剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
I'll take you...
我会牵着你
by this beautiful, white, dead hand
美丽 白皙 死气沉沉的手
and lead you to my bed right now.
带你上我的床
I'll bleed for you.
我会为你流血
I'll love you...
我会爱你
for your sadness...
爱你的悲伤
and your poetry and your passion
你的诗句 你的激♥情♥
and your rage
你的愤怒
and your infinite, luxurious ugliness.
还有你无尽的奇丑
I'll lick your sins away.
我会舔尽你的罪恶
And when Victor comes home...
等维克多回来
we'll put our hands around his throat together...
我们一起掐住他的脖子
and watch him die.
看着他死去
And then this will be our home.
然后这里就是我们的家了
And then?
然后呢
What then, undead thing?
然后如何 活死之物
We were created to rule, my love.
我们生来就要统治 亲爱的
And the blood of mankind will water our garden.
人类之血会滋养我们的花♥园♥
Us and our kin...
我们 我们的同类
and our children,
我们的孩子
and our generations.
我们世世代代
We are the conquerors.
我们是征服者
We are the pure blood.
我们是纯净之血脉
We are steel and sinew both.
我们刚强而有力
We are the next 1000 years.
未来的千年属于我们
We are the dead.
我们是已死之人
No being...
没有其他存在
who ever was... or ever will be,
过去或将来的其他任何人
shall love you...
会像我一样
like I do.
爱你
Memory.
回忆
It is such a potent force in our lives.
是我们生命中一股如此强大的力量
All of these memento mori...
所有这些死亡的纪念
for one sobering message...
都传达出一条发人深省的信息
"Remember that you will die."
"记住 你终有一死"
What do you want of me? You see, darling,
你想干什么 亲爱的
I understand hunting as well.
我也懂猎杀
Though I've never been to your beloved Africa.
尽管我从未去过你深爱的非洲
Sometimes you tie a lamb to lure a lion, don't you?
有时得用羔羊引诱狮子 对吧
So all I require of you is that you...
所以我只要求你...
Why Miss Ives?
为什么是艾芙斯小姐
Because the Master desires her.
因为主人想要她
It's not personal...
无关私怨
it's goods and services.
只是交易
I supply him with what he wants,
我给他他想要的
he supplies me with what I want.
他给我我想要的
It's tit for tat, Sir M.
礼尚往来而已 马尔科姆爵士
And what does he give you?
他给你什么
No, Malcolm...
不 马尔科姆
us.
是给我们
Eternal life, eternal beauty.
永生 恒久的美貌
Such shallow pursuits.
多么肤浅的追求
What value do they hold if we walk always alone?
若我们永远是孤身一人 这些又有何意义
I've been too much alone...
我孤独了太久
and this house is... so cold.
这里...如此清冷
But with you, I've found a kind of elation.
但跟你在一起 我体会到了一丝欢欣
To feel the old touch of passion.
我感受到那远去的激♥情♥
To yearn.
我渴望
To be truly human.
成为真正的人类
My humanity, such as it is, is colder than this house.
我虽是人 本性却比这里更冷
No.
不
No arrogance or pride.
不要傲慢 不要骄傲
This is your chance to live, Malcolm.
这是你生的机会 马尔科姆
Let's bury the past together.
让我们一同将过去埋葬
Your wife... your son,
忘了你妻子 你儿子
your daughter, and all my sins as well,
你女儿 以及我所有的罪
which surely match your own.
绝对可以与你的罪匹敌
Far exceed them.
甚至远远超过
I don't want to live alone.
我不想再孤身一人
Nor do you.
你也一样
Take my hand and love me.
握住我的手 爱我吧
We have no one else.
我们没有别人了
And together we will walk quietly.
我们一起悄悄离去
So quietly.
不留痕迹
You know, if I could,
如果我能
I would tear that beautiful head
我会一边大笑着
from your shoulders and laugh all the while.
一边把你漂亮的脑袋从肩膀上拧下来
But if you will let Miss Ives live,
但如果你放过艾芙斯小姐
I will walk with you to the end of time.
我愿意陪你到时间尽头
She means so much?
她就这么重要吗
She means all.
她就是一切
It's the one thing I cannot do.
只有这一件 我无法做到
The Master will have her.
主人一定会得到她
Then when I have played this game out, my dear...
那么等我把这场戏演完 亲爱的
the lamb will kill the lion.
羔羊会把狮子杀掉
I suppose I shouldn't be surprised
我不该对你对艾芙斯小姐
at your tiresome obsession with Miss Ives.
令人生厌的痴迷感到惊讶
You're so very close after all.
毕竟你们是那么亲近
You knew her when she was born, didn't you?
你从她出生起就认识她 是不是呀
Yes.
对
You saw her grow
你看着她一点点长大
into the fine young woman she is?
长成如今这般清秀佳人
Yes.
没错
Yeah. You watched her rather carefully, I'd say.
想必你一直悉心关照着她
Did I?
是吗
Of course you did.
当然是了
She was always your favorite.
她一直是你最爱的孩子
It's good we care for our daughters.
照顾女儿天经地义
Mind her, she stings.
小心 她会蜇人
I'll leave you two to catch up.
你们慢慢沟通感情吧
One other thing.
还有件事
Our theme for tonight, yes?
我们今晚的主题 对吧
I'll leave you with a few memories.
我留一些回忆陪你
Mind them.
但你也要当心
They sting too.
它们也会蜇人
Peter.
彼得
Peter.
彼得
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表