.
诶呦呦 多有豪侠风范
Who did you have in mind to shoot?
你打算射谁呢
Stop it!
住口
Please come back, Lily.
请跟我回去 莉莉
I love you.
我爱你
We can make it our home again, I promise.
我们能重建我们的家园 我保证
Our bed in the storm, you mean?
你是说我们暴风雨夜的床榻吗
You're too sweet.
你真是可爱啊
That night I took your awkward virginity,
我夺走你童贞那晚
all thumbs he was.
他笨拙得不行
How trembling and terrified.
吓得浑身颤抖
Stop it.
住口
Like a grubby little boy
像一个脏兮兮的小男孩
cramming his hand into the sweet jar.
将手探进蜜罐里
Please, creator...
拜托 创造者
you made me too well for that.
你把我造得这样好 哪在乎这一点小伤
Oh, yes, I know.
是啊 我知道
Always have.
一直都知道
You were so...
你实在是...
sublimely malleable.
太好骗了
You'll have to do better than that, sport.
就这么两下子可不够看 兄弟
Shall we kill him?
我们要杀他吗
They're made for killing.
他们就是为杀戮而生
I've experienced so many sensations over the years...
这些年来我也体验过许多情感
but never one precisely like this.
从没有一种能和此刻一样
Complete supremacy.
完全的支配感
Cruelty even.
近乎残忍♥
Ascendancy.
优越感
Conquest.
征服感
And him?
那他呢
Shall we murder him right now?
我们该现在就杀了他吗
Entirely up to you, darling.
你来决断 亲爱的
No.
不
He might still prove useful to us.
他或许对我们还有用
Let him live.
饶他一命
Let him live with what he has created...
让他活着看到自己创造的
a master race.
高级种族
A race of immortals, meant to command.
永生的 注定要统治的种族
Soon, he will kneel to us. They all will.
他很快就会向我们臣服 他们都会臣服
When our day has come...
等我们的时代来临
you will know terror.
你才会懂得何为恐惧
Until then, little man...
在此之前 小男人
live with the knowledge of what you have spawned.
你就只能日夜想着自己创造出的怪物
And suffer.
备受煎熬
I'll bring him home to Africa.
我要去非洲送他回家
From whence I should never have brought him.
我当初就不该把他带来伦敦
Let him lie in his native earth.
让他在故乡的泥土中安息
You'll be all right?
你不会有事吧
Of course.
当然了
Mr. Chandler will be here.
钱德勒先生会待在这
Don't worry about me.
不用担心我
Sembene was a proper man.
辛博尼是个好人
I've not known many.
他那样的人不多
You know what I am.
你知道我是什么
Yes.
知道
And here I stand.
但我还是来了
Sir Malcolm is going to Africa.
马尔科姆爵士要去非洲
This dreadful house will soon be empty.
这幢可怕的房♥子马上就要空了
We can lock the doors and walk away forever.
我们可以锁上门一走了之
There's no walking away from what I am.
我没法逃避自己的本质
What we both are.
你我都是如此
I have run from the darkness for so long...
我躲避黑暗这么久
only to find myself in a place darker still.
却发现自己陷入更黑暗的地方
Walk with me.
跟我一起走吧
You recall the night I came to your room?
我还记得我去你房♥间的那晚吗
I was so frightened.
我怕得要死
You were kind,
你那么好
and in the morning I was not so afraid.
到了早上 我就不那么害怕了
Stay with me tonight.
今晚和我一起吧
And tomorrow?
明天呢
I promise you, we will be less afraid.
我保证 明天我们会不那么害怕
I need to think.
我得想想
Forgive me.
原谅我
I do.
我原谅你
Hold on there! We tried to stop him, sir.
站住 我们拦不住他 长官
Leave us.
你们先出去
Go on now.
走啊
Shut the door.
关上门
I did it.
是我做的
The Mariner's Inn.
水手客栈的命案
All of them.
都是我
You'll confess?
你认罪了
Yes.
是的
Sit down, Mr. Talbot.
请坐 塔尔伯特先生
May I ask one thing?
能提一个请求吗
You may ask anything.
什么都可以
I'll confess to the lot.
罪名我都认了
Just make it quick.
我只求痛快了断
The hanging, you mean? Yes.
你是说绞刑吗 是的
There's not going to be a hanging.
不会处你绞刑的
At least not here.
至少不会在这里
I've had this for weeks...
这个我收到好几周了
but I wanted the satisfaction
但我想按我自己的心意
of writing finis to this affair in my own way,
为这个案子写上我满意的结局
as I told you I would.
就像我对你说过的那样
What is that?
那是什么
It's an extradition order.
是一封引渡令
You're going home, Ethan.
你要回家了 伊森
Mr. Clare.
克莱尔先生
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
Why are you here?
您怎么来了
I needed a friend.
我需要个朋友
Won't you sit?
您先坐
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表