剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
Their power is multiplied many times over by night.
晚上她们的力量会增强许多倍
And, in any event, Miss Ives,
无论如何 艾芙斯小姐
you cannot go inside that house.
你绝不能进那幢房♥子
Sir Malcolm needs me!
马尔科姆爵士需要我
There will be no discussion on the point!
这件事没有商量的余地
That's exactly what she wants!
你这样正中她的下怀
I will not let him suffer alone.
我绝不让他一个人受苦
Vanessa, listen.
温妮莎 听我说
I understand you want to help Sir Malcolm, and we will,
我明白你想帮马尔科姆爵士 我们也会帮他
but you know what those things are capable of.
但你知道那些东西的本事
And you, Mr. Chandler,
而你 钱德勒先生
know exactly what I'm capable of.
也知道我的本事
This is my work now,
该我出马了
for it is not a battle of firearms,
因为不是武器的战斗
it is a battle of faith.
而是信念的战斗
And yours is not strong enough.
而你的信念不够强大
There's no goddamn way you're walking in there alone
我绝不会让你一个人进去
and certainly not at night.
更不会让你晚上进去
Mr. Chandler is right.
钱德勒先生说得对
We go tomorrow.
我们明天去
In the day. All of us.
白天 我们所有人一起
We save that man.
我们一定救他
We kill that woman and all her like.
我们杀掉那个女人和她的所有同类
It will be unholy slaughter.
必将她们屠尽诛绝
Look over there.
看那边
My dear Mr. Clare!
我亲爱的克莱尔先生
You seem inordinately contemplative.
你好像心事重重的样子啊
I suppose I am.
算是吧
Well, at least the citizenry's enjoying my beasties now,
至少现在大家喜欢我的作品了
although they prefer my crimes, God love them.
尽管他们更喜欢我的犯罪现场 上帝保佑
Congratulations.
恭喜
You seem to have a success.
你好像成功了
Which only emboldens me for greater ballyhoos to come!
成功只会让我想要开办更盛大的展览
Do you have an especial favorite?
有你特别喜欢的吗
What?
什么
They're all too ugly.
他们都太丑了
Isn't that rather the point?
要的不就是丑吗
It's not real.
这不是真的
True evil is...
真正的邪恶...
above all things, seductive.
首先要充满诱惑
When the Devil knocks at your door,
恶魔敲响你的门时
he doesn't have... cloven hooves.
并没有长着两趾的蹄子
He is beautiful
他很美
and offers you your heart's desire
他会轻声细语
in whispered airs.
诉说出你心底的渴望
Like a Siren,
如同海妖
beckoning you to her ruinous shore.
引诱你驶向毁灭的海岸
And what do you do,
海妖歌♥唱时
when that Siren sings?
应该怎么做
You save your soul...
拯救自己的灵魂
or you give it to her.
或者将灵魂献给她
But then you're damned.
但那样你就完蛋了
But you're not alone.
但不会孤独了
Interestingly, I thought about putting Pandora
有意思 我原本想展出潘多拉
and her wicked box in the exhibit.
和她的魔盒
But in the end I didn't.
但最终没有
I mean, how could you show what the box contained?
因为我不知道盒子里该装什么
I could tell you.
我知道
A mirror.
一面镜子
Nothing but a mirror.
只放一面镜子
What things you must do here.
想想你在这里做过的事情
So much empty space
这么大的空间
to fill up with your... adventures.
要靠你的冒险填满
But you like adventures.
但你喜欢冒险
Who doesn't?
谁不喜欢呢
You're a very interesting man, Dorian.
你是个非常有趣的人 道林
You can't be as pure as your face suggests.
你肯定不像表面上那么纯洁无害
And are you?
那你呢
As for the room, I find diversions to fill it.
这空间 我找消遣来填满
I've held balls, as you know.
我举办过舞会 你知道的
And the occasional gathering of like-minded friends.
一些志趣相投的朋友偶尔也相聚于此
Photography sessions.
摄影活动
What do you photograph?
你们都拍些什么
All manner of life.
人生百态
I've even held Theosophical Society meetings here.
这儿甚至召开过通神学会的集♥会♥
What's that?
那是什么
A sort of religion,
一种信仰
seeking a personal connection to the divine truths,
寻求个体与神圣真理以及隐秘知识
to that hidden knowledge.
之间的联♥系♥
You must like hidden things, for you hide things very well.
你一定钟爱隐秘的事物 因为你极善于隐藏
As do you.
你也一样
I don't know what you mean.
我不明白你什么意思
Don't you, Brona?
真不的吗 布洛娜
Or is it Lily now?
或许现在该叫莉莉了
Or is it some divine admixture of both?
抑或是两人的某种绝妙融合
This room is made for secrets.
这房♥间专为秘密而设
Then tell me yours.
那就告诉我你的秘密
In time.
不急
Tell me now.
现在就说
Now, boy.
就现在 小子
Kneel.
跪下
Kneel, boy.
跪下 小子
Tell me your secrets
告诉我你的秘密
and I'll tell you mine.
然后我就告诉你我的
I've been staying here
我最近一直住在这儿
and thought it best that we sort all this out.
想着我们最好能把关系理清楚
You mean you haven't seen your cousin?
你是说你没有再见过你表妹
You don't approve?
你不赞成吗
I know the attraction of narcotics on occasion but...
我明白有时麻醉剂的确令人沉迷 但是...
Yes, yes, "But."
是啊 总有"但是"
Of course.
这是自然
Scientifically speaking,
从科学的角度讲
life's nothing but a series of chemical reactions.
生命也不过是一系列的化学反应
So, to accelerate or decelerate that process
所以 加速或是减速这一过程
is of no great matter.
并没什么大不了
It gives us that illusion of power
它能给我们渺小苍白的生命
in a life with little,
注入拥有伟力的幻觉
does it not?
不是吗
And, yes,
当然
it becomes an addiction,
它令人上瘾
this...
这种
seeking transcendence.
对超越凡世的追求
Much like your addiction to God.
就像你对上帝的痴迷
I'm sorry she hurt you.
她伤了你的心 我很遗憾
I'm sorry you feel so unloved.
你觉得自己如此不被爱 我很难过
You are a beautiful monster.
你是个美好的怪物
And there are those who could love you...
有人能懂你爱你
and shall.
会有的
Life awaits you.
你的人生还长着呢
The cellar again? Yes.
还去地下室吗 对
You should tell Miss Ives.
你应该告诉艾芙斯小姐
I think she knows, in her way.
我认为她是知道的 以她自己的方式
Not everything, but...
虽然不是全部 但...
enough.
也够了
You should tell her all.
你应该向她和盘托出
Why?
为什么
She will take your pain and make it hers.
她会带走你的痛苦 变成她的痛苦
That is what she does.
这就是她
Don't you think she has enough to worry about?
你不觉得她要烦恼的事已经够多了吗
She is without limits.
她的力量没有极限
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表