剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
particularly forthcoming with records.
并没有给我提供多少记录
Too busy invading Haiti and killing Red Indians
我想是正忙着侵略海地
at the moment I should think.
还有杀害印第安人吧
But I'll keep at it.
但我会继续调查
You do that.
请务必
It's been a pleasure, Inspector.
见到你十分荣幸 探长
But I've got shopping to do if you'd excuse me?
但恕我失陪 要去买♥♥些东西
Of course.
当然
Be careful, Mr. Chandler.
当心 钱德勒先生
With the bullets.
慎用子弹
Inspector.
探长
Excuse me.
借过
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Clare.
克莱尔先生
Miss Ives.
艾芙斯小姐
Do you know you share your name with a dead poet?
你知道你与一位过世的诗人同名吗
Yes.
知道
Do you like poetry?
你喜欢诗吗
All sad people like poetry.
所有悲伤的人都喜欢诗
Happy people like songs.
快乐的人喜欢歌♥
I've always been moved by John Clare's story.
约翰·克莱尔的故事总能触动我
By all accounts he was only five feet tall, so...
据说他只有五尺高
considered freakish.
样貌怪异
Perhaps due to this, he felt a singular affinity with...
也许正因如此 他对放逐者和不被关爱的
the outcasts and the unloved...
有种独特的共鸣
The ugly animals... the broken things.
丑陋的动物 破损的器物
"I am -
"我在
yet what I am, none cares or knows:
可没人关心或知道我是什么
My friends forsake me like a memory lost:
我的朋友们弃我如一段忘却的记忆
I am the self-consumer of my woes -
我独自承受痛苦 打发厄运
They rise and vanish in oblivious host,
它们出现 又消逝在层层遗忘中
Like shadows in love's frenzied stifled throes.
像狂热的爱恋下死寂的阴影
And yet I am, and live -"
可我仍在 并活着"
"Like vapors tossed..."
"如同烟云"
"I long for scenes where man hath never trod.
"我渴望不曾有人涉足的舞台
A place where woman never smiled or wept.
未曾有女人微笑或哭泣之地
There to abide with my creator, God.
在那里与我的创造者上帝同在
And sleep as I in childhood sweetly slept.
并安睡在我如童年般甜美的睡眠中
Untroubling and untroubled where I lie."
既不扰人 也不为人所扰"
"The grass below, above, the vaulted sky."
"身枕绿草 上有苍穹"
I wonder if he ever found it...
真想知道他有没有找到那么一个
His silent place with God.
能与他的上帝共处的静谧之处
Oh, the poem tells me that he did.
诗里说他找到了
As you will one day.
总有一天你也会找到的
Peace.
平静
Is that the goal of religion?
平静是宗教的目的吗
Isn't it?
不是吗
That can be found in the smallest details of life.
你在生活的微小细节中也能找到
The kind touch of a hand.
比如温柔的触碰
I saw it earlier.
今天早些时候我看到了
I was having coffee with a friend.
我当时在和一个朋友喝咖啡
He's in love with someone,
他爱上了一个人
though I don't know he knows it.
虽然我不知道他自己知不知道
But... she touched his hand.
但是 她碰了他的手
And on his face...
他的脸上
something I'd never seen before.
浮现出一种我从未见过的东西
A kind of peace, anyway.
也算是某种平静吧
The cruelest kind.
最残酷的那种
It's lethal, that touch...
那触碰是致命的
For it leaves your heart at the mercy of another.
它会让别人掌控了你的心
You're so unprotected.
你是那么的无助
We're all awkward in love.
恋爱中的人都会变得很笨拙
Mine has always gone awry.
我的爱永远没有好结果
When I have opened myself to it in the past,
过去 每当我敞开心扉
it's left me... damaged.
最终总会受到伤害
The consequences are too grave.
结局总是过于悲哀
And what is our recompense?
而我们又能得到什么补偿
We who cannot cast our boats on that sea?
我们这些胆怯之人 甚至不敢开船下海
And how are we to navigate the waters when they are so alien?
如此陌生的海域 教我们如何航行
I've... met a woman recently, in fact.
其实 我最近遇到了一个女人
But I don't know how to behave.
但我不知道在她面前该如何表现
As yourself.
做你自己就好
Or as anything but.
或者千万不要做我自己
I'm so maladroit, Miss Ives.
我太笨拙了 艾芙斯小姐
I can speak poetry to the end of days, but...
我可以整天吟诗作文 但是...
I cannot take her hand in this hand,
我却无法用这只手去执她的手
so... pale and ugly.
这苍白丑陋的手
All the stratagems of the battle are unknown to me.
这是一个我完全不了解的战场
When to laugh... how to laugh.
什么时候该笑 该怎么笑
How to stand and sit and bow and dance.
该怎么站怎么坐怎么鞠躬怎么跳舞
Ah, there at least, I can help.
至少这些事上我能帮你
See this woman in me, Mr. Clare,
把我当做那个女人 克莱尔先生
and follow your heart.
跟随你的心意
It's the curse of my class.
这是我们这个阶层的人所受的诅咒
I was taught dancing from a very young age.
我从小就学跳舞
Oh, no. Please, I can't.
不 不行 我不能
Come on. No.
来吧 不行
Mr. Clare, the sea is waiting for you.
克莱尔先生 大海等着你呢
Set sail.
扬帆起航吧
And try not to look at your feet.
试着不要看自己的脚
Follow gently in this, as you do in all things.
轻轻地随着我 和做别的事一样
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
一 二 三
I'm sorry, I-- I think it's highly improper.
对不起 我觉得...这样太不符合礼数了
They're brother and sister after all!
他们可是兄妹啊
So I finally found something that shocks you.
我终于找到了一件能让你震惊的事
If it were possible for me to blush,
要是我脸会红话
I'd be as red as an apple.
一定红得像颗苹果
God, it can't be.
天呐 不可能吧
I know you. Oh, I think not.
我认得你 你认错了
Oh, yes. Hold on.
没错 等等
This is the little minx I told you about.
这就是我跟你说的那个荡♥妇♥
In Belgravia!
在贝尔格拉维亚
Excuse us. Hold on, friend.
不好意思 等等 朋友
This is the little freak that took £40 off me.
这个怪物从我这儿敲了四十镑
Quite a surprise in store for yours truly.
而鄙人也是大吃一惊
Wasn't there, dear heart? Take your hand off me.
是不是啊 亲爱的 放开我
Or maybe you like that kind of thing, friend.
或者你就好这一口 朋友
It's a complete myth.
这绝对是流言
Quicksand can't actually swallow you up.
流沙不能完全把你吞没掉
You can struggle and get trapped
你越挣扎陷得越深
For a while, that's all.
但也只是在一段时间之内
It's just like love.
就像爱情
Better not to struggle, dear.
不如不挣扎 亲爱的
I can honestly say I've never met a woman like you.
老实说 我从没见过哪个女人如你这般
You have no idea.
绝对超出你的想象
You're a breath of air in a complicated life.
你就像繁杂生活里的一缕清风
Well... Let's hope we can simplify it someday.
希望你有天能过上简单点的生活
Oh. Here's your brandy.
你的白兰地来了
Oh, my ring pricked you, I'm sorry.
我的戒指刺伤你了 真抱歉
Oh, it's ridiculous, jewelry.
首饰本就可笑
Foul baubles of our vanity, aren't they?
无非是妆点虚荣的无用之物 对不对
You were saying, dear?
你刚才在说什么 亲爱的
well, I'm damned!
可恼死我了
Well, I'm sure of that.
想来您的烦恼不少
Mr. Chandler, you dazzle me.
看不出来啊 钱德勒先生
I always expect you to be so fiendishly manly
我总以为你是勇猛寡言的人
and then out come these soupcons of wit.
想不到也说得出这等俏皮话
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表