剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表
but foretelling the future.
也是在预示未来
Whose future?
谁的未来
I think most likely yours.
我想很有可能是你的
You don't know that.
你又不能确定
Vanessa... You don't know that!
温妮莎 你不能确定
Are there any references to a woman?
这故事中有提到女人吗
To anyone like me? We're not done yet.
提到像我一样的女人 我们还没整理完
You'll understand I find it difficult to accept
你该明白我为何难以接受
I'm the object of an eternal Satanic quest
我成了魔鬼永恒寻找的猎物
that's so far only demonstrated
而目前为止所有的依据
in something that's half-poetry, half-gibberish.
只有这堆半诗篇半胡话的玩意
I'm sorry. No!
对不起 不行
I'm tired. I apologize.
我累了 我道歉
No need.
不必
I think I should turn in. You'll excuse me?
我想我该去休息了 失陪
Good night. Sleep well, my dear.
晚安 好好睡 亲爱的
As I can.
我尽量
Good night, gentlemen.
晚安 先生们
Don't tell me you're going to miss Sembene's...
别告诉我你不打算享用辛博尼的...
What is that? Buttercream torte.
这是什么 奶油蛋糕
Two words I thought I'd never hear coming out of your mouth.
真没料到会从你嘴里听到这两个词
Save me some for breakfast.
给我留点当早餐吧
Good night.
晚安
Does she really eat dessert for breakfast?
她真的会拿甜点当早餐吗
Always.
常有的事
No sensible shoes now, Mr. Chandler.
现在用不着舒适的鞋子了 钱德勒先生
剧集 | 低俗怪谈(2014) | 导航列表