剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
your family will gather around you and hold your hand.
你的家人会围着你 握着你的手
And then? No more suffering.
然后呢 不再有痛苦
No more anguished nights of terror.
不再有担惊受怕煎熬的夜晚
Only the peace of being who you were meant to be.
只有接受命运而带来的安宁
At my side, cherished bride.
在我身旁 被珍爱的新娘
Your body will die,
你的躯体会死亡
but your spirit will be everlasting.
但你的灵魂会永生
Say yes.
答应我吧
And my friends?
我的朋友们呢
Released. Left to live freely.
放他们自♥由♥ 不受侵扰
And my God?
我的上帝呢
A better God at your side.
你的身旁将有一个更好的上帝
And me?
我呢
You will be who you are.
你将做你自己
End the torment, Vanessa.
结束痛苦吧 温妮莎
Kiss me.
来吻我
You offer me a normal life...
你许我平凡的生活
why do you think I want that anymore?
可你凭什么以为我仍想要平凡的生活
I know what I am.
我知道自己是谁
Do you?
你知道吗
Beloved...
我的爱人
know your master.
看清你的主人
No.
不
No.
不
No.
不
No!
不
Never underestimate the power of a queen with lovely hair, my dear.
永远不要低估一位秀发迷人的女王 亲
Are you all right? Yes. Doctor?
你没事吧 没事 博士你呢
The others are here. I don't know where.
其他人也都来了 我不知道他们在哪里
Vanessa? Yes.
温妮莎也来了 对
Come on.
我们走
Mr. Chandler?
钱德勒先生呢
He's safe.
他没事
Mrs. Poole?
普尔夫人呢
Dead.
死了
It's done.
结束了
My dear Mr. Clare.
亲爱的克莱尔先生
Mrs. Putney's prepared you some food.
帕特尼夫人给你准备了食物
Though she's a bit parsimonious
虽然食物量上
when it comes to the victuals.
她有点吝啬
Husband! You know it's true.
丈夫 我又没说错
Heavy on the spices, light on the joint,
佐料一堆 肉没几块
as they say.
如大家所说
You haven't tried screaming yet?
你还没尖叫试试呢
I was not made to scream.
我来世上不是为了尖叫
Some scream,
有人尖叫
some cause others to scream, eh?
有人让别人尖叫 对吧
Lord preserve us from that face.
上帝保佑我们离这张脸远点
Yes, that's right...
是啊 没错
sharpened up the wardrobe, did I.
我的衣橱升级改造了一番
Twenty shillings this cost me.
这一身花了我二十先令呢
Walked right into Harrods like I owned the place,
如君王般径直走进哈罗德百货
like a bleeding potentate.
就像走在自己的地盘
"My good man," Says I to himself,
我对他本人说 "嗨 老兄
"I'm in the mood for a fresh bit of apparel
我想买♥♥套新衣服
"In which to bedeck myself.
来装扮装扮自己
"Silk, if you please."
要真丝"
What a feeling that was.
那感觉真好
What do you want?
你到底想干什么
I've a proposition I'd like you to consider.
我有个提议 希望你能考虑一下
We have a future ahead of us now, do the Putneys.
帕特尼家族蜡像馆现在前景一片大好
As ballyhoos go, my crime scenes
以哗众取宠的展览而言 我的犯罪现场展
were an ace success.
获得了巨大的成功
And my freak show will beggar that.
而我的怪胎秀则将更胜一筹
Queues stretching from here to Hackney, we'll have...
到时候队伍会从这儿一直排到哈克尼
once we get a few more of you in.
我们只要再找几个像你这样的就行
Why, right now I've a line on a limbless boy
我已经打听到一个坐在苹果箱内
who sits in an apple crate,
无手无脚的男孩
and some malformed doxie
还有一个畸形的妓♥女♥
we could claim as
我们可以声称她是
sister to the late and lamented Mr. Merrick,
刚去世的梅里克先生的姐妹
"The Elephant Man."
就是那个"象人"
And?
然后呢
And you've a choice.
你有一个选择
You can share in the success...
你可以分享成功
or you can suffer.
或是忍♥受煎熬
Join us, Mr. Clare.
加入我们吧 克莱尔先生
Join the great enterprise.
加入这辉煌的事业
That got his attention.
他感兴趣了
Money has a way of doing that.
金钱当然让人感兴趣啦
Look here, I don't think Harry Public enjoys seeing miserable freaks,
瞧 我认为伦敦佬不会喜欢看惨兮兮的怪胎
I think he likes to look at jolly freaks,
我猜他们喜欢看的是乐呵呵的怪胎
doing the odd trick.
耍些怪异的把戏
Odd trick, mmm.
怪异的把戏 没错
You play along,
你与我们合作
we'll give you a share of the take.
盈利分你提成
Think how nice a few shillings will sound in your pocket.
想想先令在你口袋中叮当作响的感觉 多棒
Go on.
继续
Now, we'll have to leave you caged to start...
首先呢 你还是得留在笼子里
you understand.
你要理解
Yes. Culd get you a blanket.
好的 可以给你条毯子
Yeah, we could give you a blanket.
没错 我们可以给你条毯子
And a candle for the reading if you like.
如果你乐意 还可以给支蜡烛让你读书
More books.
书要多点
A library.
跟图书馆一样多
And if you prove your fidelity to the great enterprise,
如果你能证明自己对这辉煌事业的忠诚
we'll speak about letting you out on occasion.
我们就谈给你偶尔放风的事
Until then?
前提是什么
You do your job.
完成你的工作
You let the punters take a good gander
你让客人们观赏愉快
and you give 'em a proper fright.
并让他们受到适度的惊吓
A trick or two.
一两个戏法就好
You welcome the new arrivals,
你迎接新成员
tell 'em what's what.
告诉他们规矩
Ease their transition into servitude.
缓和他们接受奴役的过程
A father to all the other freaks, if you will.
只要你乐意 可以给其他怪胎当爸爸
King of the Freaks.
怪胎之王
Father,
父亲
are you down here?
你在下面吗
Are you sleeping, Mr. Clare?
你在睡觉吗 克莱尔先生
You're probably handsome in your dreams.
或许你在梦中很英俊
I'll bet you wish you could sleep every second.
我敢打赌 你肯定希望自己可以一直沉睡
No such luck, you grotesque animal.
你没那福气 丑陋畸形的畜生
Father?
父亲
Mother?
母亲
Father?
父亲
My breast is cold as clay
我的胸膛冰冷如泥
My breath comes earthy strong.
我的呼吸浑浊似土
And if you kiss my cold, clay lips;
你若吻我灰冷双唇
Your days they won't be long.
你之时日便不久长
How oft on yonder grave, sweetheart.
彼方荒冢 我的爱人
Where we were want to walk,
你我结伴曾徜徉
The fairest flower that ever I saw
我生所见最娇艳花朵
Has withered to a stalk,
已干瘪枯缩
When will we meet again, sweetheart?
何时再见 我的爱人
When will we meet again?
你我何日再重逢
When the autumn leaves that fall from the trees
待到秋日飘零叶
Are green and spring up again.
重披绿装上梢头
You didn't have to accompany me.
你不必陪着我的
It's good to have a friend on such a night.
这样的夜晚 有朋友相伴最好
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表