剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
The lights go out for a brief moment.
灯忽然灭了一小会儿
No one in the carriages on either side saw anything.
两边车厢里的人什么都没看到
No one came and no one went.
没有人进去 也没人离开
So how did he do it?
他是怎么做到的
Sir? How did he come and go?
长官 他是如何来去的
Carrying a baby, no less...
而且还带着一个婴儿
which apparently didn't squall or cry out in transit.
显然 婴儿在途中也没有嚎啕或是哭闹
Perhaps he killed it here.
或许婴儿在这儿就被杀了
Then why take it?
那为何还要带走呢
And the wounds... like a surgeon.
而且这伤口 就像外科医生切的一般
Precise and elegant...
精确 简洁
unlike the other animal butchery we've seen.
与开膛手的野蛮手法完全不同
No, we're going about this all wrong.
不 我们完全想错了
We're pursuing patterns of logic...
我们在寻找符合逻辑的解释
when the answer lies elsewhere.
而答案却在别处
Where?
哪儿
Magic.
魔法
Evening Star! Mother and father killed!
《昏星报》 父母惨遭杀害
And how are we to afford another exhibition?
再办一场展览 我们怎么负担得起
It'll pay for itself in time.
到时候肯定稳赚不赔
What makes you think that Harry Public's
你凭什么认为伦敦佬
going to plunk down two bob to see those bloody things?
会花两先令来看那些鬼玩意儿
Go to the corner right now, you'll find the answer.
这会儿去街角看看 你就明白了
They line up three deep
他们排得里三层外三层
for the Police Gazette and the penny dreadfuls.
就为了买♥♥《警♥察♥公报》和廉价恐怖小说
And those are only pictures.
而那只是些图片而已
We give 'em it fully formed.
我们提供的可是全方位完整的场景
Horror in all its horror.
最恐怖的恐怖场景
Yeah, time will prove it, eh?
是啊 时间会证明一切 不是么
A husband could use a show of support from his wife.
丈夫是需要妻子支持的
Besides, with this, we're not simulating anything...
而且这次我们不是仿真...
because it's all real.
因为全是真的
Flesh and blood and pumping hearts and all.
血肉鲜活 心脏会跳
Here. Look at this.
来 瞧瞧这个
We add another entrance here, at the corner.
我们在角落处增加一个入口
Two attractions, two gates... two admissions.
两处场景 两扇门 两个售票处
Give 'em a discount for buying both.
两张票都买♥♥的有优♥惠♥
They go down the stairs here.
他们从这儿下楼
I don't follow. Where are you keeping them?
我没明白 你把他们安置在哪儿
In this half of the cellar,
地下室的这半边
if I can rent it off the tobacconist.
如果我能把它从烟草店租来的话
You see?
明白了吗
You're going to keep them in the cellar? All the time?
你打算把他们关在地下室里 从早到晚
Of course.
当然
They don't need the light.
他们不需要阳光
They're freaks.
他们是怪胎
I know you're there.
我知道你在那儿
Sorry, miss.
抱歉 小姐
Everyone does it.
大家都这样
A chance to observe life at its most natural,
观察到生命最自然状态的机会
being unobserved.
而且不会被发现
I can always tell.
我一直都知道
The molecules change in the air, you see.
空气中的分子有变化
Everything vibrates.
一切都在振动
Oh, I'll... I'll go.
我...我这就离开
Mr. Clare, don't be such a mouse.
克莱尔先生 别这么害羞嘛
Now, tell me...
告诉我
does this look like Mr. Gladstone?
这看上去像格莱斯顿先生吗
He's been Prime Minister so many times
他做了这么多届首相
we have to keep making him older.
我们得让他看起来老一点
I think he does.
我觉得挺像的
Aging them is easy.
把他们变老很容易
Everyone knows you have to add wrinkles
大家都知道要加上皱纹
and sagging skin and such...
和松弛的皮肤之类
but the trick... is the eyes.
但关键在于眼睛
They get cloudy as you get older.
随着年龄的增加 它们会变浑浊
You have to change the eyes.
眼睛要有变化
What do your eyes look like?
你的眼睛什么样
They're not beautiful.
并不悦目
Are they cloudy?
浑浊吗
No.
不
What color are they? No. Let me guess.
是什么颜色的 不 让我猜猜看
Miss Blue?
小姐 蓝色吗
No, you're no blue-eyed boy.
不 你不是蓝眼睛男孩[宠儿]
Not green, I sense.
我猜也不是绿色
I'll say brown.
我猜是棕色
Feathery brown like an owl's wing.
柔软的棕色 像猫头鹰的翅膀
No, not brown.
不 不是棕色
Well, tell me.
那告诉我吧
They're...
它们是...
yellow.
黄色的
Well, that makes a change!
那可真不一样
Not a lemon yellow, I hope. That would be alarming.
但愿不是柠檬黄 那会有点吓人
More of a turmeric, would you say?
更像是姜黄色 你说是吧
Yes.
没错
I heard the most wonderful story about Mr. Gladstone.
我听说过许多格莱斯顿先生做的好事
That almost every evening he goes out walking...
每晚他出去散步的时候
and if he comes across a fallen woman
如果遇见堕落的女人
he stops and talks to her and gives her money.
他就会停下来和她说话 给她钱
A very kind man.
真是个好人
Anyone who's kind to the suffering
依我看 对那些困难的人施以援手的
deserves a proper place in the museum, I say.
都应该在蜡像馆最亮堂的地方摆一尊像
And what about the others you work on?
那你制♥作♥的其他那些人呢
Which?
哪些人
Those that aren't kind.
那些不善良的人
Yes.
对
Father's murderers.
父亲让我制♥作♥的那些凶手
All those figures screaming in his new crime scenes.
那一个个在新近的凶案现场里尖叫的人像
Mr. Clare...
克莱尔先生
it hurts me to create them.
制♥作♥他们实在是让我伤心
Like I'm bringing them to life and then torturing them.
就好像我给了他们生命 又折磨他们
Like some sort of terrible African voodoo doll.
就好像非洲的巫♥毒♥娃♥娃♥似的
They're all fresh when they come out of the molds...
他们刚出模具时都是干净完整的
and then I make them suffer.
而我却要让他们痛苦
Some people think that's what life is.
有人认为这就是生活
Born fresh to suffer.
虽生来干净 却饱受疾苦
Do you think that?
您真这么想吗
Uh... I did.
从前是
Now I'm not sure.
现在我不确定了
There's hope for you anyway.
那你还是有希望的
Don't give up on life just yet.
别这么急着放弃生活
No, miss, I won't.
不 小姐 我不会的
Family murder on the Underground!
地铁上全家惨遭屠♥杀♥
Baby missing!
婴儿被劫走
Family murdered.
全家被杀
All horrors on the Underground!
地下铁惨案
Read about it.
快买♥♥报看看吧
Thank you, sir.
谢谢惠顾 先生
Are you all right, miss?
你还好吗 小姐
Why... I...
怎么 我
It's all right.
没事了
It's okay. You're--
没事了 你
Come on, now. It's all right.
好了好了 没事了
I understand your memory
我明白你的记忆可能
may not be completely clear, Mr. Roper.
还没有完全恢复 罗伯先生
I'll take that into account.
我会考虑这个因素
Will you describe what happened at the Mariner's Inn?
你能说说水手客栈里发生了什么吗
Anything you can remember
你能记得的任何事情
would be a boon to my investigation.
对我的调查都会有很大帮助
With your help...
有你的帮助
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表