剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
You inspire me, Mr. Lyle.
在您身边耳濡目染了 莱尔先生
So, what's damning you tonight?
您在烦恼什么呢
Well, look at this. Our narrative...
看看这个 我们译出的这个故事
proceeds along at a stately pace
故事节奏沉稳庄严
without a trace of Dickensian flourish or Thackerayan japery
没有一点狄更斯的华丽或萨克雷的随性
and then I come across this...
然后我发现了这个
a phrase, repeated in a variety of languages,
一个在多种语言中重复出现的词汇
Seemingly at random,
似乎完全随机
like a poetic repetition I can't make fit anywhere.
就像诗里的反复段落 却不知隶属哪篇
I'm boggled.
我彻底没思路了
What is it?
是什么词
Here it is in Greek...
这是希腊语的说法
And in Latin...
这是拉丁语
Lupus dei.
神狼
The hound of god.
神之猎犬
Or something very like.
或者类似之物
Sir Malcolm will have to help us with the Arabic.
阿♥拉♥伯语得靠马尔科姆爵士来破译
I can't endure dangling repetitions.
我最受不了无处安置的反复段落
It's like a... poem waiting to be rhymed.
就好像等待押韵的诗句
It makes me sad.
让我难过
But we'll get it, mr. Chandler...
但我们最终会解决的 钱德勒先生
For we are what, above all?
也不想想我们是什么样的人
I haven't a clue.
请指教
Tenacious.
决不放弃
We keep after our quarry until he, she, or it is ours.
我们紧抓目标不放 不论男女人物统统拿下
the hound of god.
神之猎犬
I borrowed your clothes.
我借了你的衣服
Why are you doing this?
你换衣服做什么
Being what I am?
做我自己
That's not what you are.
这样的你可不是你
You prefer the freak.
那你更喜欢怪胎吗
It adds spice for you, doesn't it?
给你的生活添些刺♥激♥ 是不是
From the moment I was born,
我一生下来
I was not as I was meant to be.
就错为男儿身
No one spoke of it.
没人愿意说起
My parents ignored me as best they could.
我父母从不看我一眼
So I came to London and created Angelique...
所以我来到伦敦 创造出安琪莉可的身份
leaving me fit for no trade but whoring...
除了卖♥♥淫 别无门路
And myself fit for nothing but degradation and ridicule.
但又被指责伤风败俗 饱受嘲笑奚落
Have you ever known that?
你尝过那种滋味吗
No.
没有
You've led a charmed life here.
你的生活精致美妙
We're not all so lucky...
但不是所有人都如此幸运
or so normal.
或者正常
Do you think I don't understand
难道你以为我不了解
what it is to be different?
与众不同是什么滋味
I think I'm tired, Dorian.
我想我是累了 道林
I've been fighting so long.
我抗争了太久了
You're not fighting alone...
你不是独自一个人
Angelique.
安琪莉可
And if I chose always to dress like this?
如果我从此只穿这样的衣服呢
Would you care for me then?
你还会喜欢我吗
I care for who you are...
我喜欢的是你
not what you wear.
不是你的衣服
Quickly!
赶快
I'm sorry, Mrs. Poole. You mustn't be.
我很抱歉 普尔夫人 千万不要
i don't know what got into me.
我不知道我这是怎么了
Must be the Wagner.
都怪瓦格纳
No...
不
Not that.
不是音乐
I have to be with you.
我必须要和你在一起
Yes.
好
Lily?
莉莉
What is it? The storm.
怎么了 我怕打雷
it's all right.
没事了
Don't worry, you're safe.
别害怕 你很安全
You're safe.
你很安全
Thank you, Victor.
谢谢你 维克多
So silly.
我太幼稚了
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表